CKS - 2x Candy Cane Autoflower Closet Grow

growboyfresh11

Hello there. Meet Buzz and Armstrong. Hoping they will knock our socks off and send us to the moon! This is my 2nd grow, and I am using this all-in-one hydroponic/lighting device (WeGrow G601c).
Nutes are General Hydroponics' 3-bottle Flora series.

(If anyone has a better recommendation as far as hydroponic nutes for my system, let me know the brands you use and like, and why.)

I planted "Armstrong" September 18th, and "Buzz" one week later on September 25th.

IMG_007183.JPG
IMG_007278.JPG
IMG_009878.JPG
IMG_010083.JPG
IMG_010663.JPG
IMG_013067.JPG
IMG_014262.JPG
IMG_014561.JPG
IMG_016268.JPG
IMG_016560.JPG
IMG_017468.JPG
IMG_017562.JPG
Until next time,
Here are some pics!

I am also growing CKS Candy Cane Auto. Germinated mine on the 27th of Sept.... I am growing mine in a 5 gallon soilless mix. signs of preflowers came up around day 17. I will be keeping an eye on your grow... As the pack I am growing is a replacement for the SourJack mix up from last year. I have been holding onto this replacement pack for a year now..... Not knowing if they were autos or not. Have a fun grow.

And yes I am one those who received a replacement pack for the non candy cane/sour jack mixup.

Def a different grow than my first. I don't really smell much and the one plant isn't growing much(sorta looks like it is showing flowering beginning) but its still green and not dying, and the other one stretched last week a little and its so damn tall i had to tied it down a little. This one is starting to flower but doesn't really smell.

My last grow(first ever) smelled waaaaaaaaaay more than this. This is basically untraceable even in the same room.

Will it still flower and be smokeable? Will it still flower if I have parts of it tied down to avoid height?

What have I done? my first grow was sucessful ugh
hallo.JPG
hallo2.JPG
hallo3.JPG
hallo4.JPG
hallo5.JPG
hallo6.JPG
hallo7.JPG

Mine are slowly coming along. I don't think they enjoyed the scrog as much as I thought they would. I have 1 mutant, bottom right corner. She topped herself around week 3 and the strongest smelling of the bunch. I will be putting her into her own tent and lights today, and give her the time she needs to finish off. She' a late bloomer I hope. I am on day 35 from germination probably have 5 maybe 6 weeks left. Who knows they may finish quicker.....

image19802.jpeg
image19801.jpeg

Shes still got weeks to go, but starting out nice!

The last photo with the LED lighting turned on is now my wall paper on my phone! So pretty!
today1.PNG
today9.PNG
today8.PNG
today7.PNG
today6.PNG
today5.PNG
today4.PNG
today3.PNG
today2.PNG
today101.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom