Amnesia Haze First CFL - Soil Grow

volunteer

Hi guys. I just started a grow I planned before with cfls with my germinated amnesia seedling. Any advice appreciated. I just put my seedling under a 23w white cfl with 5cm away. It's been I think 3 days under the light. I spray with tap water twice a day. The soil contains about 30% perlite and %20 worm castings %50 Biobizz Lightmix. Now it is in solo cup thing.
420-magazine-mobile1155919200.jpg

I had an Amnesia feminized plant. Despite the fact it was a first indoor grow it was a great plant. I am now growing clones from it after I harvested some great bud. Your seedling looks fine so far. I might just add some composted manure to the mix and perhaps add some molasses in the water, 1 tsp per gallon . I wouldn't spray the seedling, I would just water as needed. If you feel dry soil in the top inch water it, if it's moist skip it. I used dyna-gro for the veg and dyna-gro bloom for the finish. Keep the nutes low. Here is my jar of Amnesia bud curing
0052920.JPG

I'm no expert but she looks overwatered. Does the cup have drainage holes underneath?
I'd say don't feed her or spray her for the next few days and see if she perks up.
I just watered them that may make it look like that. I am tring to avoid overwatering I did this mistake before. I watered with small amount

That looks like it has been over watered. I would let it dry out some. What is the new soil you are using? It looks as if you might have an early stage of overfeeding. Trust me, I did that as well. Hard not to over love new seedlings but a nice light soil and low nutes to start is the way to go.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom