Jack Herer & Panama Red In Doc's Hi Brix

calicanna143

This will be my first time using docs kit. I have jack herer and panama red sprouting now. I'm currently using led lights for veg room and 1000 watt hps for flowering.
Its almost time to harvest my current grow of organic soil sequoia strawberry. Here are some pics to start as well as some pics of my current grow. I'm very excited to have found this source of landrace genetics.
4FD9D6C4-5BC3-43E3-BD89-9EC20C753785.jpeg
image38163.jpg
image38162.jpg
A95F7635-F942-48BF-8233-6970C2E4D210.jpeg
7954E4E5-8596-4B16-ABAC-68279FECA39F.jpeg

Looking good man! If your worried about the seedling pots getting too cold you could get a cheap seedling mat to keep the roots warm. Looking forward to this grow

Thanks!! I have heat mat, its my garbage can full of soil that I'm a bit worried about, its in my grow room and I'm currently using led so it doesn't warm up much being a 10x10 room. My seedlings are in my tent inside my closet of my bedroom which stays warm. I hate adding a heater because my electric bill is already at 700 a month

Its already cooked, just waiting for final transplant into 7 gal pots which is a ways away. Its getting down to 56 in the room, thankfully I'm harvesting those plants this weekend, that room is currently setup for summer, once I harvest I'll have a couple months to finish that room and add a temp controller and heater. Once I start running the 1000w hps I shouldn't have need of the heater much

Its ok if its a little cooler after it is already cooked. Is your bin on the floor? If so get some insulation to put under it and that will be a plus. Either way I am along for the ride.

Welcome greenyeti, thanks for stopping by! My soil is in a very large commercial garbage can sitting on wheels. I will get a heater to keep up with temps. Buisy weekend with trimming, extractions and upgrading my flower room. Pics coming soon of everything.. Good night yall

Thanks!! I have heat mat, its my garbage can full of soil that I'm a bit worried about, its in my grow room and I'm currently using led so it doesn't warm up much being a 10x10 room. My seedlings are in my tent inside my closet of my bedroom which stays warm. I hate adding a heater because my electric bill is already at 700 a month

Make sure your soil or pots are NOT in contact with a cement slab! Nothing is more important than your growing environment. Cold temps will strangle the microbial action in the soil....and the plants will not grow. Get 'em up off the floor at least a foot.....or use a nice thick piece of styrofoam to insulate them from the floor.

Not doing so is one of the most common mistakes I see. It makes all difference.

Make sure your soil or pots are NOT in contact with a cement slab! Nothing is more important than your growing environment. Cold temps will strangle the microbial action in the soil....and the plants will not grow. Get 'em up off the floor at least a foot.....or use a nice thick piece of styrofoam to insulate them from the floor.

Not doing so is one of the most common mistakes I see. It makes all difference.

Thanks doc, my garbage can is a foot off the ground, but I still need to add a heater. Welcome to my journal and thanks for stopping by!!

Back
Top Bottom