My Perpetual Journey

Shaggn

Time to get this show going!!

We're starting this journey off with some Greenpoint (Stardawg) crosses.

Moon dance - Wookies / Stardawg

Tomahawk - Gorilla Glue #4 / Stardawg

My setup is currently two Mars hydro reflector 144/5 blurple units (they do work) in a 3x3 tent. Lighting

will be changed to a couple Quantum board kits as soon as they become available. I almost bought a

couple cob kits but then changed my mind. I've switched from blooming in perlite hempies (Veg now) to

dtw coco (Bloom). I love coco!!

Peace!!

20170518_130057.jpg

20170518_130006.jpg

20171006_232023.jpg

20171003_004052.jpg

Thanks PW, Glad to be back. We will see as I've never grown either cross before. They both seem easy to grow thus far Peace!!

Ya I'm excited about these crosses. I've looked for verified WiFi beans with no luck and getting clones just isn't possible. I'm

mildly concerned about the gg#4 cross as I've read it has a tendency to Hermie. That being said it's info from the internet and

I've not experienced it myself, we will see. Sitting Bull is supposed to have some great flavours as well as effect. Sky pilot is

said to be pretty potent. Next in my purchase will be Copper Chem even being pricey, I have to try it. Cropkings White Widow

and White Cookies are also in the list.

Just started reading your perpetual PW, so might be awhile before I get caught up. Peace!!

Just four plants in there, so not to bad. Two Wookies and two Gorilla glues. I will be manifolding the next round, so it should look a little less wild lol.

You and me both!! I really enjoyed the ease of that grow. Just more time consuming to get them like that. Only problem was

they didn't stretch like these ladies. Which means these should be perfect for some epic budsicles!! I think I'm going to pop

some Sitting Bull (Krome's WhitexCindy99/Stardawg) just for you!!

Just some pix!!

GG#4 B & C
gg4_11.jpg

gg424.jpg

gg_41.jpg

gg4_2.jpg

Wookies 1 & 3
wookie.jpg

wookie1.jpg

wookies.jpg

wookies1.jpg

Groupies
20171018_011125.jpg

The kitty containers are the 14kg size, just so you get an idea on their size. Peace!!

Day 19 since flip. Ladies are happy and a little bigger than I wanted.. Great frost starting already, will try to get frost pic tomorrow.

Peace!!

20171022_220455.jpg

20171022_220525.jpg

Back
Top Bottom