HSO Dedoverde Haze Sativa In Small Tent Under COBs - Start At Day 65 Veg

nobodyhere

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 65-transplanting and new journal

This is a HSO Dedoverde Haze plant I have been vegging (65 days)since waiting for my pineapple express to finish. It's supposed 80% Sativa. I FIM'ed it day 57 and plan on vegging for about 2-3 more weeks. I have had some yellowing lower leaves-ideas?, I started off all organic, and I don't think the Budda Grow tea was cutting it, so I gave it some Grow Big and Big Bloom over the past two waterings-I hope this fixes things as I don't want to waste this plant.

It's under a Cit Cob Fixture, currently at 85 watts and 24" off canopy, I have another 16" of upward height on the fixture.

You can find my previous veg photos here towards the end of the thread:
Grow #2 - Auto Blueberry - 2'x2.5' - Citi & Osram COB

Dedoverde Haze - some leaves were yellowing, so I decided to use some Big Bloom and Grow Big, I diluted about 2ml of Grow Big and a dash of Big Bloom in a liter and gave it to them last monday. On day 56 I FIM'ed the plant to slow it down. It appears to have taken. Today we are transplanting it into a 5 gallon mesh pot-and feeding it another 2ml of Grow Big and a dash of the Budda Grow.

Old #2 plastic

IMG_249225.jpg

New 5g cloth pot filled with supersoil

IMG_249324.jpg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 71

Plant was dry so today I gave 2ml Grow Big and 1ml of Tiger Bloom to 1250ml of RODI water, pH with soda to about 7, then added some organic tea. Overdue for a pic or two, I know. Flipping this weekend, and yes will watch weight on the stems.

Been dry around here for a few days, I seemed to have the PE from my last cut around 55%, so I put it in jars. Hope I did not overdue it. Lot less humid than the last time I dried....

No clue on how long at 55, I was out of town for work...just left it wrapped in parchment on the floor of the closet. They are at 57% today with the bovida packs....and I tried some last night...stays lit easier...ha...it will creep up to about 60 and that's good enough to smoke for me.

Was kinda shocked to see it dry that quick after my last drying with the HK. I cut the buds up more and removed a lot of the stems and that made it move along. Also the interior humidity of the house is much lower than it was when the HK was drying. We are starting a dry fall now....my allergies are killing me.

HSO DH-this plant has bounced after the transplant and is doing well after the FIM. I am getting some ugly leaves, but the trend appears to be slowing...I think it is CaMg and Nitrogen. So I have been giving more N based non-organic ferts and one application on CaMg. Going to monitor through weekend then flip. Plant instructions say 65-70....we will see....

IMG_249428.jpg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 74, Flippola Day 1

Today I flipped the timer to come on 8-8. Tent can't handle a much longer veg time for plant size after the stretch. Plus I need to be done in Jan (thinking about a larger tent or a small veg/clone tent at that time).

I also fed 1 liter of RODI + 1 ml Grow Big, 1 ml Tiger Bloom, and 5ml of Big Bloom. Trying to stay mostly organic here and let the soil do the most. The yellowing appears to be slowing some. pH was around 6.5-7.

I will also add that I gave up on pH meters. I have tons of individual calibration packs at 4.01, 7.01 and 11. Their individual use packs so there is no reuse contamination. I tried three different pH pens. None would properly hold a calibration within +/- pH beyond one or two uses after calibration...their crap. I also have a couple expensive, very repeating meters that I cross tested the pens with various uses. The pens suck...complete unreliable garbage.

I know the pH of my water here that is 0ppm and I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what the two non organic ferts I use based on using my decent pH meters. The organic teas I am using alter pH, but so minimal I would not consider the change when adding to water.

So...no mas pens. Waste of coin. Guess most of the time based on previous observations, or test if worried using my good equip (just don't like having to clean after each use).

I will add that my PE is now up to 64% in the jars, so am burping. Buds seemed to have some middle moisture left in them.

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 76, Flippola Day 3

I don't have room for clones, and have to break down in Jan for a week or so...so none this time.

Today I moved some fans higher where the light can go up, also raised the light, it's getting 99 watts right now at 25" off canopy. I can raise the light another 10" or so. So we are ready to get tall. Tomorrow I am going to rig up some bamboo poles.

I gave another liter of RO water today, pH to about 7. I put .6 ml of CaMg and about 3 ml each of the organic teas-both Budda Grow and Budda Bloom. Figure I can't really go overboard on the tea stuff so just eyeballed it.

Temps are running 71-76, RH is about 48%. I also pulled off a couple yellowing ugly fan leaves.

IMG_249622.jpg

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 80, Flippola Day 7

Happy Friday.

On the 25th I gave about a liter of water around pH7.

It's been dry here, and cooler, and RH is hovering in the low 40s, temps are around 70-75 in the tent.

I have not seen any yellowing progressing, so I am going to tone back the N some. Today I am giving 2 liters, .5ml of Tiger Bloom, .5ml of Grow Big, and a healthy dash of Big Bloom. I don't want to cut N completely, nor overdo it.

Looking back at the past two grows...I used sterile soilless and was struggling with nutes. 1st plant was over, the PE was under, and I feel like with hot soil I know where the medium is (so far)

Since I am only at 100w on lights I am taking the domes off the cobs and raising the fixture to the max height in the tent...

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 85, Flippola Day 12

Today I noticed pistols, their small.

RH is a little higher in the tent, up to 47 as we have some warmer air in place outside. Tent temps will go back into the 70s for a few days.

I fed 1250ml with a couple ml of Budda Grow and Bloom and some Big Bloom, ph to 6.5ish

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 89, Flippola Day 16

We have quite a few bud sites...now that i have an idea of that i will bamboo tomorrow. Barring some idiot mistake on my part this plant should produce more than the previous grows.

RH and temp same as prev entry. Gave 1.25 liters of ph7 water with a couple ml of Big Bloom. Plant is looking very green and healthy. Maybe I am hopeful, but this plant seems to look better at this point than my previous two autos. It looks along the health of my initial grow-the Bogglegum males....it's funny to see how 'healthy' the photos are vs the autos.

HSO Dedoverde Haze @ day 90, Flippola Day 17

Today I cut some bamboo and put in two stakes. Watered 1.5l of ro water pH to slightly under 7. I put a little more super soil on top of the dirt.

Plant is 33 inches off bottom of pot, I have about 24 inches to lights. Running lights at 105w, temps at 73-77 and RH is high...we need a cold front.

Three photos...there crappy, I need a new phone asmine wont charge...go figure

IMG_250824.JPG
IMG_251028.JPG
IMG_250727.JPG

Back
Top Bottom