New Grow With PS500 LED

quinny

Hows every1 gettin on time to get the show on the road. Super skunk auto seeds in a glass of water for 12 hours try help soften the shell then the wet paper towel method.

MY SETUP
Black diamond perfect sun 500 led that neil was so good for lookin after me and the delivery was quick aswel
Black ops carbon filter 4" wit extractor fan
Small fan for a gentle breeze for the newborn seedlings to start there new adventure

Light shcedule 20/4 il be sticking to canna pro plus soil and for my nutes il be using Advanced nutriens connasior grow a and b for veg bloom a and b then wate er additives for each stages of growth . Also startin in 3 gallon smartpots.

Super skunk autos by sensi seed white label so lookin forward to another journal now wit the 420members happy growin

420-magazine-mobile744064306.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2072355919.jpg

So hows every1 gettin on so quick update put my super skunk auto seeds in water then paper toweled them for 2 days for the tap root so i decided to put them in canna pro plus .i have them in the cubboard for the time bein till my other girls finish off. Then il be startin a new journey under the ps 500 happy growin.
Also my setup in the cubboard will be a 300 watt cfl dual spec bulb and reflector wit a small fan blowin on them .
420-magazine-mobile1896221047.jpg

Unfortunatly my last 2 seeds didnt make it so this journal will be up and runnin soon as a new batch of seeds arrive my other 1 is tittled under as super skunk auto sorry for the confussion sticky

Hows it goin sticky ye im just waitin on 2 master kush seeds to get goin germinating now as we speak. Other than that nothjn else to report other than i just harvested my last lady there today .
420-magazine-mobile479863025.jpg

Nice and happy wot the outcome happy growin every1

Hows every1 gettin on happy growin i hope , well after a long wait for my babys to sprout but finally they did ha.
So the seeds ive germinated r
Master kush bought off sensi seeds
Xspeed was bought off sweet seeds
420-magazine-mobile1129766862.jpg

So the 2 on the right r xspeed and on the left master kush. Also the xspeed is surpose to be finished in 7 wks from germination so interested to c . Sure happy growin every1 il report more wen they break dirt

Really haha im thinkin of keepin ahead of myself from now on as were il always have 1 or 2 growin. Thinkin of scroggin wit these 3 need to start to learn new things , have u done a scrog yet penny

Back
Top Bottom