LSD & Great White Shark Under 2x 315w CMH In Coco 4x4 Room

WillGrow510

Greetings. Welcome to my 5th grow!!!!

Genetics: LSD And Great White Shark Femenized House Strain from JustFeminized dot com.

Lights: 2x 315w Generic CMH hoods with Philips T9 bulbs (one 4,200k and the other 3,500k).

Medium: Coco Coir bricks rehydrated and mixed with pearlignt and rice hulls.

Size: Start in keg cups then 3 gallon, finish in 10 gallon.

Temp/humidity control: none.

Current temp/humidity: 65/35 lights off, 82/25 lights on

Nutes: AN Grow and Bloom coco pH perfect base, and then fulPower, recharge, bushdoctor kelp me, botanicare CalMag, biocozyme, Molasses, Jumpstart, (for bloom - High phos bat guano from happy frog, avalanche, Hula Bloom) and maybe a couple others I can't remember. Basically throwing the book at them.

Goals: working on dialing in the process. Going for better yeild and quality. Also makimg S1 seeds from these.

Challenges trying to overcome: last grow had a ton of fungus gnats. Gonna stop that! Neem oil. Also, these seeds were started on 7/25 and were stunted and shitty for about 2 months not doing anything. They sprouted and stopped. Turned yellow and brittle. Thought they were gonna die but kept them going just because. Well, they finally bounced back and are taking off like crazy under the new 630w.

So currently in 3 gallon cloth pots and we'll call this week two of veg.

These pics include some clones from my last frow as well. These two are on the left.
Here are the pics!

LSD top left. Great White Shark bottom left.
IMG_575914.JPG

IMG_576111.JPG

Great White Shark

IMG_57558.JPG

LSD

IMG_575311.JPG

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.
:Namaste:

Okay. Update. We'll call this week three. They seem to be cruisimg right along. I low stressed trained them today and did a pH adjusted flush. Run off pH was 6.5. Too high. Also runoff was 800-900ppm. So, gonna let them mellow a bit. I bet they are going to go through another growth spurt as the soak up the water. I'll probably let them veg for two more weeks. Maybe three. There are still a few fungus gnats so I hit them with some neem. Fuck those little bastards. Everythig else seems good. New leaves are smaller than I like. Hope they start to blow up. Here are the pics....

Here's a group of four includimg some clones on the right. The GWS and LSD are on the left.
IMG_578910.JPG

LSD all pinned down.
IMG_57797.JPG

Another shot of the LSD.
IMG_57787.JPG

Great White Shark.
IMG_57779.JPG

Another shot of the GWS.
IMG_57769.JPG

So, here they are. I'm going to transplant them up to 10 gallon pots in a few days. If you have any thoughts, I would love to hear them. Thanks for visiting.

Okay, its weird. I think my coco was just too salty to begin with. I did not rinse it or test it. I just went with it. I think thats why these were on life support on the edge of death for two months. Now that I have been flushing and testing, I find they are responding well. At first I thought i had a N deficiency but realize now it was just a lock out. I had topped dressed with a little bone meal for the N a few weeks ago and now that the plants have come back from the dead, they are uptakimg that N and it is starting to give them a little N toxicity. Not a lot, but the leaves are way dark green and leaves are burning just a little. I have no doubt they will make a full recovery. I'm off to the secret garden now to transplant into 10 gallon smart pots with FLUSHED/RINSED coco coir, worm, and perlite. We'll see what happens next. This will turn into a four plant grow journal now with:

Girl Scout Cookies
Sour Diesel
LSD
Great White Shark

Not a bad lineup. We'll see if the weed gods smile upon us. Pics soon.

Okay. Here are the pics. Newly transplanted from 3 gallon to 10 gallon smart pots. That was more work than I though. Phweh! 10 gallons of coco coir is heavy!

Just for the record and incase anyone is out there and wants to know, I measured the TDS of the runoff from my coco (Coco Tek) compressed bricks and it came in at 500ppm brfore rinsing. My water is at 200, so this is about 300ppm of salt from freshly expanded coco coir from these guys. I personally dont think that qualifies as low EC as their bag advertises. However, i rinsed the sheit out of it and got it down to about 240ppm, just 40 over my tap water, so that's good. No wonder why the other gals were so stunted for so long. They had all that salt to work through.

Anyway, did about 70% coir, 30% worm, and some perlite and rice hulls for the fun of it. First time with the worm.

LSD

IMG_58078.JPG

Great White Shark

IMG_580614.JPG

Group shot.

IMG_58109.JPG

So, that's it for now. Let me know what you think. Oh, BTW, that's my new little blueberry seedling that is just started at the bottom there. LSD is on the bottom left and GWS on bottom right.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Okay, long awaited update:

3 months later, these girls are back on track. Maybe my mistakes can help others. Here's what went wrong:

1. Looks like my pH was too high. I was watering in at what I thought was 6-6.2 but this was too high. Runoff was 7-7.5. I was getting serious nute lock-out. They stopped growing, got massive yellowing and necrotic leaves. They were dieing before my eyes. I flushed the pots out real well. Started watering in nutes at 5.5-5.8 and they are responding MUCH better. Took a couple months to figure this out and get things back on track.

2. I was running a 14/10 light schedule and this was not enough to keep them in veg. I felt because they were sick I should reduce the amount of light. That's a good idea, but it should not reduce tye hours of light, just the intensity while they recover. They started flowering and I had to change the time to 18/6 to force them back into veg. I also cut them back and they started to really bush out. All the new growth was the predicted mutants. They are nice and green now, growimg very fast, but they look freaky with the new leaf growth. I hope they straighten out so I can get them back into flower. They will turn into monsters.

So, all these mistakes, while I have been able to keep them alive, have meant these girls have been in veg for half a year now. The stocks are thick and I want to get them to the finish line. I have learned a lot and am ready to move onto flower and get them done. Here are the photos. Freaky, no?

LSD

1B03A8B4-0A9D-4E3B-BCDF-0373208F0923.jpeg

CADCE3ED-A75D-4442-83CD-FB93AFD1646C.jpeg

Great White Shark

DD24BF76-AC5E-4B68-9D6D-A024D48A9763.jpeg

B8F76DD3-078D-4962-8F6A-0103F15D7841.jpeg

So, I told you so. We'll see how they come along. Thanks for sticking with me.

Now for a little update. I have been giving them Floranova grow, biocozyme, armorSi, kelp me kelp you, BioAg Fulvic, Botanicare CalMag+, recharge, and banancing pH with GH pH Down. Keeping total ppm around 1000 for one watering and 2 days later giving plain pH adjusted water. I may alternate the nutes one time and the micros next. We'll see. They are getting way bushy. I took off all the growth on the bottom half. They are now looking like they are starting to come out of their weird zombie growth and just barely beginnng to have what looks like normal leaves. Hopefully soon I can flip them to 12/12. Here they are.

LSD

7E57B65D-DE99-4A6B-9A1C-02E94F902A49.jpeg

Great White Shark

C212BC82-F60D-482B-A321-65A83F6009C9.jpeg

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

How do you plan to flower these? with a scrog or sog?

These ladies will just go to bloom and I will stake with bamboo as needed. I think we are probably ready to bloom them now as they appear fully recovered and are damn near 5 feet tall! I am running out of vert space as they will get set to go through their second stretch.

So today I chaned the timer to 12/12 and tomorrow will become the real day 1. Finally. I can see having to pin the lights to the ceiling and maybe running some colas horizontaly. Lol. We'll see.

The lights make them look a little more light green, but they are pretty dark.

LSD

GWS

Happy to get some feedback. The girls went from tiny crunched up corkscrewed leaves to beutiful 5-7 lobed leaves. Cant wait to see how they flower.

1 week into flower. Looks like all the plants have kinda caught up to eachother. Switched to 12/12 7 days ago. Still giving them veg nutes for one more week but also started terpinator and Cytoplus from Bioag. Later will give them some avalanche, Hawaiian bud, high phos guano, and Mammoth P. Not a lot. Just a bit to sip on. Check it out. They are mostlt group shots. I have 5 plants there uner two 315cmh.

The GWS is in the front right and the LSD is in the middle.

Just starting to barely begin to stretch.

Oh, also I took a clone of the Great White Shark before I switched to flower and am going to make feminized seeds from it. I have her in a separate cab on 18/6 under a mixed spectrum of 4x42watt CFL lights. We’re just getting started ladies.

Here are some shots of the girls today. 14 days into flower.

And here is the full canopy of a. 5 plants in this grow:

And the underside. Still a decent amount of light shining down for such a solid canopy.

Temps high of around 76 and low of 44.
Humidity high of 65 and low of 49.

Still trying to fight the fight with the fungas gnats with the microbe lift, but they are still cruising pretty good. Hasnt been 2 weeks yet since I started to use it. Takes about three weeks. Next week i’m gonna give them a little Hawaiian Bud and guano.

Day 28 (4 week) update.

I keep pushing the bloom nutes. Not hard, but enough. The girls seem to really like it. Gonna start the Grow More Avalanche next week. But for now, giving the Flora Nova Bloom, Hawaiian Bud, Terpinator, Jumpstart, Bat Guano, and the required cal-mag and silica. Also have a little seaweed, bioag fulpower, biocozyme, and recharge I have been giving as needed.

Shit. Typing that all out makes me realize there is a lot of stuff I’ve been giving. Here they are:

I welcome any thoughts or comments.

Oh, and here is the GWS clone i will be making feminized seeds with using a specialized mineral spray. I took it when it inadvertently started blooming. So, its throwing some deformed leaves now but will pull out of it.

Back
Top Bottom