First Grow Attempt - Coerdringer's Soil Auto AK-47 Feminized Grow Journal - 2017

Coerdringer

Hello. So as you may have noticed from the tittle, it's my first try. I'm new at this, although I made preparations before buying seeds and all the needed equipment, such as of course educating myself about how to grow, what basic equipment I need, what might be usefull etc.etc.

Because it is my first time, I think I need all your help, since I would really not destroy my plants, and get proper yield as well as enough THC. Although my budget is quite limited, and unfortunatelly I'm almost at my limits(since I'm a student, and well yes, I could get a part-time job, and I am going to(but it's only in winter, and basically these are one time cash incomes), but as I said in the brackets, only after winter and snow comes). But if it comes to some nutrients, or anything needed, I may somehow get it.

I apologize in advance, since I didn't really read the T&C(because for many forums, they are similiar), if I post something not allowed here, but I am cautious, so I think it won't happen(although I read how to post in these threads, so I think that's good).

I wanted to start growing cannabis, because I got to know the taste and feeling of smoking marijuana, but unfortunatelly I can't buy it legally where I live, so I decided it would be better if I just grow it myself. With hope, that maybe in the upcoming few years, they finally see that MJ is not bad(and has so many positive effects) and legalize it.
Anyway, moving on to basic info.

What strain is it? Auto AK-47 Feminized
# of plants: 3
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Not sure of the percentage, but it's mostly Sativa.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Currently in Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 11'th day
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Uhh... Not sure what exactly. Basically it's soil used in garden for vegetables or usual flowers(I would probbably rather buy more suiting soil, but as I said earlier, limited budget)

If soil... What size pot? Also not sure, but I am going to provide a photo in which the pot is visible
Size of light? (1) CFL 125W 7900lm
Is it aircooled? 100m3/h fi 100mm
Temp of Room/cab? 28-31 Celsius Degrees
RH of Room/cab? 32-40%
PH of media or res? Don't know. Haven't bought yet(it's one of those things I would definitely get, if I had not quite limited budget, but I'm willing to get money to buy it)
Any Pests ? No, since I'm growing indoors
How often are you watering? Once in 3-4 days(although I didn't make the whole soil wet, since I didn't have proper pot until today, and as I said, I got my growbox working like 2 days ago)
Type and strength of ferts used? Not yet used

03.10.2017 | Day 2 since germination; Day 4 generally:
Morning

Same the 1AM

04.10.2017 | Day 3, Day 5:
14:21

23:40

05.10.2017 Day 4, Day 6:

12.10.2017 Day 11, Day 13:

Alright, as you have seen on the pics, I got my growbox around 2 days ago. And... Well I am really afraid how will this work out, whether my ventilation is too small or alright, if my lamp is enough or not, if I provided enough of necessary things or not. I really wouldn't want to lose these 2 weeks.

Looking good man. Take pics of your ventilation so we can see. Be careful no to over water. That's the first rookie mistake. Don't kill it with love. Kiss (keep it simple stupid)

Here's my vent. Well, it seems to me that it works well enough so far.

I just looked at the plants, and... Well few hours ago I did what someone earlier told me to do - I lowered the lamp, but I'm afraid I did it too much(so I just put it up a little). One of them had drained of the water the top part of stem, just below the leaves, and the leaves were hanging low... Jesus, that looks terrible. I turned off the light(it's around half an hour before it would do itself so it's not that bad), and sprayed, I think enough water, on it. I really really hope it will get well overnight. I will not show the picture(unelss you need me to), because it looks really bad(although the stem isn't completly broken, so I'm full of hope).

I will take a look into your journals tomorrow, cause now I'm going to sleep.
Thanks for your comments guys

What fan you got running on the ducting. Don't be afraid to post pics. No judgement here. Just love and guidance bro. Post the pics and learn. Your first grow is all about learning. You will make a thousand mistakes. But that's how you learn. Trust me on this.

Subbed up, in the future I would start the autoflowers in whatever pot they are going to finish in. Autos don't like to be transplanted and they also have a short veg time so need to try and keep them as stress free as possible when little. If stressed at young age it can make them start flowering to early and won't yield much at all. I would start in at least 3-gallon but that's just my opinion. Best of luck to you.✌️

What fan you got running on the ducting. Don't be afraid to post pics. No judgement here. Just love and guidance bro. Post the pics and learn. Your first grow is all about learning. You will make a thousand mistakes. But that's how you learn. Trust me on this.

100m3/h fi 100mm - it looks like this

And about that potting them in separate containers... Hmm... Yeah, I will do this soon. I will find a little smaller pots, so that I can fit them in the GB.

I also have come to terms with one of them probbably not being able to recover... It's such a waste, but it's not that bad. It's 12 days, so I will buy another seed. And when the two of them are ready to harvest and then to trim and cure, and later to smoke, I will have enough time to do the same with the plant I'm going to buy(but firstly a seed ofc). But I have one question. I bought the strain AK-47 since it has 19-21% THC. And I was looking for something strong and relatively fast to grow, as my first try(cause when it's ready to smoke, I can grow another one, and the cycle repeats). What strain would you recommend me, that has a lot of THC(well, I think at least 15%) but is interesting to smoke, and the seeds are not worth billions of dollars(well, as you already know, I'm not swimmming in money, so...)?

And here is the photo of that dried one. As I said, the stem, under the dried leaves is... Well, you see. There is no magical way to bring it back to life, is there...

Sure, thank you guys for the help.

I just looked at the other ones, and I wonder - isn't the light too close to them right now? Cause the leaves on the one of them are curling upwards, and there is a yellow colour on the other(the temperature is 27-28 Celsius so I guess it shouldn't be the case.

And the light, not too close? Or maybe it's fine, but as you said, I just need to bury them lower?\

Back
Top Bottom