The Germinator's Dr Krippling Feminized Incredible Bulk DWC Grow 2017

The Germinator

First a little about the plants I will grow. Just ordered the seeds today. Will start this two five gallon dwc grow when they arrive.

Big Bud x Super Skunk x Green Spirit
Type 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
Flowering Time 7-8 Weeks
Yield Indoors
600-1000
gr/m2, Outdoors
800-1500
gr/pp
Grows Indoors / Outdoors
Harvest Month Start/Mid September
THC Content 20-24%
Bred to be a heavy weight performer, this plant does not disappoint. Ideally needs to be switched to flower before it is 2 feet tall, or else it can be difficult to maintain indoors. Almost impossible to hurt this plant — it can take a huge range of nutrient fluctuations, withstands extremes in heat and moisture, and joyfully devours any CO2 enhancement. This plant mutates and adapts to its environment — one perfectly grown, big plant can produce upto the same yield of twenty plants of normal size. Boxing-glove sized buds are to be expected on perfect large plants grown in Hydroponics.

I ordered the seeds from Bonza. I checked my order and they threw in a Gorrila Glue seed for free. Hoping it's a fem seed. :) (I asked them if they would throw in a fem seed) pretty cool they did.
I'll be dropping them in Rapid Rooters.
I am really excited about this grow. I learned a lot from my last one.
I hope I am not jumping the gun with this journal. It won't be long now though.
Anyone is welcome to follow along and any advice ,tips,etc are always welcomed.

Doing a test. I have one year old Rapid Rooters. They are dried out. So I took a seed from my last grow and planted it in the rapid rooter. Waiting to see if I have problems.
420-magazine-mobile795288245.jpg

Well she's peeking through on day 3.
I used non ph'ed chlorinated tap water.
Kept in a cold room.
I am not suggesting to use this method. I just did it to prove germinating a seed isn't that technical.
420-magazine-mobile287508982.jpg

Now what to do with my test seed. Prob toss it as hard as that is for me but I do have 100's of more bag seeds.
Hoping my Incredible Bulk and Gorilla Glue seeds arrive soon.

Good to see the Rooters are still good to go. Throw that bean in a Solo cup and set it near a window. If it turns out to be a female might be worth keeping.

My seeds arrived today from Bonza. I ordered 2 Feminized Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk. They sent two normal Gorrilla Glue seeds too.
Question everyone. The biggest seed has a crack in it. It's the female seed too. Do any of you think this seed is no good?
I am documenting it here in case it don't germinate. I have some pics. Will get started soon.
420-magazine-mobile1655483720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1110596217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2100462024.jpg
420-magazine-mobile366646200.jpg

You my friend, have the shittiest luck with seeds I have ever seen.

I'd get a few good pictures of it both in and out of the package and then try to germinate it. If it doesn't work get in touch with the seed company. I'm sure with your documentation they'll come good for it. Possibly even throw you a couple extras to keep the customer satisfied.

I wrote to them to make them aware of it. I don't care as long as it germinates. I asked them what they thought. I feel kinda stupid asking about a cracked seed but I paid for them so I'd think they could at least send uncracked seeds.

Back
Top Bottom