Joe Grows In The Big Show

JoeDaddy77

Welcome all of you beautiful people. Please pull up a seat and let's do this thing. I'm starting this journal not as my first grow ever, but my first grow room. This grow will be on a much larger scale than what I've been doing at home. A very good friend of mine has purchased some lights and equipment for a very good price and we are gonna build a room in his house. We will have an entire floor on the 2nd level of his home and we want to utilize every square inch. We will be using a whole new lighting system than the one I have at home and we are going to try to build our own room as it will be a permanent addition. I'm going to need ALOT of help with the logistics of this build. That's why I've started this journal. I know from experience you fine folks here can and will help guide us. This weekend we should have the equipment he's already purchased and I'll post what we got and what size we intend to build. I look forward to meeting some new people this grow and some old friends I've already made here. . Let's do this!

I'm In! Go Joe Daddy!

Can't wait to see the set up! .

So exactly what I'm using.

Add 30% perlite to medium. And a bit of great white .

Yup. Armchair grow.... This size of the pots and room are still TBD...

Looking forward to seeing what you can do bud

Also look at seeing if z7 is needed as well I need to buy that soon

Looking forward to seeing what you can do bud

Also look at seeing if z7 is needed as well I need to buy that soon
I also use AN Big Bud, Bud Igniter, Bud Candy, B-52 and Overdrive plus some Mammoth Piss....

Hope it helps bro

420-magazine-mobile822947886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile740375509.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956434431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2015508663.jpg

Back
Top Bottom