GROWant 240w G3 Sponsored Grow Journal

LB07

It's that time folks! I'm about to begin another journey of growing marijuana!

This time I'll be using my brand new light that I received from GROWant. Im uber excited to try this thing out.

I will be growing a single plant in coco, which will be Pineapple Kush from RoyalQueenSeeds.

I'll likely be doing a scrog, and trying to fill EXACTLY 2.5 worth of netting to maximize this lights potential.

For nutrients I'll be using Canna's full lineup, I may stray away from boost, and try some other flavors. I'm open to suggestions?

Anyways, here's the little bean soaking in a solo cup!

420-magazine-mobile713886504.jpg

Also the GROWant 240w finishing up a cycle I'm slowly chopping down

420-magazine-mobile516373890.jpg

Cheers everyone! I look forward to the knowledge I'll learn from this grow, and the ones who stop in for a toke! (This plants last 4 weeks of flower were under the GROWant)

420-magazine-mobile630632505.jpg

I could use on of these bad boys as supplemental light in my cab, interested to see what kind of results she gets with so few watts, I'm subbed for this one bud!

First one too! I'm excited to have you. So far I've noticed any flower under this light seems to produce more trichomes, resin, and size over the rest.

Subbed to see it at work.

I'm glad to have yah. It works, and it works well :)

I could use a little more of that in my life lol. If I wind up with one I'll use it for my veg light or for supplemental lighting on my bigger cab. How's the coverage? They claim 2x2 hows the coverage looking like?

Seems like 2x2 is a appropriate fit for this light indeed. That's what I'll be growing in.

Here for this show. Wish i would of jumped on the sponsorship they offered me two of those lights but felt it wouldnt b fair due to not being able to update. I started my new school for my new job while working another eight hour job. But well at least i will b able to watch you kill it wit this lil beast!! Thanks for the journal and all other info you dropped on me!!

I hope all things go as planned. Also how do you guys store your water for your autowater systems, or feed reservoirs for coco? Air stones? Circulation pumps? What temperature should my reservoir be?

420-magazine-mobile747277368.jpg

Got my reservoir all setup. I have a small 150gph pump in there right now that's attached to a 15' hose with a on off valve. The hose leaves and circles back into the reservoir when I'm not watering for circulation, and I have a puck airstone in the bottom. Eventually this will be an automated watering system, but for now being able to mix a few days feedings and having a watering hose is an exponential upgrade. Any suggestions on things to keep the reservoir from going bad? Hydroguard? H202? Tips and tricks folks!

420-magazine-mobile1104153864.jpg

Guess whose home is all cleaned out and ready for here??? Pineapple kush is excited, or at least she should be. She came out of her shell!

420-magazine-mobile109258058.jpg

How much would I yield if I flipped to flower? ..

Looks like you are on page one my friend :) I'm gonna make you guys wait a few days for update photos ;). She's growing like a weed though.

Hell ya you know I'm in! Loves me some growant journals :3

Subbed up for the show! .

Back
Top Bottom