If soil... What size pot 3 gallon Prune pots
Size of light? 600w mh/hps
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 70-79
RH of Room/cab? 55-65
Water info 6.5 ph 78 ppm
Type and strength of ferts used? General Hydro FloraSeries performance pack

Hello all!
This is my first attempt at indoor have had several successful outdoor grows with just bag seed. Time to up quality and see how i goes. My first grow is nothing but autos i want to make sure i have a good feel for it before going back to photo. I do not smoke, Job does not allow it but i do take care of my loving wife with it, she has pain, anxiety among other things and its just so expensive around my neck of the woods. Ok a little about my setup

Gorilla lite line 4x4
600 mh/hps
dual 6" fans nice big carbon filter
among other toys i have tds meter, ph meter, and all kinds of other fun stuff to try and do this right any questions,pointers or just good ole banter is welcome! ive been creeping around the forums for a little while on my phone but finally get to make my first post. as of right now 10/21/2017 i have had tent running for 48 hours and all levels are fine :D Germination starts tomorrow, I will be on here checking daily so Roll up and sit back

420-magazine-mobile1348094913.jpg

420-magazine-mobile657563752.jpg

420-magazine-mobile112229234.jpg

Snapped some quick pics of the tent and some of the Beans I have .

I don't know what I did wrong.. They were correct position when I uploaded it.. . . . Noob problems
All good buddy....you'll figure it out

Have u grown Autos before? Plant from seed directly into their final pot..and with the FFOF soil you really won't need much nutes, maybe just late in flower, so don't over do them

Holler if ya have any questions

All good buddy....you'll figure it out

Have u grown Autos before? Plant from seed directly into their final pot..and with the FFOF soil you really won't need much nutes, maybe just late in flower, so don't over do them

Holler if ya have any questions
I have not used autos before, so no small pot, start just straight into 3 gal? I appreciate the info! I have read about the FFOF being so nutrient rich, almost too hot but I figured why not?

I have not used autos before, so no small pot, start just straight into 3 gal? I appreciate the info! I have read about the FFOF being so nutrient rich, almost too hot but I figured why not?

Ya, once their tap root bottoms pout they start to flower, so from germ straight to final Pot. Ive dine 3gal and 5gal both with good results

what PH water you using? ya have a PH pen ?

Ya, once their tap root bottoms pout they start to flower, so from germ straight to final Pot. Ive dine 3gal and 5gal both with good results

what PH water you using? ya have a PH pen ?
I do have one it's been ranging 6.5-6.8 all week. Ppm has been 68-73... Awesome, if that's the case should I just run my HPS bulb from the start?

420-magazine-mobile1971332139.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1087000747.jpg

420-magazine-mobile865777760.jpg

Beans cracked so I put them in solos until they pop above ground then into final resting place, not ignoring advice given would just rather make sure they take hold before filling 3 gallon pots.i appreciate all help!

Well three have taken very well so far, still have helmets on, hoping the other three or atleast 2 will show some signs :D I really want one of the Blue Amnesia shows some signs Im really looking forward to the strain

420-magazine-mobile2049703530.jpg

I had 5/6 pop so I'm not mad at all . .

420-magazine-mobile1280870912.jpg

Blue Amnesia #1

420-magazine-mobile371346296.jpg

Blue Amnesia #2

420-magazine-mobile1424822287.jpg

Tangiematic .

420-magazine-mobile228167985.jpg

Fast Bud #2, #1

420-magazine-mobile1899446744.jpg

Fast Bud #2, #2

They are in their final homes! The Tangiematic had a damn good root system already! In the bottom of the solo.. Next plan is let the soil finish drying out then they will get some water! Hope All Is Good!

Hey man I'm gunna jump in while your just getting started!

Really nice of you to help your lady by growing these meds for her .

I'm pretty green myself but I'll offer any advice I can :) wishing you good luck !

Love the set up and the work you've done so far, keep it up and you'll get some high quality meds before you know it!

Cheers! . .

Hey man I'm gunna jump in while your just getting started!

Really nice of you to help your lady by growing these meds for her .

I'm pretty green myself but I'll offer any advice I can :) wishing you good luck !

Love the set up and the work you've done so far, keep it up and you'll get some high quality meds before you know it!

Cheers! . .
Thank You! I don't like her on the whole pills situation... It changes her.. So I use my green thumb to help her stay green :D

Back
Top Bottom