Roc's Auto Kush & Auto Bubblegum +Pro CoCo Grow

Rocawear5

Hey everyone Im back for another grow!!! This time tho is going to be a auto grow... Gonna see what the hype is about and had a couple free seeds from my last order. So lets get this started.... This is going to be my first go at coco coir as well 

Strains - #1-Auto Bubblegum + Pro, #3-Auto Kush

Veg - got 2 up so far 1 auto kush and 1 bubblegum... The other two should be up by morning 

Soil/Medium - I have 70% coco, 15% perlite, 10% hydroton pellets and 5% pro mix - my own little creation  we will see how this works...

Nutrients - Fox Farm hydro trio with open sesame, beastie blooms, and cha Ching... ALSO have Earth Juice Cal-Mag. . since coco is calmag hungry Lol.. Thinking about switching to a more suitable nutrient for Coco coir but I have been using the fox farm line up for YEARS... So I might just start very very light maybe 1/8th strength at first. We will see..

Nutrients so far - I have mixed a very very light dose of big bloom and calmag that I have soaked the coco in... And will be feeding them just RO water Phd to 6.0 to 6.2 for the first week... Maybe a day or so sooner we will see how they are at that time...

Grow space - 2ft by 4ft grow tent with inline fan and exhaust fan.. Mini dehumidifier and 2 6inch fans

Lights - VEG - I will be using 2 2ft T5 6500k HO fluorescent fixtures

Lights -Bloom - All Growstar LEd's - 2 - 300w Growstar ufo leds w/60w cree cobs @ 3000k in the center of each light.. Also I will be trying there new 600w full spectrum 10w double led grow light.. (Thank you SHINY)

That's it for now I hope alot of people show up and help me with this grow... This will be my first auto grow so Im hoping everything moves smoothly 

Now for some pictures of the baby's Lol

420-magazine-mobile372134614.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1013831039.jpg

420-magazine-mobile10556958.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1407808873.jpg

420-magazine-mobile988906525.jpg

420-magazine-mobile441811542.jpg

Enjoy and any feedback is welcome and HELP IS WANTED!!!

Tha Roc

I did pick up fox farm hydro grow for the coco... Im gonna try the fox farm trio with light feedings... Fox farm has always been good to me :) anyone have any tips for using fox farm with coco?

I pulled up a seat. I will be doing Autos for my next grow and hope to learn from your grow. Looks like a nice setup.
Its not to bad still upgrading as time goes on from my last grow... And I hope this goes well myself as this is my first auto grow and first coco grow!!

Thank you for tagging along with me!#

My pleasure. Will be interesting to see how you like Coco. I'm still debating how I will grow mine. I like what I hear about Coco but have Advanced Nutrients from my last grow.

Did you buy your coco as a compressed block or broken down?

My pleasure. Will be interesting to see how you like Coco. I'm still debating how I will grow mine. I like what I hear about Coco but have Advanced Nutrients from my last grow.

Did you buy your coco as a compressed block or broken down?
Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you... Was a pretty good storm where I live and power was out for awhile... Just got it back 2 days ago... Just got everything set back up and going :( my autos didn't like it that much: ( it felt like they didn't grow much...

But to answer your question I did start my coco from brick and mixed everything myself with hydrogen clay pebbles :)

Oh and my future grows finally came in... Actually came quick from steersman :)

Photoperiod Strains
420-magazine-mobile2063388231.jpg

Peyote Cookie :) White Widow, Red Dragon, Green Crack, Northern lights Auto goes with the autos lol

Auto Flowering Strains
420-magazine-mobile1327487940.jpg

Auto Bubblegum +pro, Six Shooter, Auto Kush, Diesel Auto

My 4ft by 4ft tent is gonna be filled with Barnes Farm Peyote cookie soon can't wait :)

Here's a little pic update...
-- I wish they were a little bigger for there age but they did have to go thru a week of no power :( and colder temperatures then normal.. But they did bounce back and are growing faster now... Hoping they will double in size within the next few days. I did given them a small nutes watering of fox farm big bloom, grow big hydro and earth juice calmag at 1/4 strength..

Auto Bubblegum + pro and Auto Kush #1 are the oldest at 15 days

420-magazine-mobile1515424330.jpg

420-magazine-mobile543642922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile607340551.jpg

Auto Kush #2 and Auto Kush #3 are at day 9... They popped up while the lights were out so they didnt have anytime under the lights :(

420-magazine-mobile440372933.jpg

420-magazine-mobile40521812.jpg

420-magazine-mobile633388179.jpg

They all look so small in the 5 gal smart pots Lol they should fill out shortly...

It will be an interesting experiment to see if lights being out that much will reset an Auto's time schedule.
I kinda hope so... Because now they are getting that intense light they should have beginning... Its so crazy how much light is a factor in growing... They are definitely growing double in size each day... Not really that much but it feels like it

Quick update.....

Auto Bubblegum pro and Kush #1 are at day 17 and really starting to grow fast... Ph at 5.8 to 5.9 at 1/4 nutes at 250 Pam :) watering 1 to 2 times a day

420-magazine-mobile1909600313.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1471300771.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1742618128.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1312647254.jpg

Kush #2 and #3 are at day 11... They also seem like they are growing now actually look like they want to shoot right up.. They also are at 1/4 nutes but at 196 ppm....

420-magazine-mobile770462472.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1834502882.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1868025506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1911258116.jpg

A little nutes got on the leaves :( she will recovery tho ;)

I can't wait for them to start shooting out some nodes so I can try some very LOW lst training... This is my experience grow with autos and to see how they grow for me... This is my first auto grow so i decided to use the cheapest seeds I had but also a fairly good mix of medicine . I have a 4ft by 4ft tent also Im going to start some more plants in.. Probably 2 Peyote Cookies.. And do a big scrog grow... Im also waiting on a sponsor grow light that Im actually excited about... Can't wait to post it .

Back
Top Bottom