Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Crashdog

So after getting a vape last month and giving that a shot with 3 different strains I was very disappointed. They all tested different but none were enjoyable.

So this grow I'm hoping to stick something in my vape that actually tastes good.

4 Strains:

Strawberry Amnesia - Mostly Sativa
Tangie - Mostly Sativa
Blue Dream - Mostly Sativa
Sour Diesel - Mostly Sativa

I almost did a Blueberry but it would of been the only indica in the bunch and Blue Dream is based off of it so I went with the SD.

All 4 will be in DWC 5 gal buckets. 2 of the buckets will have the Dewey Mister in them plus an air stone.

Nutes:
Sticking with GH Flora trio. Will be adding KoolBloom wet and dry in flower.

Lights:
Perfect Sun - COB.

Only plan on veg'n for 3-4 weeks. Last grow got out of hand.

Lets get this train rollin.

Dropped the beans in some water Saturday night.

Sunday morning about 14 hours later the BD and STR A had cracked and the other 2 were close. Soaked some Rapid Rooters with a dab of GH Rapid Start and dropped the beans in. Put em in the dark on a heating pad.
IMG_247135.JPG

Monday night a little after 7pm Ms. Strawberry made her entrance.
The other ladies are just shy I guess.

IMG_247525.JPG

Added a desk light.

This morning, around 7 Am , all but the BD had poked out of the Rapid Rooters. You can see in the pic the BD has sprouted but I think I planted her to deep. I helped her out throughout the day.

700AM.JPG

And here they are at 7 pm. Man they grow fast.

700PM_tonight.JPG

I spent all day cleaning all my shit. Couldn't procrastinate any longer. Got the tent moved into the smaller veg room. Had to remove a big freakin desk.. Now I have room for a bigger tent in the Grow room . Oh BOY!!!

Here is the ladies in their new home. Soon they will have their own rooms (buckets) to grow and prosper.
Cob is on half power and 5 ft away. Lights 18/6 schedule

IMG_249227.JPG

re: Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Off to a great start, CD!

Love the strains. Tangie and Sour Deez are on my top 5 favorite tasting strains list to far.

I'm in!

Off to a great start, CD!

Love the strains. Tangie and Sour Deez are on my top 5 favorite tasting strains list to far.

I'm in!

Ahh nice, I wasn't sure about the SD.

Thanks for joining. I'll work on my new sig tomorrow. I like to procrastinate. HAAAA haaaaaa

Ahh nice, I wasn't sure about the SD.

Thanks for joining. I'll work on my new sig tomorrow. I like to procrastinate. HAAAA haaaaaa
Yea man, the sour/sweet taste lingers on the roof of your mouth and back of tongue. Mmmmm

Subbed! Another Dewey deciple has joined the cult lol

Looking forward to the grow mate

I'm trying hard to resist the urge to go Dewey. I do plan to get their cloner, that thing is the bees knees

Subbed! Another Dewey deciple has joined the cult lo

Looking forward to the grow mate

Thanks Tunkers. I'm hoping they speed up the grow.

I'm in the first car! Sweet! Should be flavorful and fun!

Watch your step you might step on the little ladies.

I'm in, this is the exact thing I'm wanting to do. DWC buckets and Dewey's. I'm glad that BD popped up I'm pulling for her big time!

Thanks Archiweedies
The BD has caught up to her sisters..

Me too, I'll be running that next! Yours the HsO BD? Supposed to yield like a motherfather!

Here's hoping Growchy,
Don't know if posting this is legal but oh well....
Strawberry Amnesia ---------- Dinafem
Tangie ------------------------- Reserva Privada
Sour Diesel ------------------- Royal Queen Seeds
Blue Dream ------------------ Humboldt

This looks good. We are starting at similar times. Should be exciting.

Thanks LB, You have a journal going? I'll sub in so we can compare.

I'm trying hard to resist the urge to go Dewey. I do plan to get their cloner, that thing is the bees knees

Not trying to talk you out of it but you can probably make it yourself and save a bunch. I made a 8 hole cloner this summer. I would just have to sub out the pump and sprayers for the Dewey. (side note, I have not looked at the Dewey cloner price so I might be blowing smoke out my ass)

Tonights update.

The girls are doing good. A little stretching going on. I had lowered the light to 4 ft with it still on low but they still stretched.

I swapped out the cob for some maintenance and hung a 600 WHAT? Mars Hydro at 22 inches. Probably fry em. hehee I'm so mean.

IMG_249930.JPG

Re: Crashdog's Flavor Train - DWC & A Couple Of Dewey's

Watching my step... trying not to trip over any errant gerbil wangs

Ohhh it ain't gerbil wangs, this front car used to be a cattle box car. Got to watch out for the pasture pies.

So the girls are looking good under the MH light.
They were a bit stretched but I lowerd the MH to 19" before bed last night. Tonight they are roughly the same height.
They got some good roots growing. The STR Am is a little behind in the roots department. Only one small root poking 3 but the others are looking good.

From left to right - Blue Dream, Strawberry Amnesia, Tangie and Sour Diesel

Be dropping em in buckets tomorrow night or Saturday.

IMG_251027.JPG
IMG_251127.JPG
IMG_251220.JPG
IMG_251424.JPG

And the TORTURE has begun.

This is what I get for rushing home from work to feed the dog. Then blazing out of the house to go drinking with some friends.

I checked my plants this morning at 8:30 and the SD is looking sad.

8_27am.jpg
IMG_252714.JPG

Pretty much bone dry Rapid Rooters.
So I dunked em in some water. Added some more water to the tray and sprayed everything down.

IMG_252816.JPG

This is at 9:00am. On her way to full recovery :phew:
SD_at_9AM.JPG

I just checked at 9:15 and she is even higher. She should be fully upright by 10ish.
Off to the grow store

Subbed. Looking good

Thanks RF,
Forgot to thank you earlier.

Hey man, awesome grow so far!
Just finished reading your first grow journal a couple nights ago, I love reading them before sleep haha.
Anyways best of luck with these fine 4 ladies ;)

Thanks Mind.
My journals will definitely put you to sleep. :rofl:

So,
Got the gals in their buckets this AM
Back Row left to right - Blue Dream and Tangie
Front - Strawberry Amnesia and Sour Diesel

The girls on the left, BD and Tangie are using just air stones
Girls on the right Straw and SD have the Dewey Mister in them. The misters had fallen over during the night. I hope this is not a recurring problem

IMG_253931.JPG
IMG_254028.JPG

The SD popped back up. She has a little brown spot on the tip of one of her leaves but I don't think its anything to worry about
IMG_254128.JPG

Back
Top Bottom