I'm Going To Start My Grow Journal

K.puff&stuff

Today date 10 27 2017
Hello all well i decided to do a journal from seeds to veg and of to flower and I hope you all will fallow me through this process
and help with issue that are forth coming. I got all my equipment coming in light from china 10x10 grow tent fluorescent flower power lights nutrients from FF and potting soil from FF as well. I will be starting with only 2 specimen strains is
Crown Royal FE and a Sour Jack FE. There both in germinating stage at this time. 2 seeds each only 3 showing starting root. I will wait few more days to see if the forth one opens.
I hope you guys will join me guide me with this project explain to me the rights and wrongs I would like to film all this as well and name the companies that I purchase my equipment they all agreed . That mean customer service
do they stand by there products. I will re-post when my stuff gets here on Monday also with and update of the germination stage as well

Thanks Oldbear for fallowing Hi guys well today I got my grow tent its a 10x10 6.5" I order it from a place i'm not sure if I can say the name here please tell me if I can or not Anyways it took 2 days to get here. Thing is very heavy looks ok came in 2 boxes with no indication its a grow tent its made of 1680 Mylar I didn't pay much for it $688 CAN. These are the pictures of it in the box. Next I will be planting my seeds tonight I will post pictures of them as well.
This is my first Journal so I will need help advice on a few things to come like setup how to I would like to share this experience with you guys. I need a video camera lol forgot about that.
Thanks
IMG_070750.JPG

IMG_070652.JPG

I also have 2 plant going Sour Jack and Crown Royal Female seed. There under a fluorescent grow light that I got at the store with those jiffy pot kits. I hope the light will work till i get my other lights. The par reading is 80 question is is that enough par for them to pop out and see the light. They germinated ok before going into dirt Maybe someone can help me out with this question. That is all for today I will be back with an update in a few days hope you guys will fallow this journal.
:thumb:
IMG_070860.JPG

Realy i didnt know maybe i can cover it with black paper and see i was thinking the same but i wasnt sure i can try the other cups the red with a zip lock back on the other 2 .Thanks for heads up
What I will do then is insert the cup into a timies cup LOL:eyebrowsmile:
Oh by the way can I say were i got my equipment or would this be advertising

Hello Well today I got my lights 850 watts led the Chinese led light with a warranty of 5 years. I plug one in a wow blinding for sure will do a par reading on these this week. I got 8 of them for a good price because I wanted to document all this including the lights so they agreed to let me have them for almost half the price. shipping was a week no more fed ex guy was freaking out ask me what was in the boxes.
My duty for all 8 was 75 Can dollars not bad. I have 3 cats with me and I got there new tick and flea collars from Bayer these are very expensive and effective collars they work great. All three of them cost me 130 Can dollars my duty was 40 bloody dollars man It was my turn to freak out:smokin:. Anyways will be adding pictures of the light on my next update. I dont think I need 8 lights for a 10x10 grow tent Now im waiting for my fluorescent bulbs flower power suppose to help increase THC by 5% will see when the time comes. they will be here tomorrow. I update soon:thumb:

I got more lights today florescent tube T8 now to get some fixture for them. My 4 Babies are doing ok except one that cant seem to find its way to the light its a Crown royal. I'm using one of my cabinets for the nursery. will send up pictures of that later on today. Lots of equipment and no room for it lol. Small recap I Got my Grow Tent from grow Canada great shipping fast really fast 2 days it was at my door and package is discreet.
Led Grow lights from China 850 watts led cobs with manual settings for seedling veg and flower dim switches 8 of those light shipping was 1 week customer service no complaint. My t8 came from SOLACURE Shipping 5 days customer service fantastic.. I'm not here to advertise . Just what i'm using for my grow:peace:

Update.
Well I got all my equipment I'm ready to get my show on the road. I will post some pictures of the baby plants there doing fine under my light. I have the light set at seedling stage till I start seeing then go into to veg My current temp is 76 to 82 degrees and humidity at 30 pictures will fallow. My 850 watts grow is working out ok I have it on a timer and I haven't seen anything bad so far to early to recommend But the company I got them from BrightSun are nice people they reply back in less then a day, ask for Liana if interested tell them Ken sent you. The shipping was rely fast and surprisingly cheap. Sure I could of went with expensive lights but I wanted to give these guys a chance. These lights give out great par reading 12 band full spectrum. I also have a few grow bulbs that are E 27 24 watts I was blown away to see how bright these lights are, par reading was amazing at 5 feet. Again will post pictures of these light. I plan on using them for my plants that I brought in for the winter from garden regular plants. My fluorescent bulbs that I will be using to so "call" increase TH level are not set up until I move to my new home. Well that's it for now will post latter today with pictures:allgood:
Oh anyone know of a good video camera for youtube posting nothing to expensive what you guys using
DSC_0001140.JPG
DSC_0002171.JPG
DSC_0018130.JPG

I'm in the midle of packing things My house is up for sale and i cant fully show all my stuff that bought from Canada grow and the rest of the companies that i bought my equipment. Wife freaking out told me I should of waited but you know how it goes.
I have a room i can put up my tent but when people come to visit they will get scarred thinking that I'm growing and house may be full of mold. So at this time will just show you all my small grow closet with the led light from bright sun i have 8 of these lights 850 watts i can images having them all setup what a grow room would look like so far the led working great no issue here its on timer.
I also took one of my other light that i got from Dawson electronics for a plant that I had outside that i brought in for the winter this light has some serious par reading. its like being on another planet when I go into the spare bedroom when lights on :phew:
My babies are doing great there getting stronger everyday cant wait to see new leave then I know my light is at the right settings.
If anyone is reading or interested i would like to hear feed back this is the first time I do a journal.:battingeyelashes:

These are pictures 1 without flash the other with flash
DSC_0021122.JPG
DSC_0020121.JPG

I would like to add a laughing Buddha strain to this this setup I think it would look rely nice.

November 7 2017. Having a little trouble getting the girls adjusted but I got some answers from the other side thanks guys. My girls are slow and some of the guys on the forum were saying that it mite just be to little humidity so I will try to get it up. I also had a heating pad under them and that also mite be the trouble so tonight i stop the baby pad and will try to get humidity up high 45 to 55. My lights setting as of now is full seedling and just about 5 or 6 on the veg side the lumens are 450 26 inches from canopy 850 watts equivalent to 1200 HPS. Its trial and error its first time inside cant wait for spring.:thumb:

Today date 10 27 2017
Hello all well i decided to do a journal from seeds to veg and of to flower and I hope you all will fallow me through this process
and help with issue that are forth coming. I got all my equipment coming in light from china 10x10 grow tent fluorescent flower power lights nutrients from FF and potting soil from FF as well. I will be starting with only 2 specimen strains is
Crown Royal FE and a Sour Jack FE. There both in germinating stage at this time. 2 seeds each only 3 showing starting root. I will wait few more days to see if the forth one opens.
I hope you guys will join me guide me with this project explain to me the rights and wrongs I would like to film all this as well and name the companies that I purchase my equipment they all agreed . That mean customer service
do they stand by there products. I will re-post when my stuff gets here on Monday also with and update of the germination stage as well

Use this lay out brotha when you start another journal going forward .

420-magazine-mobile202497276.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1588705484.jpg

Realy i didnt know maybe i can cover it with black paper and see i was thinking the same but i wasnt sure i can try the other cups the red with a zip lock back on the other 2 .Thanks for heads up
What I will do then is insert the cup into a timies cup LOL:eyebrowsmile:
Oh by the way can I say were i got my equipment or would this be advertising

Yeah buck store even the colour ones are okay

420-magazine-mobile803267822.jpg

Small uodate my Sour Jack is out and My crown Royal as well . I notice though Crown Royal is slow both put in dirt same time SJ seems much faster. Anyways what do I know :peace:
IMG_070953.JPG

Smart idea on those kids off to Macs store to slushed stands for those lids ..

yep I get them for free at the corner store Today got humidifier from the pharmacy I want to have more humidity Ididn't get much with the water and news paper so i spent 65 dollars but the out come is wild my humidity is up 55 in 30 minutes and heat went down to 27 from 31
Interesting here a few pictures of what i got sour jack is doing nice Crown royal is slow
DSC_0027117.JPG
DSC_0026116.JPG

I got one ☝️ n the tent now on medium setting to see I'll check every hr. I can turn off at lights out ..

Back
Top Bottom