Darkscotia's Ammesia Lemon HighBrix Perfect SunCob

Darkscotia

Hello all and welcome to my journal. Here I'll be attempting my 2nd go at doc buds high brix kit. I'll be using the perfect sun cob led also for 2nd time. So let's get into more details. Please feel free to hope in and enjoy the ride

What strain is it? Barneys farm amnesia lemon
Is it Indica40%, Sativa 60%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seeds starting germinate oct 18/17 seeds into soil oct 24/17
Will veg between 1-2 months
If in Flower stage... 60-65 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 4/4 tent
Soil or Hydro? Promix hp,worm castings, doc buds high brix kit
If soil... What size pot? 7gallon pots
Size of light? Black diamond perfect sun cob
Temp of Room/cab? 18/20 lights off/25-26 lights on
RH of Room/cab? 50-60 veg and adjust as needed
PH of media or res? Will not test
Any Pests ? None as of yet
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts use -doc buds kit

As of now my soil is cooking till nov13 and I've started my seeds in water for 12-24hrs then over to paper towel. All 5 seeds were started in bottled water oct 18 and we're all put into 1 gallon pots of promix. They will be vegged in 1 gallon pots till roots fills pots really nice and then move up too 7 gallon pots.
My first go with docs kit went really smooth till around week 3-4 of bloom when my plants got fried for some reason. Few reason may have been up potting to early. Not giving enough drenchs early enough in veg and there been rumours that fabric pots could have caused roots around side to premature dry out.so on this grow in changing all of that. My last blueberry in docs kit and under the perfect sun cob came out amazing and truly some of the best top notch smoke I've ever grown to date. So tasty and looks amazing as well.(so I think anyway).

Some pics of girls and some strain info
Just day after putting into soil
420-magazine-mobile1880772819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2091548158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2060417608.jpg

Today's pictures
420-magazine-mobile734205960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1901797252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259724162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile164859688.jpg
420-magazine-mobile640727492.jpg

Some strain info
420-magazine-mobile443003658.jpg

I'm of course in. Been doing Amnesia myself several times, but Amnesia lemon is new to me. The original amnesia have a lemonish smell already so that's interesting. Is this an Amnesia that smell even more?

I'm of course in. Been doing Amnesia myself several times, but Amnesia lemon is new to me. The original amnesia have a lemonish smell already so that's interesting. Is this an Amnesia that smell even more?

Welcome aboard brotha. First time for amnesia strains myself so I can't speak on the smells. I go to my local grow stores pretty steady to check seed stocks and when I seen this name for some reason I had to have it.

The original Amnesia Haze must have the best leaf to calyx ratio I've ever seen on a plant. On top of that it was a heavy yielder. Sadly not a smoke to my taste so I took it out of my rotation. I'm more off a indica guy. Probably because they ease my chronic pains in a way a sativa never can. But wow - what a beautiful strain. Not much trimming to do there

Welcome aboard brotha. First time for amnesia strains myself so I can't speak on the smells. I go to my local grow stores pretty steady to check seed stocks and when I seen this name for some reason I had to have it.

Hey DS! I'll pull up a chair to see how these unfold. So you're switching to plastic pots? Did you get them yet? Have you considered bigger pots? Some say bigger pots bigger plants. I'm gonna give it a try next round, thinking 15's.

I haven't got them yet. I veg in 1 gallon plastic anyway. But will be heading out in next week to get some plastic pots. Was thinking 10 gallon but may go bigger. And welcome

Thanks DS! I went to my local nursery and a big box store and neither had exactly what I was looking for plus what they had was pricey so am thinking of buying them online. Will be poking around some other journals for suggestions on brand and where to buy. I'll let you know what I find out and you do the same if you go online. :passitleft:

Girls all starting to get alittle bigger lol. As I said I friggen hate this stage everything goes so slow. First time in awhile I haven't had multiple grows on the go at same time. To much shit going on around the house to have everything going so will wait for next spring to get everything else back up and running.
In the last few days I've been looking around for a new cob setup to put around my ps cob. I'm done between either the cree3590 6 cob
Kit or I'm buying 2 citizen 4 bulb kits so I could have a total of 8 citizen bulbs instead. I'd personally rather the cree but can't afford 8 cree cobs right now to surround my is cob. So torn any advise would be greatly appreciated. Want to order today lol.
So with that said there will be a few changes possible to my journal. I'd be adding the lights and last night while visiting a buddies hydro store i grabbed some 10 gallon round plastic pots.
IMG_158733.JPG

And some pics of babies
IMG_158535.JPG
IMG_158336.JPG
IMG_158130.JPG
IMG_157926.JPG
IMG_157730.JPG
IMG_157528.JPG

Girls are all getting bigger. Leaves are starting to spread and getting fatter for just wee little ones. All girls got there first transplant drench tonight @ docs recommended 3/4oz of transplant per gallon of water with 2.5 ml of tea. He said 2-3 ml so I split the difference lol.
So on another note I'm going ahead and ordering a new cob light kit to go around my ps cob. I'm ordering 8 cobs to surround my ps.pretty positive I'm ordering the citizen cobs just not sure what colour to order. I'm mainly only using it for bloom so leaning toward the 3000k kit but not sure if I'm better with the 3500k kit.
Girls right after first drench.
420-magazine-mobile164034454.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1513743258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1753343139.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1714006080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile556164598.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1677186465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile843608548.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1391894064.jpg
420-magazine-mobile229471640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom