187's Coco & Soil 400W HID Grow Berry Bomb 2017

187budz

-Berry Bomb (regular)
-Indica dominant
-Vegatative stage
-Germination started Sept 15th
-Indoor
-8" pot filled with coco coir with 2" of marbles in bottom inside a 5 gallon bucket of dirt from my outdoor grow (can't remember the mix) I'll explain later lol
-400w HID cooltube hood
-Temp fluctuates between mid 60's - high 80's
-Humidity fluctuates between low 30's - high 60's
-PH of medium is unknown, don't even own a PH pen
-No pests
-Feed every 2 days
-PH Pefect GMB 1/2 strength
CX Regen-a-root 1/2 strength
CX WiltGaurd 1/2 strength
Sometimes When I flush I use sensizyme

For those who don't know me, I was running this plant DWC style hence the pot of coco, but let's just say my hand was forced to cut hydro use even though the pump was very low wattage. But there was no way I was getting those roots back through the net pot holes so I just put that pot into a 5g bucket of soil (soil from previous outdoor grow).

I grow in an outdoor shed with a 2x4x5.5 ft section for growing.
190 cm fan
400w mh/hps cooltube hood
Clip on fan
Heater with thermostat (currently not using)

Temps have been known to drop to mid 40's on those really cold days. But other then that she's going strong. Going to be moving it to a warmer location sooner or later.

420-magazine-mobile390187586.jpg

420-magazine-mobile349626993.jpg

Scrog is a little higher then originally planned.. will most likely lower it an inch or 2. I made it big enough for 2 good sized plants but wanted to test everything out on one plant to make sure they can survive a winter grow.

Hmmm. So the original net pot and roots are in the smaller pot full of coco/clay marbles and that's all buried in the soil right? So is there holes in sides of the 8 in pot to let roots out? Just trying to envision your setup.. I guess if that's the case you would be more towards a soil grow once the roots get out some?

Subbed.. looking good..

Filling up mate.. have some reps, get that line full..

Back
Top Bottom