Black Cream Auto - DWC - 2017

JinxMeTwice

Whats going on, I've started a grow about 14 days ago, my nice little plant has been coming along very nice now, I figured I'd share some infomation and images on here as this site has been a constant resource for info and images to compare

Grow Time: 14 days into grow
Strain: Black Cream Auto from Sweet Seeds
Grow: DWC in a 30L bin, (intended more plants but only 1 seed sprouted, may go for remaing 2 later)
Light: 45w LED grow light (low on watts, would have gone bigger if I had known before)
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora series and PH

So far in the grow my plants is starting to really spread out some, hopefuly it will pick up some height as it gets closer to the flowering stage.

Day 14

20171102_004516.jpg

Day 7

20171026_231850.jpg

Its been awhile since I last posted about the progress of my plants,
After having a little bit too much paranoia about taking on more then I could chew with a first plant I've done solo and it also being a DWC, as I've mostly had that idea kicking around for awhile even before I knew what DWC was(minus a few tweeks), But I've kept up taking pictures keeping track of the progress.

for anyone wondering the problems I was running into were, firstly the paranoia part where I thought I might have root rot after reading about it one Friday during work, flushed my res. and reset everything. Later I found out it was only the roots getting some color from the nutes I was using. Unfortunately, that may have lead to what I believe to be nitrogen shortage, that I've addressed and seem to see some better growth.

Day 21
DSC0231210.JPG

DSC0231313.JPG

Day 24
DSC023279.JPG

DSC023218.JPG

Tell me what you think so far, from what the seeds say I should be getting close to the time when my plant will start transitioning, its still my first plant so i'll just keep watching for the signs.

Hello, I'm back with some more pictures and an update on the progress of my plant, shes getting bushy and starting to grow in height, I'll look in on her in the morning when I turn on the lights, and take a look in after work to make sure everything is still alright and it will be noticeably larger. Shes also starting to drink a lot, I'm going to need to top up the res tomorrow, I'm not sure if I should dump and do a fresh batch of nutrients for flower stage or give it a week more with veg nutrients as I barely see any budding starting to happen?
I'll take some opinions if anyone is still keeping up on this :)
and onto the pictures

Day 34
DSC0237011.JPG

DSC0236910.JPG

DSC023687.JPG

DSC0236611.JPG

DSC0236711.JPG

Hello, I'm back with another update and some pictures.
I took advantage of the weekend and fully flushed and cleaned my tank. Topped it back up with fresh water and nutrients for the flowering stage as the pre flowers start to slowly form. It gave me the opertunity to take some images in true light rather then the LEDs that give a poor indication of the plants real colors

Day 36
DSC0237710.JPG

DSC0237912.JPG

DSC0237512.JPG

DSC0237410.JPG

Hello, I'm back with another update and some pictures.
I took advantage of the weekend and fully flushed and cleaned my tank. Topped it back up with fresh water and nutrients for the flowering stage as the pre flowers start to slowly form. It gave me the opertunity to take some images in true light rather then the LEDs that give a poor indication of the plants real colors

Day 36
DSC0237710.JPG

DSC0237912.JPG

DSC0237512.JPG

DSC0237410.JPG

Looks great! I just cleaned out my res too haha, great minds! She looks healthy and happy .. Can't wait to see those buds rock and roll!

Hey everyone, I'm back with another update on my plant,
Getting along on the growth cycle at day 42, definitely starting to see hairs popping up all over the budding sites.
I may just be over expecting how developed my buds should be right now, I hate to expect the same as some pictures as I really dont have much physical experience but should I be expecting more bud matter right now? Could this be a slow auto strain?
Everything is looking good other then that, had put a bit much nutrients when I switched my water last time, have been keeping the PH monitored and watering it down a bit till my PPM gets to a level I feel comfortable with

Onto the Pictures, these are mostly day 42 with a few shots of days between today and my last post in there

Day 42
DSC0240310.JPG

DSC024028.JPG

DSC0239712.JPG

DSC023946.JPG

DSC0238412.JPG

DSC023939.JPG

DSC0237913.JPG

DSC0237711.JPG

Hey everyone, I'm back with another update on my plant,
Getting along on the growth cycle at day 42, definitely starting to see hairs popping up all over the budding sites.
I may just be over expecting how developed my buds should be right now, I hate to expect the same as some pictures as I really dont have much physical experience but should I be expecting more bud matter right now? Could this be a slow auto strain?
Everything is looking good other then that, had put a bit much nutrients when I switched my water last time, have been keeping the PH monitored and watering it down a bit till my PPM gets to a level I feel comfortable with

Onto the Pictures, these are mostly day 42 with a few shots of days between today and my last post in there

Day 42
DSC0240310.JPG

DSC024028.JPG

DSC0239712.JPG

DSC023946.JPG

DSC0238412.JPG

DSC023939.JPG

DSC0237913.JPG

DSC0237711.JPG

What are the light hrs she is on

Wanna say mine was about a 70+ day harvest.... something like that ...just looked my last water on mine was at 80 days

I have her going on a 16/8 cycle right now, wasnt intending to do much as its an auto and will start to go either way.
I had researched into if it would be better to go at a 12/12 but found conflicting information. So ive been finding other grow journals of the same strain to see what they have been doing and its prety close to what ive got going

Back
Top Bottom