Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Hi and welcome .
I'm a Canadian girl who has found a passion for growing cannabis. I use medicinally and recreationally and have for years. I use edibles mainly and make my own infused coconut oil. Feel free to ask any questions about that process. I'm also a gardener and have been keeping most plants alive for 10 + years.
I just finished my first grow, 3 plants got me about an ounce of delicious bag seed weed, which I'm still drying/curing.
420-magazine-mobile1515171592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile292306242.jpg

For this grow, I have 2 Feminized WW XTRM

And 2 GTH (seeds I found in my medical marijuana)

420-magazine-mobile824226933.jpg
420-magazine-mobile433429034.jpg
420-magazine-mobile367119487.jpg

I had to pop 4 seeds to get the 2 WW and one is a bit behind the other. I also lost 2 stunted GTH seeds that I didn't germinate long enough. I have 2 more soaking now.
420-magazine-mobile699290930.jpg
aaaand as soon as I took this pic, I knocked over the shot glass and lost the seeds behind the desk! I found them and put them back in water but this is the kind of journal your in for! Lol.

I now germinate by soaking the seeds in a dark shot glass filled with distilled water for 24 hours and then into wet paper towel soaked in a pre mix of 1/4 strength grow nutes and water.

What nutrients am I using? Great question!
I am using Advance Nutrients Sensi for Coco grow nutrients and bloom nutrients.
420-magazine-mobile1074160066.jpg

I will be charging my Coco with Grow nutrients at 1/4 strength and watering with nutrients every day 2 times a day. Here is my feeding schedule.
420-magazine-mobile118266020.jpg

The light I'm using to germinate and first couple weeks of Veg- 2 T8 23W grow lights and I have them about 1-2 inches from the seedlings. I need to DIY my tent exhaust over the next couple weeks and then the babies will go in there with my 300W Marshydro. I plan to buy a bigger light on Black Friday, thanks America! I will update then, I might just get the Marshydro 600W but I'm open to suggestions. I have them on a 24/0 light schedule but will move to 20/4 once they go to the big girl tent.
420-magazine-mobile1346744736.jpg

So like it says, I'll be using 100% Coco Coir and so far I love it and the girls love it! I am able to water them once in the morning and once a night. I plan on topping training them when they are ready.

I think that's about caught up! Here is a good pic of my vigorous WW seedling . getting her PRAY on.
420-magazine-mobile386978390.jpg

Happy Growing .✌️

Looks and sounds good! I'll come along for the journey if you don't mind :). Watch out buying LED panels lol. Once you catch the bug it's hard to stop!! I have 5 . and only one tent ha! Anywho, looks like you have things on lock. Happy growing!!

Haha! Welcome and thanks for joining the party! I love the LED lights! My 300W worked really well so I'm excited to see what double does;) Happy growing to you!.✌️

Yahoo! So glad to have you Horti! Let's grow together .

of course doll!
Gotta get ready for the cannabis revolution ;) I'm really interested in seeing how your strains grow! Still wish I could cop some of those GTH seeds tho hehe since they're most likely female

Yes they are improvise. I ordered through BC Seeds and they were sold out so went with AMS.

I wanted Emperor cookie dough seeds from BC but like you they were sold out of that variety, i was directed to ams who offered girl scout cookies so went with them, i have ordered a few times from them and i have the ww extrm in my collection so look forward to your results. regards

of course doll!
Gotta get ready for the cannabis revolution ;) I'm really interested in seeing how your strains grow! Still wish I could cop some of those GTH seeds tho hehe since they're most likely female

I really hope the GTH work out! They are hard little seeds so I'll be patient with them. I'm going to let a good root shoot out before I plant the new girls;) I hope you have a great day! I'll stop by your journal soon.

And yes Ase! I reserved the 2 front seats for my #mainmentors .Get comfy and pass the cookies and blunts

Much love to you all and Happy growing .✌️

I wanted Emperor cookie dough seeds from BC but like you they were sold out of that variety, i was directed to ams who offered girl scout cookies so went with them, i have ordered a few times from them and i have the ww extrm in my collection so look forward to your results. regards

Great stuff! Do you have a journal I can follow? I'm interested in the GSC as well and would love to learn and grow with you? ..

Really excited to see you put the AN to the test - depending on your results, will be switching nute lineup for when I run coco hehe
Hope all is well today Newty!

420-magazine-mobile865877385.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1518714373.jpg

And out of the light!
420-magazine-mobile746566651.jpg

This lil WW is really trying to catch up to her sis! I always push their long seedling stems under the Coco about half an inch to make them shorter and sturdier. They also get exercised daily with the mini fan. When they are young I only do this during the day 4-6 hours. I like to give them a little break from the fan in the beginning.

I'm waiting for my dad to send me his exhaust tutorial, he sends me videos on a flash drive with his head cropped (lol) to teach me his growing knowledge . He has been growing his own medicine for about 15 years I think. He's got a pretty sharp set up but lives on the island so too far for "in person" teachings.I'm very grateful for ol dad! Unfortunately his medicine doesn't help me much due to my weed hulk tolerance . so that's how I came to 420, to tweak his methods for higher potency. Not much else to update! .✌️

420-magazine-mobile751684008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile98679725.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1234627392.jpg

Made some canna coconut oil yesterday

And chocolates and ginger trees
420-magazine-mobile1985776299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile457746052.jpg
420-magazine-mobile841427956.jpg

Yumo! I used strains Hawaiian and Black Cherry Limeade to make this oil. It's very fragrant and I don't think I'll use the BCL again for edibles only for that reason. I usually use a hybrid and a sativa when mixing for oils. My favourite combo is Cheese X Moby Dick but that's not always available. My next grow will be the 5 Cheese auto's I have and maybe I can find some Moby Dick Auto's to accompany.
Have a great day.✌️❄️

Back
Top Bottom