Beleaf's Ebb & Flow Sog The Incredible Bulk '17

Beleaf

Hello all this is my second attempt at a journal. First one I accidentally posted in the wrong sub forum. Here's a little about my set up.

Dr. Kripplings- incredible bulk

Currently in flower (day 13 from flip)

Indoor

Hydro ebb and flow

Rock wool and clay pebbles

1000w hps/mh dimmed to 750 air cooled

Elite nutrients and mammoth P

re: Beleaf's Ebb & Flow Sog The Incredible Bulk '17

Bring it up to speed.
420-magazine-mobile1555328694.jpg

420-magazine-mobile430666511.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1510182031.jpg

Beleaf's ebb & flow sog The Incredible Bulk '17

It's worth noting my intention this run was to try this strain out doing a sea of green. Due to insane temperature swings I let them veg from clone to about 9" and develop a good root system. They do have some side shoots and I intend to leave them as I'm thinking one big cola might be more susceptible to bud rot. As I dial this method in I'll probably fill the tray even more and cut the veg time down a little bit. We're currently at day 46 from cutting these clones off the mom that I'm now flowering you see in the last picture.

The picture that shows 25 days I was flooding 2-3 times a day, up from once while I conditioned the cubes, and now I'm up to 6 times a day. All 15 minute durations. Welcome to the journal!

Nice. I am still trying to get my new clones to root up sum aren't doing so well. Trying to further out there watering times with these cooler temps.

Back
Top Bottom