Red Russian XXL - 2'x2' - DWC - Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II 80

Weezze

Welcome to my new journal! :)

This is a Red Russian XXL from Victory Seeds, it's a freebie that I got with the Amnesium.
It is a cross between AK47 and White Widow, mostly indica it should be pretty strong! :laugh:

I've grown her under a little light for a few weeks, then I transplanted from ProMix to DWC last week and tear some roots in the process.
So I've been waiting to be sure she would be ok, she lost the bottom leaves and been struggling but I saw some new roots 2 days ago.
:cheer:

I use the OEM nutrients from the hydro store:
Veg: A (5-0-2) B (1-5-8)
Bloom: A (6-0-3) B (1-4-8)

And I use some potassium silicate to help the root.

The light is the Mars-Hydro Mars Pro II 80, it is the equivalent to a 200W HID.
The tent is a noname from eBay, 2'x2'x5'.
I have a 6" carbon scrubber with an inline fan. There's a little humidifer to increase the humidity to around 45%-50%.

She's still little, but I'm sure she will grow fast in the next few weeks. :)

IMG_20171110_104214.jpg

For now I only use the growth parts of the light, and sit around 48" high.

IMG_20171110_104054.jpg

I'm in!

Ahh i remember ur last thread!! Micky gave it away!! Ur last grow was great! Had a lot of tops on her but i remember u sayin u didnt like the size if the flowers. I have a girl in bloom right now at day 40 and she is frosty but her flowers are smaller then my other girl. But again here till the end!! Guess Micky git the best seat in the house n i thouvht it was me!! Lol!!

First one here!! Great got the best seat in the house. Hope u dont mi d subbed up to watch u kill it n learn!!

Ahh i remember ur last thread!! Micky gave it away!! Ur last grow was great! Had a lot of tops on her but i remember u sayin u didnt like the size if the flowers. I have a girl in bloom right now at day 40 and she is frosty but her flowers are smaller then my other girl. But again here till the end!! Guess Micky git the best seat in the house n i thouvht it was me!! Lol!!

Thanks guys to be here! I'll try my best! :)

Description

The plants yield very powerful buds, coated with resin. It produces a very strong, long lasting high, more cerebral than knockout. It is a popular medicinal plant. These seeds can produce plants that are fantastic in both appearance, and effect. One of the most typically indica strains, Red Russian XXL is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone).

Medium height, consistent plants and dense, very resinous flower tops (crystals appear after about 5 weeks of flowering). With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period.

Characteristics

Breeder
Victory Seeds​

Genetics
White Widow x AK-47V​

Variety
Mostly Indica​

Flowering Type
Photoperiod​

Sex
Feminised​

THC Content
21%​

CBD Content
Medium​

Yield Indoors:
550-750 g/m2 & Outdoors: 450-700 g/plant​

Plant Height
Medium​

Grows
Indoors, Outdoors​

Flowering Time
8-9 weeks​

Effect
Cerebral, Long-lasting, Powerful​

All right Weezze! Tis grand to have you posting again in our wonderful 420 community. The search for a journal to follow is halted for yours is the choice. Let it be known to all that you have that unique cultivators green thumb when it comes to raising these most excellent plants. My seat belt is buckled, drive this bus.

Hope your weekend has been awesome Weezze!

All right Weezze! Tis grand to have you posting again in our wonderful 420 community. The search for a journal to follow is halted for yours is the choice. Let it be known to all that you have that unique cultivators green thumb when it comes to raising these most excellent plants. My seat belt is buckled, drive this bus.

Thanks for the good words! :)

Hope your weekend has been awesome Weezze!

Not doing that much when the plant is so little! :laugh:

She grown 1" in the last 2 days! I think her health is back because she smell a lot!!! very skunky!!
I open the tent and she smell more than the Amnesium in full bloom! :thedoubletake:

And she's so little! It break my heart but I think I will stop the journal here and kill her.
I live in a condo and thinking how much she will smell in bloom would be too much. :rollingeyes:

IMG_20171112_112743.jpg

Yea that sucks could u invest in a carbon filter they do wonders controlling smell!!

I already have a carbon scubber.
When everything is close it's ok, but this morning I open the tent for 5 min to check the PH and take a pix and my bedroom smelled skunky for half an hour!

The description is right...

With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period.

I still have the Amnesium clone #2, so it will be my next journal.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom