Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Darkscotia

So here we go.
With great honour I have the pleasure to start this journal with the great help of doc bud himself.
Not to often you get the chance to get opportunity to grow with the kit master himself. All are welcome and should be a very informative time.
I already have 5 amnesia lemon that are currently growing and I've bought some Dutch passions passion #1 so I going to pop a few of those so I can be on same pace as doc.

Hello all and welcome to this journal. Here I'll be attempting my 2nd go at doc buds high brix kit. I'll be using the perfect sun cob led and 8 cob citizen kit. So let's get into more details. Please feel free to hope in and enjoy the ride

What strain is it? Barneys farm amnesia lemon/ Dutch passions passion #1
Is it Indica40%, Sativa 60%
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seeds starting germinate oct 18/17 seeds into soil oct 24/17/Dutch passions seeds put into water nov10/17
Will veg: till doc say too
If in Flower stage... 60-65 days
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 4/4 tent
Soil or Hydro? Promix hp,worm castings, doc buds high brix kit
If soil... What size pot? 10gallon pots
Size of light? Black diamond perfect sun cob/8 cob citizen kit
Temp of Room/cab? 18/20 lights off/25-26 lights on
RH of Room/cab? 50-60 veg and adjust as needed
PH of media or res? Will not test
Any Pests ? None as of yet
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts use -doc buds kit

As of now my soil is cooking till nov13 and I've started my seeds in water for 12-24hrs then over to paper towel. All 5 seeds were started in bottled water oct 18 and we're all put into 1 gallon pots of promix. They will be vegged in 1 gallon pots till roots fills pots really nice and then move up too 7 gallon pots.
My first go with docs kit went really smooth till around week 3-4 of bloom when my plants got fried for some reason. Few reason may have been up potting to early. Not giving enough drenchs early enough in veg and there been rumours that fabric pots could have caused roots around side to premature dry out.so on this grow in changing all of that. My last blueberry in docs kit and under the perfect sun cob came out amazing and truly some of the best top notch smoke I've ever grown to date. So tasty and looks amazing as well.(so I think anyway).

Dutch passion seeds dropped into bottled water today for 12-24hrs

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

Well this has never happened before - I'm first in! Journal landed right when I reloaded the timeline .

Looking forward to it (patiently .).

Thanks for picking up the ball 'Scotia! Now, are you ready to be coached?

Re: Darkscotia apprentices Doc bud amnesia lemon/passion#1 perfect sun cob/8cob citiz

Well this has never happened before - I'm first in! Journal landed right when I reloaded the timeline .

Looking forward to it (patiently .).

Thanks for picking up the ball 'Scotia! Now, are you ready to be coached?

We're all going to be apprentices here. I don't care how long you've been growing( ok maybe some will be excluded lol).

I personally didn't care who picked up journal just didn't want to see this fine opportunity passed up on.

:thumb: I'm in, I'm going to mirror this grow, my seeds went into h2o yesterday, kit soil is ready.:slide::Namaste:

Some pictures of already growing amnesia lemon. Soaked these seeds on water for 18hrs I think then went straight to paper towel for a few days till tap root got big enough then into 1 gallon pots with promix. I made a divet into soil sprinkled roots around hole and dropped seeds in and covered over. Then waited for soil to dry up and keep spraying with water every day after continueing getting bigger circles around seed and soaking more every day. Till the day I finally gave good drink of water.
Then finally just a few days ago got first transplant drench at 3/4oz per gallon of water with 2.5mlmof tea.
These pics are from seed and on
IMG_153936.JPG
IMG_153936.JPG
IMG_154238.JPG
IMG_155634.JPG
IMG_154439.JPG
IMG_156031.JPG
IMG_156632.JPG
IMG_156933.JPG
IMG_157927.JPG
IMG_158131.JPG
IMG_158428.JPG

Right before I have first transplant drench
IMG_161331.JPG

Right after
IMG_163830.JPG
IMG_163935.JPG
IMG_164430.JPG

And the new seeds
IMG_165036.JPG

So your seedlings are in promix only? No castings or HB amendment? That will save some HB soil. Ill have to keep that in mind.

Yes seedlings are in promix with some castings in it noting else. For my first grow some told me to use straight promix for seedlings not sure if was right to do but I'm sure the doc will chime in

Yes seedlings are in promix with some castings in it noting else. For my first grow some told me to use straight promix for seedlings not sure if was right to do but I'm sure the doc will chime in

I do half to 3/4 pot with HIBrix soil and then the top layer is promix so the seed grows into the kit soil

Back
Top Bottom