RDWC Lemon Skunk Seeds From DNA

Stltoed

Germination rate was terrible. Ended up with three. System started and the seedlings planted last night.

Using Botanicare CNS17series and some Botanicare suppliments, Calmg, Fulvex, Hydroguard, some Clearex later. Also running Aptus Facilitor, and GH Rapid Start.

Using 2 400 watt Black Dog P2s, and a LEC in bloom... not too sure how that will work but I have some time to think about it.

RDWC is made from 2 repurposed General Hydro Rainforest Aeroponic systems. 12 grow sites, usually only use 6, today it's half that. Thinking of taking clones from these plants to fill in the holes later. Got a ways to go!
420-magazine-mobile757394931.jpg

Seedlings are pretty sad but better than i expected, haha

Germination rate was terrible. Ended up with three. System started and the seedlings planted last night.

Using Botanicare CNS17series and some Botanicare suppliments, Calmg, Fulvex, Hydroguard, some Clearex later. Also running Aptus Facilitor, and GH Rapid Start.

Using 2 400 watt Black Dog P2s, and a LEC in bloom... not too sure how that will work but I have some time to think about it.

RDWC is made from 2 repurposed General Hydro Rainforest Aeroponic systems. 12 grow sites, usually only use 6, today it's half that. Thinking of taking clones from these plants to fill in the holes later. Got a ways to go!
420-magazine-mobile757394931.jpg

Seedlings are pretty sad but better than i expected, haha
420-magazine-mobile1724119574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1239983957.jpg

A couple more pics of the rest of the rig

Cool setup dude. Looks like a 80s spaceship in there. Did you say you've done grows with this before?
Throwback! I started with 1 bucket out of necessity. I bought the system but the plug was messed up. GH changed vendors and all the new plugs were chooched. So i made it a DWC. I had seedlings waiting... Then I bought another and added the R to DWC It gets pretty crowded, so i SCRoG.

I didn't want to have the air pumps on the ground so i hung them Ian style

Ha. I should admit that my bungee was ancient and some of the rubber threads were breaking so I doubled it over and clamped it with vise grips. High tech stuff. Y'know. :smokin:

Ian

Ha. I should admit that my bungee was ancient and some of the rubber threads were breaking so I doubled it over and clamped it with vise grips. High tech stuff. Y'know. :smokin:

Ian
Mcguyver that shit. I love it.

Still covering seedlings in hopes that it stimulates root growth. Water is 75! I haven't done anything to cool it because I don't have roots yet, but that is a bit much. Im adding a fan. I don't need lillipads. Air temp is 82, humid is 45. Ph is 5.8 and TDS is 380. I added half a teaspoon of Super Thrive to the res. Res. total volume is 50 gallons.

Plants havent changed much. 1 of the three seedlings (I'll call her North) looks like she will be a contender. Second set of leaves are coming in. "West" is doing ok. Working on one of her second set... ugh. South is drooling on itself. Poor thing.

Not too much to report. I hope you guys are rollin

Cool system!! I'll come along for the journey if you don't mind .. Happy growing!
Thanks man. I can't wait till they find their stride. Sad lil seedlings at this point

I so can't wait. When I was in high school I broke my left collar bone pretty bad. I'm from Southern California so in the mid 80s we had access to Mexican red hair and once and a while something special. I never bothered with crazy good bud due to cost. I could spare a weeks worth of lunch money, but not a whole month! So anyway... back to collar bone. I broke the shit out of my left Cbone. All I had was Vicodone and for some reason, lemony Skunk for a price I could live with. Nice light green full on buds that tasted like citrus past the first puff. This is the deathbed bud I want to grow. Unfortunately, no one told my seeds. It ain't over. I've got some ideas for the future... we'll see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom