SOG Grow In Coco

SOG001

Hi all I am new here I have done a few grows some good some not so good. I am trying Coco Coir for the first time and so far I am likin it .

The medium is 100% Cococoir from Green Texas Farms
Nutrients are Canna Coco A&B Rizotionic. Cannazym, and Boost
Plants are 22 days old Temps in the room are between 77F and 79F
Humidity has been hard to keep up it runs between 35% and 49%
I have a 6 inch exhaust fan
Lighting is DIY it's a 12 cob fixture with 4 ea Vero29 BXRC-40E10Ko-D-73SE 4000K and 8 ea Vero29 BXRC-35G10Ko-D-72-SE3500K full spectrum cobs.
Here are some pictures at 22 days old.
IMG_3039_copy.jpg
IMG_3038_copy.jpg
IMG_3037_copy.jpg
IMG_3036_copy.jpg
IMG_3035_copy.jpg
IMG_3034_copy.jpg
IMG_3033_copy.jpg

Quick update
Large plants are day 24 from seedling
Small plants are day 10
Feeding plants 3 tsp. per Gal of Canna for Coco parts A&B plus 1 tsp of Silicon
I think I found the right grow medium for how I like to grow I like what I'm seein from the coco grow. this is my first grow in coco, but I have 7 grows in soil and the coco grow IMO is much better and easier than growing in soil. You can, just by lookin at your plants tell what they need. I started out underfeeding my plants they were growing ok but they were a lime green, I upped the nutes and now they are doin better
IMG_306019.JPG
IMG_305921.JPG
IMG_305823.JPG
IMG_305720.JPG
IMG_305618.JPG
IMG_305517.JPG
IMG_305419.JPG
IMG_305317.JPG
IMG_305217.JPG
IMG_305118.JPG
IMG_305016.JPG
IMG_304916.JPG
IMG_304815.JPG
IMG_304712.JPG
IMG_304616.JPG
IMG_304521.JPG
IMG_304418.JPG
IMG_304316.JPG
IMG_304223.JPG
IMG_304122.JPG
IMG_304019.JPG

Hi Shan Thanks! and welcome to my diary I've actually been growing since 2013 I had been growing in soil but switched because the results in soil kept getting worse. I switched to COCO this grow as a means to get better results and I couldn't be happier with the results I'm getting. 5 weeks in and the size of the fan leaves is 10 inches the stems are thick and I have lots of tops commin. Do you have a journal yet?

Hi Shan Thanks! and welcome to my diary I've actually been growing since 2013 I had been growing in soil but switched because the results in soil kept getting worse. I switched to COCO this grow as a means to get better results and I couldn't be happier with the results I'm getting. 5 weeks in and the size of the fan leaves is 10 inches the stems are thick and I have lots of tops commin. Do you have a journal yet?

I got one in the works, been a rough start but I'm learning!

Hi Insanity and welcome I'll have to check out your journal I think you're gonna like growin in coco it's more work to have to water everyday
but well worth it IMO I fed the girls yesterday and took some pictures while I had them out of the room . I'll upload the pictures after I check out your journal .

The Silicon is that the same a silica? I have some but I don't know how to use it. I posted on my thread what I gave to my plants this A.M. Would you jump over and see if I did it correctly? I have never really fed my plants before. Your girls look really good!!!:cheer:

they are looking great. I'm kinda jealous. lol. how long will you veg you think?
Thanks Insanity I'll be veggin for 6 weeks as a matter of fact I switch to flower on Friday

Looking great in here. Thats a sweet setup. Lots of green! The plants look great. Ill come along for the ride if you dont mind. :) Happy growing! whoop!

Hi 420BudzFreak and welcome to my journal pull up a chair and enjoy the ride we're about halfway now and the best is yet to come.

Looks great! One of the nice things about coco is that you can feed much more often when they get bigger. I'm feeding 5 times a day
Welcome Black Cloud
Holy Sh*% 5 times I'm getting ready to flip and I don't think I can feed that often. How big are your pots ? Do you check your run off EC ?
More power to ya. I'll have to look up your journal

Back
Top Bottom