Deformed Delores - Royal Cheese Auto - Fridge Stealth LED Grow

ItWas

Hi everyone, welcome to my new grow journal. This is my second grow after my first trail run (which is flowering now) and I hope I now have everything in place to give it a proper go.

I will be growing in a fridge which I have fitted with:
a 180w led light.
a small USB internal 3 speed fan.
a 80cm extracting fan fitted to a homemade carbon filter.
a 80cm intake fan which blows over a damp towel to help increase humidity.

I have some grow nutes, for tomatoes but similar NPK to biobizz, biobizz bloom and some magnecal with a ph pen for testing.

The plant itself is a Royal Cheese Auto which was free as part of a order from Royal Queen seeds. I will be growing it in a 3gal fabric square pot but have started it (I know autos should be in final pots but space is tight at the moment) in a soil and perlite mix.

Temps run around 25 - 28C and RH 30 - 40%.

Popped the seed using paper towel method and after 24 hours had a nice tap root. Popped it into a small pot and the next day she had poked through the soil.

I noticed that the first leafs looked unusual having 3 small leaves instead of 2. The first node leaves also look deformed. She may not be a looker but I like her all the same.

Few pics
420-magazine-mobile383589876.jpg

420-magazine-mobile935836539.jpg

420-magazine-mobile178455950.jpg

Feel free to tag along for the ride and any help or advice is appreciated.

Here's a few nasty purple pics of the setup

420-magazine-mobile412332076.jpg

420-magazine-mobile259242033.jpg

420-magazine-mobile851797731.jpg

Delores hidden at the back until the others are chopped.

420-magazine-mobile144760038.jpg

next node leaves are looking a bit weird too, wonder if this is just a genetic thing? it was free anyway.

Hi budzfreak, thanks. Finally got my set up sorted after my first grow. Yes Delores is very similar to your freaky one. As far as I am aware I didn't do anything different so im guessing it's down to the individual plant.

I topped her a few days ago because her stem was curling a bit weird too, but I think it might have been a bit too soon, however she looks fine just not very uniform

Delores is turning into a beautiful Swan :)

I can hardly notice her deformity now but seems to be favouring the mutated side slightly.

Day 28
420-magazine-mobile678173328.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1920341438.jpg

tied her down yesterday and she seems ok with it. I have noticed that on her freaky side she only has 1 secondary branch? and on the other side she has 2

Hey dudeI have got to flowering stage. Progress is going well I think. There growing alot slower than I thought. When you see it flower how long dose that last till finish?? They said it's ready from seed to harvest 8eeek. I am on almost 6weeks
420-magazine-mobile1772949104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile670860980.jpg
420-magazine-mobile678508366.jpg

Hey man good to hear from you. I've been ill for a few days and not had chance to update.

Yours are looking good but you still have a while to go I feel. I believe mine took about 12 weeks in total but yours might be a bit quicker. I feel I chopped a bit early but needed space.

I would get a lens to view the trics and go off that to determine if it is ready to chop.

So I finally had chance to snap a few photos. She had a few marks on some leaves a few weeks ago which I initially thought were insect bites but after reading through a few posts I recon it was a mag deficiency so upped the calmag and I haven't noticed any more leaf damage.

After giving her a good watering yesterday she seems to have sprang up another inch so it would seem that the stretch is on. She in in her second week of flowering and seems to be doing well but I'm getting a bit concerned about the temperatures when the lights are off. Yesterday they went to 7c and are scheduled to go off during the warmest part of the day.

420-magazine-mobile1684303606.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1822262989.jpg

Back
Top Bottom