PurpleGunRack's Revenge Grow

PurpleGunRack

:welcome::welcome::welcome::420::welcome::welcome::welcome:

-to my revenge grow and first time growing with Quantum Boards

:passitleft:

Germination date: 29OCT2017

It's good to be at it again after a less than succesful grow with an untimely finish...

This time I got some new and 2 old strains mixed up and I finally found Sunset Sherbet in seed form, I tried to get the one from Burning Bush Nurseries about a year ago but they were all sold out.

I replaced my Mars lights with 4x 135w Quantum Board kits from HLG which each can be set to draw from 30w to 170w @ 230vAC.
The kit is a 288 Quantum Board 3000k, a HLG-120H-54A driver, heatsink and wires, connectors, bolts, nuts etc.
I started out running each lamp at 85w and intend to go no higher than 550w total when I hit flowering - Low draw, high PAR ;)

Since this is a revenge grow I'll have many plants (9) and short veg time, I also have my old setup running 9 autos so those horny jars can be stuffed with some fat nugs :grinjoint:

Let's get started ;)

Setup
Tent
Homebox Evolution Q120
120 cm x 120cm x 200cm

Light:
4x Quantum Board 135w kits
My wet DIY dream

Extraction:
S&P TD-Silent 350-125
With carbon filter and silencer

Pots:
11L Dirt-Pot
Square fabric pots

Soil:
Biobizz Light-Mix
Mixed ~2:1 with perlite

Nutrients:
Biobizz
Not Acti-Vera and Bio-Heaven

DSC0205410.JPG

Strains

2x
Sunset Sherbet (S1 from bagseed)
Phenofinder
Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties

2x
Banana Ice Cream
Holy Smoke
Banana Sativa x Decepticon

2x
Blackberry
Sativa Seedbank
Raspberry Cough x Black Domina

1x
Bubba's Gift
Humboldt Seed Organization
Bubba Kush x God's Gift

1x
Strawberry Banana
Reserva Privada
Bubblegum x banana Kush

1x
Banana Crack
Holy Smoke
Banana Sativa x Green Crack

Day 20 from seed(today)

DSC0209312.JPG
DSC020959.JPG
DSC020948.JPG

:welcome::welcome::welcome: :420::welcome::welcome::welcome:

-to my revenge grow and first time growing with Quantum Boards

Germination date: 29OCT2017

It's good to be at it again after a less than succesful grow with an untimely finish...

This time I got some new and 2 old strains mixed up and I finally found Sunset Sherbet in seed form, I tried to get the one from Burning Bush Nurseries about a year ago but they were all sold out.

I replaced my Mars lights with 4x 135w Quantum Board kits from HLG which each can be set to draw from 30w to 170w @ 230vAC.
The kit is a 288 Quantum Board 3000k, a HLG-120H-54A driver, heatsink and wires, connectors, bolts, nuts etc.
I started out running each lamp at 85w and intend to go no higher than 550w total when I hit flowering - Low draw, high PAR ;)

Since this is a revenge grow I'll have many plants (9) and short veg time, I also have my old setup running 9 autos so those horny jars can be stuffed with some fat nugs :grinjoint:

Let's get started ;)

Setup

Tent:
Homebox Evolution Q120
120 cm x 120cm x 200cm
Light:
4x Quantum Board 135w kits
My wet DIY dream
Extraction:
S&P TD-Silent 350-125
With carbon filter and silencer
Pots:
11L Dirt-Pot
Square fabric pots
Soil:
Biobizz Light-Mix
Mixed ~2:1 with perlite
Nutrients:
Biobizz
Not Acti-Vera and Bio-Heaven

DSC0205410.JPG

Strains

2xSunset Sherbet (S1 from bagseed)
Phenofinder
Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties
2xBanana Ice Cream
Holy Smoke
Banana Sativa x Decepticon
2xBlackberry
Sativa Seedbank
Raspberry Cough x Black Domina
1xBubba's Gift
Humboldt Seed Organization
Bubba Kush x God's Gift
1xStrawberry Banana
Reserva Privada
Bubblegum x Banana Kush
1xBanana Crack
Holy Smoke
Banana Sativa x Green Crack

Day 20 from seed(today)

DSC0209312.JPG
DSC020959.JPG
DSC020948.JPG

I'm in for sure .

Looking beilautiful FYI

I'm here and ready to "board" with ya!

I just took mine down I'm not happy with the sloppy build.

Damn m in for this one. Love the light set up!! Great strains great lights gonna b a great grow wit great harvest!!

Welcome to the show, I'm looking forward to see what these lights can do ;)

I'm in for sure .

Looking beilautiful FYI

The more the merrier, these kits are so easy to assemble it could be done by a kid :)

I'm here and ready to "board" with ya!

I just took mine down I'm not happy with the sloppy build.

Welcome aboard matey :passitleft:

What went wrong with your build?

Hi I'm new here thought I would follow along I've heard great things about the quantum boards . Your tent is very clean I have a feeling this is gonna be a great grow!

Welcome to 420, hope you like it here :passitleft:

I heard good things about Quantum Boards too, that's why I choose them over my original plan of building COB lamps ;)
Eventually, when this becomes my perpetual flowering tent, I might add some IR, far red and UV to the QB's, but this will be a pure QB grow to test out the tech.

It only looks clean because tent, tray and pots are brand new, it'll look like a farmers daughter in no time :)

I'm subbed up too !! I need to get a new light soon and would love to see the quantum boards in action !!I've heard nothing but good things !!good luck!!

I'm subbed up too !! I need to get a new light soon and would love to see the quantum boards in action !!I've heard nothing but good things !!good luck!!

Thanks and welcome to the grow show :Namaste:

If you're in the market for Quantum Boards you have to be quick, as they are perpetually sold out and restocks only last mere hours. I had to wait almost 2 months for the 3000k to come back in stock :)

Welcome to 420, hope you like it here :passitleft:

I heard good things about Quantum Boards too, that's why I choose them over my original plan of building COB lamps ;)
Eventually, when this becomes my perpetual flowering tent, I might add some IR, far red and UV to the QB's, but this will be a pure QB grow to test out the tech.

It only looks clean because tent, tray and pots are brand new, it'll look like a farmers daughter in no time :)

Well, I built some COBs I've got a 12 COB fixture with 4ea BXRC40E10KO-D-73SE, and 8ea BXRC35G10KO-D-72SE runnin at 50 watts each
They are very bright right now I have them at 36" from the tops of the plants to prevent bleachin. As far as this site I think it rocks.

Well, I built some COBs I've got a 12 COB fixture with 4ea BXRC40E10KO-D-73SE, and 8ea BXRC35G10KO-D-72SE runnin at 50 watts each
They are very bright right now I have them at 36" from the tops of the plants to prevent bleachin. As far as this site I think it rocks.

600w beast you have there ;)

What brand are those chips? Bridgelux? Never heard of them, are they new and do you have some specs on'em?

High PGR!
Clean ass setup! :thumb:
Subbed up for sure.
In love with the Quantums.
I'm running 4 boards @520+w / 2100ma.
I had invested in 800w of Timber Cree cxb's and it fractured my wallet. :(
Thanks to Shiggity, I am enjoying the Q boards.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom