Ogk1911 Playing With Fire

Og kush 1911

420-magazine-mobile329905729.jpg

Hello everyone I've picked up a gorilla glue #4 clone today grabbed some of my miracle grow soil, a pot, and some perlite. My nutrients I will be using this grow is general hydroponics flora series

I'll try not to be boring and keep it simple with my post

I'm expecting some transplant shock from the transplant and then a rebound and I plan on topping soon after the rebound.

420-magazine-mobile1696822901.jpg

For the beginning of this grow I will be using 4 23 watt 100 watt equivalent cfls and in about a week I'm going to switch over to a 300 watt viaspectra led light and if needed I will keep the cfls in the picture but I don't want my electricity bill too high

I've never grew this strain, pulling up a seat to see your grow :circle-of-love:

Honestly after getting my LED light, there was no reason to keep the CFL's. They ended up being reused as household bulbs :high-five: and the occasional germination if my tent is already occupied. With that light you're getting think that baby will be very happy.:love:

As for your grow area will you still be using that cardboard? There are some awesome tents/grow boxes out there that can fit any budget you have.

:cheer:

I've never grew this strain, pulling up a seat to see your grow :circle-of-love:

Honestly after getting my LED light, there was no reason to keep the CFL's. They ended up being reused as household bulbs :high-five: and the occasional germination if my tent is already occupied. With that light you're getting think that baby will be very happy.:love:

As for your grow area will you still be using that cardboard? There are some awesome tents/grow boxes out there that can fit any budget you have.

:cheer:

Yeah I know the box is kinda janky but just about 2 weeks ago I bought a 20 x 20 x 48 topogrow tent. It was only about 50 dollars with shipping and I'm using that for flower (love it by the way) and I plan on getting another one real soon here for veg plants and it will take the place for my ghetto box set up lol
Thanks for tuning in nice to see you

Looks like a happy plant there! And those training things are really cool but my girls pretttttty strong

420-magazine-mobile1382889503.jpg

Led lights came and it's looking good!
My lights are about 19 inches off the ground I need to buy a daisy chain I thought one would come with it, don't know why I thought that but oh well
Let me know if 19 inches is too close
420-magazine-mobile1928509507.jpg

I got to find a way to move it back I'll update it when I'm done
Yeah I'd aim for 30 inches for now. If possible....

That's from the canopy bit the floor though!!

Back
Top Bottom