Bubba's Musk - Organic - Indoor - 250W Full Spectrum LED - Soil - From Seed

Utopian

PB-1_VD-7_15.jpg

PB-1_2_VD-7_15.jpg

PB_OG_New-Home.jpg

Bubba's Musk

This is a cross between Bubba Kush, an indica strain, and Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, a sativa-dominant hybrid strain; based on their genetic lineage, they will favor 60% Indica and 40% Sativa.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?

These two younglings are currently in Vegetative Stage.

If in Veg... For how long?

These babies have spent 7.25 weeks in Vegetative Stage from being planted directly to their medium as seeds.

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor.

Soil or Hydro?

I prefer to use soil.

If soil... what is in your mix?

Oly Mountain Compost - Living Organic Soil

>1 Part Oly Mountain Fish Compost
>1 Part Sphagnum Peat Moss
>2/3 Part Pumice
>1/3 Part Rice Hulls
>5% Pre-Charged Colorado Bio Char

Nutrients included in the soil:

>Acadian Kelp Meal - 1/2 Cup per cubic foot
>Neem Cake - 1/2 cup per cubic foot
>Crustacean Meal - 1/2 cup per cubic foot
>Brix Blend Basalt - 2 Cups Per Cubic Foot
>Gypsum Dust - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot
>Oyster Flour - 1 Cup Per Cubic Foot

If soil... What size pot?

They reside in individual 5" X 5" X 12" gallon-sized plastic pots with nine drainage holes at the base.

Size of light?

I use a 300W LED Full-Spectrum Grow Light, but will be swapping to two 250W Full Spectrum Grow Lights since I have another journal's strain in the same room with them; this should help ensure that each set of pots gets a lovely spread.

Is it aircooled?

There are small ventilation outputs on the top of the light, and a carbon scrubber that flushes the room's hot air hanging from the ceiling.

Temp of Room/cab?

The tent is 81*F today.

RH of Room/cab?

43%

CO2?

I use one 25 lb. CO2 Tank and one 10 lb. CO2 Tank as a back-up; both tanks are outfitted with an electronic Titan Regulator.

PH of media or res?

Any Pests?

There have been zero observed pests, though I still always feed with Neem Oil as a preventative in addition to using it as a spray.

How often are you watering?

I feed my plants every two days.

Type and strength of ferts used?

Feeding Recipe: 4 - 2 - 4

>1 teaspoon of Veganic CalMag (1 - 0 - 0)
>1 teaspoon of Organic Botanicare Pure Blend Pro: Grow Soil Formula (3 - 2 - 4); Ingredients: Fish Meal, Composted Seabird Guano, Kelp, Rock Phosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate
>1-2 tablespoon(s) of Organic High Brix Molasses
>1-2 tablespoon(s) of Organic Cane Sugar
>1 teaspoon of Organic Neem Oil - Azadirachta Indica
>1 teaspoon of Plant-Derived Organic French Lavender Dish-Soap as an emulsifier
>1/2 teaspoon of Organic Fermented Plant Juice: Cannabis Plants (Culled in Vegetative Period)
>1/2 teaspoon of Organic Fermented Plant Juice: Cannabis Flowers (Cured Buds)

***Product Description of Grow Formula:

Pure Blend® Pro Grow 3-2-4 contains only natural sources of essential major, secondary, and trace minerals from the land and sea that promote vigorous, lush green vegetation in a 100% soluble form. Providing increased nutritional value for developing fruiting, flowering and vegetable plants, Pure Blend Pro Grow is an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional chemical fertilizers.

Formulated for all hydroponics and soil applications.
Suitable for use with all substrates including coco fiber.
100% plant soluble organics for fast absorption.
Essential elements are not derived from harmful chemicals such as urea and ammonia nitrate.
Eliminates the plants exposure (and ultimately the consumer) to toxic heavy metals which can occur as contaminates in chemical fertilizers.
The organic components of Pure Blend Pro enhance uptake and utilization of plant nutrients.
Amplified Metabolic rate and capacity enables plants to produce fruits and vegetables with more minerals and vitamins.***

Spatial Requirements of Grow?

These will be hanging out in the 48" x 48" x 80" Finnhomy, though I do use a smaller, 16" x 16" x 40" Quictent to start seeds if plants are being bloomed in the larger tent. I also use the smaller tent for hanging plants for harvest, which is currently holding a drying Nepalese Rocket (Nepalese Highland x Indian Himalayan Landrace Cross).

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom