Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

JoetheChro

GAVITA 600se, Barney's Farm Critical Kush. Calling at all stations until we hit Downtown Dankton. Had to take a forced sabbatical thanks to Plod. We actually had a nice break in the sun so kudos to those filthy swine :)

I've missed my gardening

I'm back now

Joe the Chro/Jose' del Cuervo/Percy Blakeny.

Keep it Green

420-magazine-mobile1166083971.jpg

Not used these but happened upon them one day not too long ago. After reading a bit about them and finding its preferences were akin to mine I feel confident I can get a good result out of the 6 :)

420-magazine-mobile715311868.jpg

Only got six criticals in that tent. Adding Kiwi Skunk (also Barney's Seeds) within the next few days to make the space more useable. And productive :)

Will also be adding a veg and clone area in another part of the house to keep this like a conveyor belt. We're still naughty here so got to make the most of it ;)

Nice tent man, gonna pull up a chair and follow along. Good luck! What's your medium?

Thank you very much mate, glad to have you here :)

I'm using a plain old organic soil mix with a smidgeon of Dolomite in it.

I soaked the seeds overnight in a root stimulant and potted them this morning (4:30 GMT. Couldn't help myself)

Levels have been good all day, it's the first time I've grown in this location and as it is indoor the variables are a bit out there. I've already had to tell the old dear next door that she's not allowed her heating on anymore as it skews my tent temp ;)

First night of darkness....garden has coped well with the sudden drop in temperature. It's colder than a Seal's nipple outside so turning a heater on low combatted the crippling weather*

* Not much going on yet, just trying to spice it up a bit until the nuggets arrive x

A quiet morning but not unproductive. No sign of any cotyledons emerging just yet but can see some little taproots trying to find an anchorage point.

Maybe my wishful thinking. But there's no such thing as a glass that's half empty, or half full. Just a glass that needs to be refilled up as many times as I want until my thirst is quenched ;)

Got a good feeling about this garden and I'm happy and humbled to be back :)

420-magazine-mobile319588801.jpg

And I bought a dog that shoots optical lasers to keep out those pesky undesirables so I'm sound as a pound

420-magazine-mobile337398008.jpg

GAVITA 600se. Variable watt output on an easy to use controller that acts as a timer and climate control too. HPS but after a life time of growing in tents and battling the heat these sort of lights emit I've hopefully got it covered

420-magazine-mobile850514976.jpg

And the Critical Kush. I cannot wait to work with these

Day 2-Patiently waiting to see some greenery poke through

That's the beauty of cuttings. I just look like a mud farmer at the mo. Just about to serenade the potted seeds with my honey covered Barry White-esque singing to encourage some growth ;)

420-magazine-mobile715311868.jpg

I've got a good feeling about this garden, empty and shiny as it may presently seem.

A black crow cawed into the night as another Chro discovered what the beginnings of taproots.

Very small mind you but I'll take any omen I can get ;)

Come sunrise I hope to see the beginnings of what I know will be a tale of love, hate, sweat, blood and tears. I am ready my friends. Stay humble and keep it green x

And I am confident you Will :D so many helpfull People around here.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it :) 420 is the friendliest place on Earth, I think it's one of the last remaining institutions where people are actually nice to each other!

Thank you very much, I appreciate it :) 420 is the friendliest place on Earth, I think it's one of the last remaining institutions where people are actually nice to each other!

Exactly! Probably because there is already so much hate and extreme People against growing that we are all in it together :)

420 has been a lifechanger for me! The community,the help,all the kind words,the growing,the medicating... after a few months I cant imagine a life without you guys anymore!

Back
Top Bottom