My First Journal: 4000W GG#4 WW & Many Other Strains, All Are Welcome Here

King of Kings

Welcome brothers and sisters to my 1st journal. Im a new member to this community and I'm going to do my absolute best to bring you the best information I can. Before sept 30 I havent grown a single plant in 4+ years. We shall be covering a full range of stages for journaling (seeds, clones, veg, bloom, harvest, cure, etc). So let me fire up this KOSHER KUSH and get right to the breakdown, specs, stages etc. This journal is a complete work in progress so lets do it....WALK WITH ME

This journal is being started in the middle of a grow.
Currently using 1 room for veg and 1 4x4 tent in a seperate room for seedlings, clones and early veg.

So first I'll give you guys the list of all nutrients, equipment, and general setup layout (which is ever evolving)....."Be like Water".....now say it in the Bruce Lee's voice

4 1000w digital switchable ballasts
4 super hps hortilux eye bulbs
2 1000w mh bulbs
4 winged hoods
2 2x4 8 bulb t5 agrolite
4x4 tent
32 gal resevoir
Tri-Meter (ph,ppm,temp meter)
Pro-Mix Mycorrhizae
Solo cups & rockwool for clones and propagation
2gal, 7.5gal, 10gal, and 15gal pots
2 16" wall mounted oscillating fans
3 hygrometers
8" inline fan
Reverse Osmosis (100 gal a day)
Top quality soil ph tester 8" probe
Commercial pumps, airs stones, etc
Digital Lux meter
Laser Thermometer
Whole gang of miscellaneous equip
(I will be editing and adding to this)

Nutrients
Micro- GH
Bloom-GH
MagiCal-TECHNAFLORA
Ful-Power (fulvic and humic acids)
SLF-100 (enzymatic cleansing formula)
RapidStart (rooting enhancer)
Great White (Mycorrhizae)
Myco Blast (Mycorrhizae)
Pro-Clay (silica soil inoculant)
Vita Grow (rooting compound for clones)
Yucca Extract- Nectar for the Gods (wetting agent)
Superthrive (vitamins, aminos)
Super Kelp
Neem oil
H202
Crystal Burst- Humboldt County's Own
Magnum- Humboldt County's Own
Ph up
Ph down
****Since I'm going to flower soon and needed nutes, I will be adding these nutes to my inventory. They will be delivered by Saturday ****
All RAW nutrients are from NPK INDUSTRIES
RAW Nitrogen
RAW Phosphorous
RAW Potassium
RAW Cal/Mag
RAW OminA
RAW Humic Acid
RAW Yucca
RAW Silica
RAW B-Vitamin
RAW Kelp
Nirvana- ADVANCED NUTRIENTS
Bud Candy- ADVANCED NUTRIENTS
FloraKlean- GH
Mammoth P
Calibration Fluids

Setup
Room A
Dimensions- 9x14x7.5 2nd seperate section in same room 6x4
*The 6x4 is currently my temp nutrient station/alchemy area....or atleast thats what I tell myself when I guesstimate how much ph up or down i should add and it hits right on the money lol....u get it...

Ill start with the my oldest kids and work back lol.

Strains in Room A. (Current)
4 Gorilla Glue #4's
2 White Widows
53 days old grown from clone 9/30/17
1 WHITE WIDOW in 15gal pot
1 WHITE WIDOW in 10gal pot
2 GORILLA GLUE in 15gal pot
2 GORILLA GLUE in 10gal pot
They'll be referred to as
GG#4-0 (10GAL)
GG#4-1 (10GAL) (UNTOPPED)
GG#4-II (15GAL)
GG#4-III (15GAL)
WW + (10GAL)
WW × (15GAL)
*****(This is an experiment to see if the 15s will do substantially more than the 10s. So far the 15 are winning with much larger trunks)
Currently under 3 lights. 2 MH and 1 Hps, digitally dropped to 750w each.
4 plants are slightly tied down (ALL EXCEPT GG#4-1, GG#4-0)
Height Stats (current)
GG#4-0 (10GAL) 33 inches
GG#4-1 (10GAL) (UNTOPPED) 40 inches
GG#4-II (15GAL) 30 inches
GG#4-III (15GAL) 35 inches
WW + (10GAL) 24 inches
WW × (15GAL) 34 inches (favorite plant in the room shhh)

Room B
4x4 Grow Tent
With the following strains
1 fem Hindu Kush
1 reg Skywalker OG
4 fem Captain Cake
Exactly 4 weeks
20 Clones from the WW and GG#4z taken 11/7 with a 98%success ratio
The following strains of Green Man Organics and Zia Seed Co non fem
Heavy Metal = metal haze x deep chunk
Silver Tusk Haze = ssh x black rhino
Cinderella 99 f4 = Cinderella 99 f3x Cinderella 99fl f3 male
SourKaBerry = east coast sour diesel clone only x shish99
Black Hindu Kush = black rhino x Hindu Kush x NL
All these seedlings are about 2 internodes in.

Please feel free to add suggestions. Sit and just an overall educational and comedic thread. My names Chocolate Thunder and I'll be your pilot this evening

Re: King of Kings 4k Grow....All kinds of gains.....all kinds....(journal #1)

The General Setup
420-magazine-mobile2060490508.jpg

420-magazine-mobile74936168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile640000025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2043358510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1032297337.jpg

420-magazine-mobile642443903.jpg

Wow very nice setup. Big grow for first one in 4 years. That's the way I'd do it as well. Some of your setup is exactly like mine for my big grow which I don't document unfortunately.Going to have a seat and follow along if you don't mind.

Wow very nice setup. Big grow for first one in 4 years. That's the way I'd do it as well. Some of your setup is exactly like mine for my big grow which I don't document unfortunately.Going to have a seat and follow along if you don't mind.
Hey man I appreciate the love. Im only gonna keep 6 plants in flower but i do plan on doing them large. Grateful Grower on youtube does some excellent work with 4-6 plants. Glad you're here

Looks awesome! Congrats on your return to growing!!! I guess we're tiwns cause it was four years since my previous grow when I began! Flipping my girls tonight.

Anyways welcome!!! and can't wait to watch ya grow a forest. I'm dying for some GG #4 next round. Grandpa tokin is growing some but he calls his grandpa glue .

Yup in my smaller grows I typically always grow 3-5 big plants but under led. My big grow I got 4 1000 hps and do a 64 plant sog. But I do enjoy growing monsters in my smaller tents much more.
I would love to do a big grow like that....especially since im a big strain guy... I cant stress how much i love variety. Do u have some fav strains that you've grown?

Looks awesome! Congrats on your return to growing!!! I guess we're tiwns cause it was four years since my previous grow when I began! Flipping my girls tonight.

Anyways welcome!!! and can't wait to watch ya grow a forest. I'm dying for some GG #4 next round. Grandpa tokin is growing some but he calls his grandpa glue .
Tha k u brother. Trying to make a strong return. I have confidence in the knowledge acquired throughout years, and crave more knowledge. You must be excited tp flip em.... i know i am

Tha k u brother. Trying to make a strong return. I have confidence in the knowledge acquired throughout years, and crave more knowledge. You must be excited tp flip em.... i know i am
Sure am! I took some work to get my green thumb green again but things are really moving nicely now

I would love to do a big grow like that....especially since im a big strain guy... I cant stress how much i love variety. Do u have some fav strains that you've grown?

Same here I love variety. That's why I like doing a few grows in smaller tents to find my absolute favourite strains and to be able to keep searching. So far my favourite strains I've grow have been. Blueberry,hash plant, cbd Dutch treat, grape ape, blue cheese,white castle,northern lights as well but can't get those seeds anymore the old guy I used to get them from is passed away and i wasn't smart enough to keep some before hand for frig sakes. And my most grown og kush.

Back
Top Bottom