Techman's 2nd Run With SunPlus P6

Techman

Hello again 420 Members

It's great to be back again.

Here is my newest grow journal using the SunPlusUSA Pioneer P6 COB LED.
This light has proving to be a great grow lamp and is now being sold under many other names.
Rest assured, This is the original SunPlusLED Pioneer P6 Lamp with no modifications. There is no need to pay high prices for re-branded products. Visit my website @ sunplusUSA for the best prices on these Pioneer Series Lamps.

These plants are 1 week into flower. They were cloned and then vegged under LED's. (not the Pioneer)
There are 4 varieties here and since I cant remember what, I will mention it in my next post.(LOL). You guys know from my previous journals that I don't do anything fancy to the plants. No "advanced techniques", no tricks of the trade or magic potions. I like to keep it simple, it's just plants growing the way they want with light, water and plant food. It really is that simple, at least for me.

Thanks for Viewing.

Here is what the SunPlus Pioneer P6 looks like in a empty 5'x5' space

COB Only

5W Blooming/Surround Only

COB & 5w - Full Power

I've decided to try this nutrient line. If anyone has tried it, please let me know what you think.

That's all I Have right now, I'll keep posting weekly until this batch finished. Let me know if you have any questions or comments and don't forget to visit SunPlusUSA.

Thank You

Happy Growing

T.

Got a little too big again..

420-magazine-mobile745309585.jpg

420-magazine-mobile362950712.jpg
420-magazine-mobile694173917.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2097193457.jpg
420-magazine-mobile287409487.jpg

Didn't realize you'd started another journal! That last post 3rd pic looks exactly like my Cuvee....you ever find what strains you were growing? Ladies look fabulous either way my friend :Namaste:

Awesome job as always....love the light, just another week or so away from running two of these side by side! :cheer:

Didn't realize you'd started another journal! That last post 3rd pic looks exactly like my Cuvee....you ever find what strains you were growing? Ladies look fabulous either way my friend :Namaste:

Awesome job as always....love the light, just another week or so away from running two of these side by side! :cheer:

Thanks, that one is supposed to be Amnesia Lemon, however it's more skunk than lemon. These are about finished, probably one more set of photos before I pull them. They are pretty sticky!!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom