Floridafinest 630CHM First Try At RDWC Grow Journal

floridafinest

This is my first grow journal so please bear with me.
11x12 fully insulated wired and plumbed by me room.
6x6 mother/flower room
12- Sour dx Lemon kush
2- the white
2- pre 98 bubba kush:volcano-smiley:
4-630w dimlux cmh's
DIY RDWC system 16 site 2" feed with dual 1" returns
1" rockwool cubes with hydroton
Cutting edge three part- bulletproof si- botanicare cal-mag and terpinator.
75 gallon per day r.o.
1/3 hp chiller
4 burner titan natural gas c02 generator
Titan Saturn 5 atmospheric controller
Titan Apollo 8 c02 monitor with fuzzy logic
18 A.I.T spiders
2- ecologic pro linear 40's
Danner mag 24 return pump
45 pint per day dehumidifier
36,000 btu 3 tin mini split a/c

Well let's see day three and the roots are exploding outta the 1"cube. Plants still look overwatered to me. The water level is right below the 8" net pot
420-magazine-mobile1436473940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1503613905.jpg

I trimmed some leaf tips and a few whole leaves towards the bottom to help the roots move along. Just wandering why they look overwatered? Is this normal or no? Should I transplant a different way? Should the roots be longer before I transplant? There is tons of air in each bucket. And in the water.

I'm on my first DWC and I though mine looked sad and droopy at first too. So for me it's normal lol. My thinking was the roots can't support the weight of the leafs yet, but I could be wrong.

What I did was use the bottom of an aeroponic cloner to mist the roots until they hung towards it. Than i use the airstone and remove the aeroponic mister

That's a great idea and next time I'll be using an Aeroponic closer and will let the get muck longer and not use any rockwool. However this time I just bought clones and didn't have a choice. My problem is I have 16 sites so I would have to have 16 buckets and misters. I really wanna do perpetual so I may just build a second 16 site veg system.

Please someone HELP!!!! Why are my plants wilting in my system. They so look overwatered. The water is below the net pot 1" the 1" rockwool cube is staying wet. I haven't too down watered at all??????????????? Please help!

I lowered the water level and they might seem a little better. It's now about 2" below the pot. I almost want to shut everything off and water top down till they bounce back and the roots come through the pot. Searching for it.

They're pretty young for 500 ppm, that could be a possible issue. I also notice that it looks like you're running them with HPS bulbs. I don't know much about CO2 but I believe its mainly used in flower in conjunction with very high light intensities.

Back
Top Bottom