Dutch Passion White Widow In The Dirt - SCROG - 5Gal

Flyguygrower

420 Member
After trolling this and others for years I've finally descended out of the shadows to join a forum and start a journal. Fundamentally the first rule of grow club has been broken.. Talking about or admitting to cultivating. Times however have finally changed. A person was recently pulled over in my neck of the woods, cited and released. They were allegedly in possession of 2060lbs of Flowers. That makes me feel entirely better than I have in the last 25 years. That said the second rule of grow club was also broken but has recently been rectified: Growing before the completion of the grow space. Annoying but after a summer of hardship 10 WW beans went into the ground, germinated and sprouted. A long day at work subsequently killed off all but two.

So this is where my journey to be journaled and shared begins:
2 Dutch Passion WW plants unsexed (regular seeds)
1 cutting from each plant (in there own space outside the flower chamber)
8 weeks into veg flipping this coming week
5 gallon pots
Ocean forest dirt
Some light feeding so far
Praying for girls

Currently the veging of the scrog is under an unnamed LED. When the fillip occurs it will be switched over to a 1000w dimmable HPS starting out at 600w.

The clones are residing under another LED and will remain that way until we know the sex and what we're dealing with.

I am open to all ideas, criticism and concerns as I've been growing in a vacume of my own world forever.

Hey welcome,nice u chose 420 very friendly and helpful community, yeh know what you mean it`s good to have some where to discuss openly cannabis, take it you not from the UK if neighbor just got cited with that much lol, shame bout seedlings. ww great strain you chose one of me favorites. great you out of bubble too. regards

Back in the early 90’s I used to buy 420 magazine and drool over the glossy images. It only seems natural as I come forward that this would be the forum to choose as its almost like home. From those pages and the limited books available at the time is where I got my start, gorilla growing. The dense patches of blackberry’s found in the dairy pastures of Sonoma County provided the cover for the canopy, tunneling through the bush and hollowing out the center, what a time that was. Limited strains and really only a choice between locally produced ganja or the imported brown weed from Mexico. A gram was a felony and any cultivation fell under the 10 year mandatory minimum. I am so blessed and thankful that I made it through without any trouble from Law Enforcement. Perhaps just lucky more than anything. Plenty of lives ruined forever over something so mundane as a plant.

OK enough of the reminiscing, here is where we are at today, waiting on Amazon so we can flip.
A68F55D8-6298-4593-8753-F5D5EF7E8CB1.jpeg

Fly said you were over here. Subbed up bud ....nice pair of ww's btw! So you growing in an out building?

Just a quick note before I crash for the night. My journal is here Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG and I have an online gallery with lots of stuff here Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Do you tie your own flies? I've been doing it on and off for 14 years now and I work at a salmon hatchery. Check this out - it's a salmon embryo inside the egg with the yolk sac attached. I took that last week in 6.5 degree water.

I'll get back to you man; 6:00 comes early here on the east coast. Have a good night, and good to see ya here Guy.

I used to tie my own I just don't have the time anymore wife kids school growing working.... I am just grateful to be 5 minutes away from the river and able to chase steelhead for a few hours on sundays.

Steelhead, eh? Are you on the Great Lakes or the West Coast Perhaps? Just looking in one of my books; steelhead flies shouldn't be a problem to make.

Back
Top Bottom