Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

flytier

Hey Everybody, and thanks for tuning in. I've bumped up my production a bit today. I'm sizing down my pots to grow more plants more frequently.

I got my hands on some smaller buckets today to grow them in. A friend of mine grew a Northern Lights SoG in buckets that were just barely bigger then these, so I'm going to see how they do with autos. When I got off work, my finances allowed me to get a pack of seeds, so I hit the store and grabbed a 5-pack of CKS Early Miss autos. I got home and did up four buckets with holes and filled them with my salmon compost-based soil. I dug out small holes in the middle that I then filled with plain old soil, nothing added to give the seeds an easy start.

I planted four different strains of seeds in them: Early Miss, NYC Diesel, and Jack Herer, all CKS autos, and a mystery seed I got from a private barter to see what I have to work with. This time I labelled them to keep them straight in my head. So along with the JH I planted a few days ago, that's five seeds this week to get me off to a start.
aDSCI1491.jpg

And on another note, here's a bit of embryology to check out. I had to clear a few salmon eggs today to check their developmental progress. Using the biology hand lens in this thread Cell Phone Macro Lens I rigged my phone up for macro photography and zapped off a couple shots. Here's a couple fish embryos to check out
a20171201_100403.jpg

It's easy to see the head and body, as well as the attached yolk sac. Pretty cool, I think.

In! Gotta love fish shit :)

And thanks for including my new word in the title of the thread :thumb:

I'm gonna try and get some autos bred, so may as well go for some that do best in cramped spaces: SPoGs®. And we gotta get the word popularized.

You're the first one to sign in, so it looks like you're the co-pilot on this thread.

Like the Chihuahua of the cannabis world? I doubt you'd have a lot of customers! Spogs® are the freaks that we decide to cultivate to harvest.

Plants only a mother could love!

Yeah, but for people with extremely limited space like myself it's perfect. If I could get one or two of them coming to term a week I'd be happy. Of course not all my plants are going to be SPoGs®, but I'll see what I can get on the go. If nothing else, it'll make a cool genetics project.

Yeah, but for people with extremely limited space like myself it's perfect. If I could get one or two of them coming to term a week I'd be happy. Of course not all my plants are going to be SPoGs®, but I'll see what I can get on the go. If nothing else, it'll make a cool genetics project.

"Come buy my seeds guaranteed to minimize your yield!" I think you're better of with some excellent LST! :)

Im in on this for sure, just getting ready for a trip to the pub. Gotta update my journal too. Catch up tmrw gents......

Anyways, my friends, for anyone arriving late, Thanks for the cyber-housewarming. I'm off to bed for now to dream about the batch of trichome cookies I'll be getting on Monday. 6:00 comes early to those who don't get any days off this week. I'll be back on tomorrow when I get a spare minute at work. Have a good night.

Back
Top Bottom