2nd Grow For Maz: Blue Cheese

maana2820

The time is here for the 2nd round. :welcome:

This time around i will be growing 2x Blue Cheese from Dinafem.
The Blue Cheese seeds will arrive today or tomorrow i hope.

I was thinking about adding a Royal Gorilla From Royal queen seeds but i dont know if i have the room and the light for it any suggestions on what to do?

I have 2 viparspectras 300w.
The growtent is a SilverBox one 120.

f0003021_2_FBJMNsi_product_lbox.jpg
Sk_rmbillede_2017-12-04_kl_12_32_12.png
royal-gorilla-royal-queen-seeds-feminiseret-cannabisfro.jpg

Sk_rmbillede_2017-12-04_kl_12_32_36.png

Update
What strain is it? Blue cheese by Dinafem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica strain with 80/20
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? not even in the pot yet
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
Size of light? 2x viparspectra 300w
Temp of Room/cab? 21c with lights out and with lights on 23c
PH 5.5 - 6.5

My 2 Blue Cheese seeds has now arrived.
Right away i start germ the seeds by using the paper towl.

C36C0497-14E0-4CE8-A9F0-5CC9F7710996.jpeg
D913565E-C01D-4C92-B957-11E25BA3F553.jpeg
F5138512-4D68-4713-96C6-2F01BE75C83D.jpeg

Today the seeds where ready to get planted. :yahoo:

I will start them out in jiffy pots and then move them over to their final pot (19 liter smart pot)
The light schedule i have choosen is 18/6 and the light is 45 cm over the jiffy pots.
The humidity is to low in the room right now so i hope that the humidifier i have bought will come tomorrow. :hmmmm:

AD1EA098-8385-4186-9453-E0F86E4DF7D3.jpeg
61708A48-39BF-4D55-848B-CC940EF34761.jpeg
1139E81C-2827-4E43-87F9-6399221E0E95.jpeg
D0E19FB0-0C2C-4674-9C2F-D46E229BCFE1.jpeg

Thanks LedGuy i hope i can do much better this time around thanks for all the help on the last journal to. :passitleft:

Ah it went great last grow lol better than my last grow that's for sure... Those damn mites man lol that defoliation I did mid flower stopped all growth and the buds just went to maturing so I only got like 5 oz out of it in the end lol... Gotta start a new batch soon just going a more natural grow this round myself.. No scrog or major lst just topped once and letting them do their thing and I'll lollipop the larf. Just wanting some nice large colas don't care about yield going for quality... Less light this time too so I can properly veg some plants so just 250W this time.

I'm jealous of the strain though man cheese always kicks ass.

Ah it went great last grow lol better than my last grow that's for sure... Those damn mites man lol that defoliation I did mid flower stopped all growth and the buds just went to maturing so I only got like 5 oz out of it in the end lol... Gotta start a new batch soon just going a more natural grow this round myself.. No scrog or major lst just topped once and letting them do their thing and I'll lollipop the larf. Just wanting some nice large colas don't care about yield going for quality... Less light this time too so I can properly veg some plants so just 250W this time.

I'm jealous of the strain though man cheese always kicks ass.

Damn really dont hope i have to fight the mites!
But sounds really interesting what you have going on. Will you make a journal for it?
My plan for the 2 babys is i will top them and train them well so i can get a good yield and make a nice canopy.

Have you tried the Blue Cheese strain if so how was the high? :tokin:

Damn really dont hope i have to fight the mites!
But sounds really interesting what you have going on. Will you make a journal for it?
My plan for the 2 babys is i will top them and train them well so i can get a good yield and make a nice canopy.

Have you tried the Blue Cheese strain if so how was the high? :tokin:

I have but it's been a while I wouldn't be able to tell you much other than I like the smell of cheese strains and the taste is relatively nice too especially compared to some of these diesel strains. I have to buy some seeds soon I may look into a cheese if I have the $ just depends because I can't afford much most of the $ will go to shipping.

I have but it's been a while I wouldn't be able to tell you much other than I like the smell of cheese strains and the taste is relatively nice too especially compared to some of these diesel strains. I have to buy some seeds soon I may look into a cheese if I have the $ just depends because I can't afford much most of the $ will go to shipping.

Really excited to give it a try never tried a cheese strain before. :blunt:
Have you decided witch strain?

Really excited to give it a try never tried a cheese strain before. :blunt:
Have you decided witch strain?

No I had it figured out on one site but bitcoin is to annoying to get so im going to be looking at other sites but I did see some cheap royal queen strains I may get which included a cheese. I'm not going to get many seeds but hopefully 4-5

Edit

Pineapple Chunk - Barney's Farm Seeds

LSD - Barney's Farm Seeds

Gorilla Bomb - Bomb Seeds

Purple Bud - White Label Seeds

The order also comes with a couple gorilla glue

I mainly choose strains that have short flower times lol between 50-65 days. I'm not a huge fan of strains that take 9-11 weeks that's just torture for me especially when these short flowering girls are just as potent usually... most of the strains I picked are between 16-20% but a couple were 24%+ plus a picked a couple that'll hopefully give me purple if I introduce them to some cold or maybe even entirely naturally... Hoping the white label purple bud turns out like the pic lol. Ended up not getting a cheese sadly... Didn't even notice until after I ordered or I would of made it a point. That's what happens when you smoke all the damn time... .

Those damn mites man lol that defoliation I did mid flower stopped all growth and the buds just went to maturing so I only got like 5 oz out of it in the end lol.

I have also battled the dreaded mite, on my current grow. No fun. I wasn't that far into flower and the buds still fattened up pretty well but I think the remaining leaves are struggling to really fatten them up. I am seeing weird discoloration on them.

I have also battled the dreaded mite, on my current grow. No fun. I wasn't that far into flower and the buds still fattened up pretty well but I think the remaining leaves are struggling to really fatten them up. I am seeing weird discoloration on them.

Yeah I have no doubt my girls would of kept fattening up if I wouldn't of stressed them so much but I had took off like 80% of the fan leaves at least and after that they went from massive doses of food lol 2.5tsp of protek 2tsp magpro 2tsp bloom type doses twice a week to just getting plain water once a week.

My biggest problem was waiting to long I noticed the spots on the leaves a couple weeks before I did anything which is what really screwed me. This grow im just going to keep a better eye on it and do preemptive measurements lol I'm also going to let them grow more natural this grow and focus on getting some good main colas.

Lol, same story here. Saw the spots on the leaves and waited as well. Never make that mistake again.

Yeah I knew damn well I should of looked closer sooner but I just turned to denial and figured maybe it's just from malnutrition lol even though I really knew I needed to look closer which I eventually did and thankfully they hadn't started webbing yet. Those damn things were everywhere though hiding all in my scrog pipes and everything lol. My veg room stayed clean of bugs though thankfully but we will see what happens this grow.. I'll be using neem oil up until a couple weeks into flower once I get it. I did clean everything the best I can but they are so damn small it's not like I'll get em all lol. Just watching the leaves on my vegging plants daily and making sure they remain mite free.

No I had it figured out on one site but bitcoin is to annoying to get so im going to be looking at other sites but I did see some cheap royal queen strains I may get which included a cheese. I'm not going to get many seeds but hopefully 4-5

Edit

Pineapple Chunk - Barney's Farm Seeds

LSD - Barney's Farm Seeds

Gorilla Bomb - Bomb Seeds

Purple Bud - White Label Seeds

The order also comes with a couple gorilla glue

I mainly choose strains that have short flower times lol between 50-65 days. I'm not a huge fan of strains that take 9-11 weeks that's just torture for me especially when these short flowering girls are just as potent usually... most of the strains I picked are between 16-20% but a couple were 24%+ plus a picked a couple that'll hopefully give me purple if I introduce them to some cold or maybe even entirely naturally... Hoping the white label purple bud turns out like the pic lol. Ended up not getting a cheese sadly... Didn't even notice until after I ordered or I would of made it a point. That's what happens when you smoke all the damn time... .

Wow sounds like a nice project you got going on there LedGuy!
Very interested in seeing the journal when you get the seeds.
Think i will try the gorilla glue on my 3rd grow 31% thc dammmn. :tokin:

Do mites give discoloring on the leaves?

Yeah I knew damn well I should of looked closer sooner but I just turned to denial and figured maybe it's just from malnutrition lol even though I really knew I needed to look closer which I eventually did and thankfully they hadn't started webbing yet. Those damn things were everywhere though hiding all in my scrog pipes and everything lol. My veg room stayed clean of bugs though thankfully but we will see what happens this grow.. I'll be using neem oil up until a couple weeks into flower once I get it. I did clean everything the best I can but they are so damn small it's not like I'll get em all lol. Just watching the leaves on my vegging plants daily and making sure they remain mite free.

I have heard that you can buy some kind of spray to kill them all or is that just me?

Back
Top Bottom