Joe Goes Perpetual With Autos

JoeDaddy77

What's up lovely people. I have decided to start a journal for my perpetual closet garden. I just cannot get enough of the love and sincerity from all you fine folks here at 420 magazine. I've been blessed to meet some real deal gurus on here and I'm gonna try and do my part to maybe help someone else out. I'm still a newb, been growing for 1 year now. The growing is so therapeutic for me. If you wanna learn patience, grow and harvest a plant from seed.

A little background about myself. I'm 40 years old and a recovering addict. I'll have 2 years clean from meth, heroin and alcohol on December 22 of this year. I've found cannabis is a safe alternative for me personally. I've tried many ways to stay sober and this is working successfully. Enough about me, heres the gear.

Tent: 3x3x7 ft Agromax

Lights: California Light Works Solar System LED 550 actual draw 400w actual draw.

Medium: Promix HP

Pots: 3 gallon smart pots

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients pH perfect trio, Bud Igniter, Big Bud, Bud Candy, and Overdrive. Also, Mammoth P and Z7.

I have 2 seeds in water at home right now. I soak in water for 24 hours and then put straight into their forever home. I place the seed on it side and put it about a fingernail deep then cover and water lightly. It works great for me. The 2 seeds started today are Ak-48 and American Pie Auto fem. Here they are.
420-magazine-mobile1880122756.jpg

It's that good huh? Why do you like it better?

Yes I find it drys out more evenly then promix . Pro mix hp holds moisture I guess if you don't not mind feeding every two ears or so then yeah but coco is everyday she more feedings more roots hey your still doing awesome in the pro mix so just keep killin it for now

Can't do that with coco. Needs nutes daily and in flower I get up to feeding 3 times daily. My EC is lower but more often per day
Sounds like a lot of work. LBVS. Im kewl rn with the "arm chair" grow. I work 60 hours a week. I do good to tend to the ladies I have now. I don't have time for much more right now.

Back
Top Bottom