JuustJ Areo Skunk #1 Grow Journal 12/2017

Juustj

This is Skunk #1 from seeds I got from Seedsman earlier in the year,

Its a indoor grow with a Truth Lighting 16 array LED light. Seeds were started in grow blocks and transferred to net pots and hydro after showing roots.

Using the Heavy 16 Veg and Flower, Finish, Flora, Root, and Fire. Liquid Karma, and Cal Mag from Botanicare

Took about a week after sprouting for roots to come through the grow cubes and get them into the Areo system, thats was 10 days ago, I have them on 24 hour light currently.

We have reallt bad water here so I have been getting if from a local company that filters it down and removes all the impurities, If you run a close looped system like mine this is the best trick for water I think you can give yourself, a dollar for 5 gallons and its ready to go.

I am following the recommended dosing for each of the nuts atm. Anyone have any experience with Skunk #1 in hydro that can tell me how they handle nuts? I wouldn't might bumping them up if they can handle it. they seem to be loving what they got so far.

The light keeps the room at about 70-72 right now and the water is a little lower as I have a air stone to it from outside the room.

Heres the girls
day170.jpg

Day they went into the Aero unit

day4_11.jpg

day4_22.jpg

4 Days Later

day1028.jpg

After 10 days in the unit.

Heres the Light set up
light55.jpg

and a close up I added the card to show scale.
upclose8.jpg

I dont seem to be getting any kind of stretching with these girls and was looking for opinions on raising lights and turning them all on or let these ladies bush out?

Thanks.

Made it to flower without any big issues,
week1_of_flower.jpg

week1_flower1.jpg

week111.jpg

How would you guys have trimmed these up, is it to late for it now?
You got some bushy ones my friend...id do a slight defol at the start of flower to open it up a bit an let light to the lower nodes... but they look real healthy

Were 2 weeks in flower, 12/12. The girls are doing really good. Temps have been in the 40's at night the last coupe days so well be adding a heater to the room tonight. were hovering right at about 700ppm and 5.6 ph on the res. The girls have been taking up about 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and have been playing with my emotions keeping the ph right.

But heres what everyone is looking for so...
flowerday14_1_1_.jpg

the girls side by side
flowerday14_2.jpg

by big girl
flowerday14_3.jpg

shes still big just not as big
flowerday14_4.jpg

cluster, there everywhere every time I move a fan leave i find more, I spend more time tucking leaves right now than anything.
flowerday14_5.jpg

and the close up

Thanks for stopping by

Were 2 weeks in flower, 12/12. The girls are doing really good. Temps have been in the 40's at night the last coupe days so well be adding a heater to the room tonight. were hovering right at about 700ppm and 5.6 ph on the res. The girls have been taking up about 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and have been playing with my emotions keeping the ph right.

But heres what everyone is looking for so...
flowerday14_1_1_.jpg

the girls side by side
flowerday14_2.jpg

by big girl
flowerday14_3.jpg

shes still big just not as big
flowerday14_4.jpg

cluster, there everywhere every time I move a fan leave i find more, I spend more time tucking leaves right now than anything.
flowerday14_5.jpg

and the close up

Thanks for stopping by
Looking good j

Back
Top Bottom