Ckridaa's Cookies Kush Grow

ckridaa

Please Help plants are at day 22 I'm using a 300 Watt led lights on 18/6 don't no if my lights are to close or it's time to water and on one the tip is curled
420-magazine-mobile1356295470.jpg
420-magazine-mobile7964403.jpg

Plants look great! I'm with 636....they need a drink! How about drainage, you have holes in those cups?

Your in fox farm soil, don't add any nutes till 3 weeks after transplant to final pot.

I mentioned it before, that soil has great nuts in it, be patient my friend

May pH that water down a bit, 6.8 is kinda on the high side

Using foxfarm nutrition I Also don't understand ppm
420-magazine-mobile1587072793.jpg
Brother I think the best thing for you to do would be to start a journal. All of the questions that you have are something that you should be able to look back on in the future to your Journal specifically called whatever your plant is and whatever you're using. Simply and titling your thread "help", means that you need an immediate answer. You're asking questions that should be included in your own very personal grow Journal so that you have good reference for it in the future........ Just saying!

As I said before, your plants look great, they would do well with a bit of water. I'm with Chris, I would put them in a bit larger pot at this point but not feed them any nutrients. You must be saying day 20 from planting your seed?

Look thirsty to me. You want to see those little leaflets reaching up when they are happy . when they droop more or less it's is hungry . 309 watt day 22 put your light around 26-28" inches

Nope go to journals in progress click new topic that will be your journal then you need to subscribe to thread .

420-magazine-mobile1524444099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1871308487.jpg

Back
Top Bottom