New

First time grow

Okay let's make this your forever home always post any questions in here for now okay .

Give us some info

Give us as much as you can and your problem your having I'll try to help you more okay get you going bro.

420-magazine-mobile1504697763.jpg

Write just like this okay bud .

Hey all need help want to start a journal and learn more or what ever

Then go like this for example

Tent -2x3x6 feet
Nutes advance nutrients. So anyone can look at your first page for a reference to see what you got them when they catch up on your thread they will have a better understand and more accurate understanding trying to help you .

Indica /sativa 60/40%

Then we need to get you to understand how to return to this thread you seem to not understand how to relocate or subscribe to your thread. One sec

Or you can copy link And then just paste

New
New

Or book mark on your computer maybe ?

Hmm

420-magazine-mobile193940491.jpg

Tent size is 48x24x70 using Fox Farm nutrients and soil I'm also using a 300w bloomspect LED my plants are currently 22 days from seed I have three Cookie Kush and one blueberry I also transplanted my flowers today

I am on my first grow as well using Fox farm trio as well. I look forward to seeing your girls grow.

There we go see now two brains in same medium is better then one .

Well congrats Joe and ckridaa

Hope this sticks

If you report the thread and ask for a name change the mods will fix it

I've tried everything on
My end only thing I can do is do a live recording for him on pc showing him what I'm talking about . I know I was confused as snot when I came and never been on any forums lll I still have a hard time keeping up lol

I am using the nutes not the soil. But like I tell people when the comment on my cooking, I followed the recipe. The Fox Farm nute schedule has worked for me if you dont have the paper schedule Feeding Schedules

What is ppm and what do I do about it

PPM is Parts Per Million, you need a pen, like the PH pen to test it

dont worry about it now

Once your in your final 3-5gal pot, and only then after another 3 weeks in those pots, you can start your Fox Farm nutes

for now, Just relax, read up on growing, and enjoy your plants

So that must be for water and nutrients

Correct, its basically the amount of particals in your water. Can be the base water+nutes, or if its RO water then is just the nutes

I never really pay attention to it except on my Watering Runoff

There is a cheap pH meter and ppm meter on amazon about $15 for the pair. Dont really want to endorse any product but it really is a must have. There is a chart floating around that has the proper pH range for soil growers, I would find it for you but I have to get to my studies. Your plant is capable of absorbing different nutrients at varying pH but there is an optimal range that allows your plant to absorb everything it needs to thrive.

Like Chris said, I wouldn't worry about it at this point. Just let em grow, read up and enjoy it. If they seem unhappy, then start looking for things to play with. Welcome to the Mag and I look forward to seeing what you can do in that tent!

Just for future reference here is the chart people are referring to.
420-magazine-mobile1279789923.jpg

Back
Top Bottom