Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Katins

So here goes my second micro grow. Upgraded the lights for this one.

Soaked one White Widow bean for 14 hours yesterday and put it in a wet paper towel. 24 hours later, nothing is happening... hope to see some action soon.

Temps any better?
Dimming helps. With 25k lux at the top of the final pot, temps stay at 85-86F. Previous grow had 25k lux at the very top of the canopy. Now the canopy shall get around 40k.
To increase light output I shall need to upgrade the fan. But I doubt it will happen. Unless I find more powerful fan with the same noise level and small enough to be mounted on the box.

About damn time..

420-magazine-mobile1665546037.jpg

Dimming helps. With 25k lux at the top of the final pot, temps stay at 85-86F. Previous grow had 25k lux at the very top of the canopy. Now the canopy shall get around 40k.
To increase light output I shall need to upgrade the fan. But I doubt it will happen. Unless I find more powerful fan with the same noise level and small enough to be mounted on the box.

Regardless you will get around the same results (probably better) with significantly less light which is ideal.

I have found that 48 hours in water or until taproot shows then straight into the grow medium works best for me. Looking forward to this one K !!!!!!!!!!

It's taken as long as 3 or 4 days for mine to germinate and they always end up fine when planted... I know some people claim they'll drown and die after 12-36 hours depending on the person but that's never been the case for me... Either they sprout or they don't in which case they probably wouldn't have anyhow... But nowadays I tend to just start straight in jiffy pellets sometimes switching it up.

Goddamn seed! Taking forever...! my bagseed was already something to look at by this time..

Regarding towel vs. no towel, I guess it covers the difference between 85 to 90 % germination succes rate. Nothing more

Goddamn seed! Taking forever...!. my bagseed was already something to look at by this time.. .

Regarding towel vs. no towel, I guess it covers the difference between 85 to 90 % germination succes rate. Nothing more .

It's all going on under the surface K! It's possible the taproot is halfway to the bottom before you see a sprout...

Back
Top Bottom