My Second Grow 420 Magazine

Bigbud7709

Im going to be growing c 4 matic and fresh candy auot in coco loco with flira grow nutes 20 percent thc. Should harvest in 60 days or so using ten gallon cloth grow pots with 1 150 hps light with two 30 watt led veg lights

My seeds came in always fast and good anyways im going to change my grow up.instead of coco cpir indecided tondo happybfrog and 25% pearlite ut definately need some help figuring out how to get my run iff with a cloth pot

My seeds came in always fast and good anyways im going to change my grow up.instead of coco cpir indecided tondo happybfrog and 25% pearlite ut definately need some help figuring out how to get my run iff with a cloth pot

I just keep all my pots in the lid of an old tote box. I try not to get too much runoff so my soil can reabsorb it. Having said that, I'm growing organic and I use no salts to burn the roots. The last couple times I put seeds down I just added my fish compost with a sheep manure and topsoil from Walmart, no blood or bone meal or anything else like that.

420-magazine-mobile1694657382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1458961144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile585215939.jpg

If you water in the nutes just to a small amount of run off and do heavy plain waterings you should be good, also looking at the side of your pot there's a lot of salt there so it might be worth flushing your medium a bit to avoid toxicity

Good stuff man they are coming along! Happy New Year's bud!

Thanks man im going tontrybto grow four but i need advice on what wattage doi need for 4 plants to grow good and healthy i have 150hps light now just curipus on how much wattage in need

Domt know whats going on with on of my girls honestly thought it was heat but i have to fans on at all times on on the light the other on the plants air is constantly circulating the temps are right 77 with 15% humidity how can i tell wjats wrong with one of my ladies

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

To me it looks like they could be over watered. 15% RH is horrendous too, your goal should be to keep it above 40 at all times. Preferably closer to 60% while they build roots.

Watering is my first guess. Plants like to dry out a lot in veg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom