Chappie's First Grow Journal - WW Auto - Soil - Indoor - LED

Chappie

Hello everyone and welcome to my first grow journal. Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier as I am fairly new at this and any help/advice is welcomed. And now for the setup.

What strain is it?- White Widow Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?- 60%ind/30%sat/10%rud
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?- Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Currently on day 12 from seed
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?- Indoor, inside of a 5x5
Soil or Hydro?- Soil
If soil... what is in your mix?- Mix of FFOF, FFHF, Worm castings, Mykos, Perlite
If soil... What size pot?- 5 Gallon smart pots
Size of light?- 600 W LED with separate veg and bloom switches
Is it aircooled?- Yes, 6in exhaust fan with carbon scrubber
Temp of Room/cab?- High- 80 Low-68
RH of Room/cab?- High-38 Low-31
PH of media or res?- 6.9
Any Pests ?- None yet
How often are you watering? Once every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used?- Fox Farm Trio. Grow big, Big bloom, Tiger bloom, and Liquid seaweed. All at quarter strength when introduced.

I'm super excited to see how this turns out and hope you guys join me along the way! I will have pics of the setup and more soon. Have to figure out how to upload them to the gallery first!
:peacetwo::thumb:

20171212_183523.jpg
20171212_183643.jpg
20171212_183651.jpg

Here are 2 of the 5 girls. For some reason I am not able to upload the other 3... I'm still going to try and figure it out so they should be up soon

Day 13:

Quick update:

Girls are all looking pretty healthy so far. Did some light lst on them and they were already starting to reach back towards the light within the hour.
Temps are between 68 and 80 and R.H. Is between 30 and 38. Not quite where I would like it, but it'll have to do. I have 2 small clip on fans circulating air and my light is sitting at about 44" above the canopy.
Still not sure if I should just lst or attempt to scrog it. I've read that a scrog can be done but with such a short life span it wouldn't have enough time to fill out the screen. Anyone with some more experience have any Input?

Day 13:

Quick update:

Girls are all looking pretty healthy so far. Did some light lst on them and they were already starting to reach back towards the light within the hour.
Temps are between 68 and 80 and R.H. Is between 30 and 38. Not quite where I would like it, but it'll have to do. I have 2 small clip on fans circulating air and my light is sitting at about 44" above the canopy.
Still not sure if I should just lst or attempt to scrog it. I've read that a scrog can be done but with such a short life span it wouldn't have enough time to fill out the screen. Anyone with some more experience have any Input?

In my experience topping an auto tends to extend its lifespan/;t doesn't go into flower as early as an untopped auto. I'd suggest topping them at the 4th or 5th node and doing some lst for the best results and it would make scrogging them better

In my experience topping an auto tends to extend its lifespan/;t doesn't go into flower as early as an untopped auto. I'd suggest topping them at the 4th or 5th node and doing some lst for the best results and it would make scrogging them better

Welcome Athena! Thanks for your input. So topping combined with lst? And scrog it too? To get the best results

Day 14:

Temps are between 68-79F.
R.H is between 30-37,
I would like the humidity a little higher but it will have to work for now.

Girls seem to be doing okay.. Fingers crossed. They are taking well to the lst. I am going to let them go for another couple days yet before topping and then continue with lst for the remainder of the grow.

So I have decided to add some more girls to the party! Started germinating 5 lemon og haze autos from nirvana and 2 somango xxl from nirvana! Going to be a full house soon!

I will have pics of the girls up later tomorrow

Day 14:

Temps are between 68-79F.
R.H is between 30-37,
I would like the humidity a little higher but it will have to work for now.

Girls seem to be doing okay.. Fingers crossed. They are taking well to the lst. I am going to let them go for another couple days yet before topping and then continue with lst for the remainder of the grow.

So I have decided to add some more girls to the party! Started germinating 5 lemon og haze autos from nirvana and 2 somango xxl from nirvana! Going to be a full house soon!

I will have pics of the girls up later tomorrow

You already have 5 in your tent and you're adding 7 more. I hope you plan on getting another light lol. Gonna be a bit crowded in there

Day 15:

Girls got their first feeding today! Dose of big bloom at quarter strength with liquid seaweed just to see how they take it.

I lowered the light down to 39" and will see how they react to that.

Haven't done much more with the lst at this point, just waiting to top them and then I will lst more.

420-magazine-mobile1836315612.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1379644962.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1324203366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1006276577.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1002798787.jpg

#5. This is the one that seems to be a day or 2 behind.
420-magazine-mobile857005546.jpg

Day 18:

Girls were topped yesterday. Seems like they took about a day to recover and are back on track. They were topped at the 4th node.

Soil was dry today today so I watered with tap water and liquid seaweed ph'd to 6.9. Watered with a little more today, 2 gallons split between the 5.

Temps and R.H. Are a little better, temp is 70-78 and R.H. Is 43-50.

I also added the other plants so I have moved the ww autos more towards the back of the tent. The light I have says it has a veg footprint of 6x6 so I decided not to add another light yet. I have left the lst for now until they grow a bit more.
I will get individual pictures of the girls later.

420-magazine-mobile698166011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1016976473.jpg

Day 21:

Girls still seem to be healthy and are growing pretty good, knock on wood. Temps have been around 70-80 and r.h. Has been around 48-69. Turned on the exhaust system to try and stabilize the humidity a little more

Soil was still moist, gonna let it dry out good before I water again. Next watering will be with nutes, and I will try upping to half strength.

Not much to report, just letting them grow until I can lst some more.

420-magazine-mobile1733479235.jpg

420-magazine-mobile244061884.jpg

420-magazine-mobile247313785.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1684858546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile947002295.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2006366982.jpg

Day 23:

Girls got fed the other day with 2.5ml calmag, 1tsp grow big, 3tsp big bloom, 1/2 tsp recharge, and 1 oz liquid seaweed per gallon of water ph to 6.8. Ppm at 1400.

They seem to have taken well to the nutes. No sign of nute burn... Yet.

I re did all the lst to open them up a little bit more. With the exhaust on, the Temps and humidity seem a lot more stable. Temps are around 72-75 and r.h. Is around 42-45.

They are getting pretty bushy! I will try to get some pictures up later.

Back
Top Bottom