White Widow Autoflower Grow Journal

ckenney82

Resources:
Humboldt Nutrients
Growers Lounge
Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Cannabis Seeds For Sale - Crop King

This is my first grow ever. I cant guage ppm or lux.

Type: Indoor / Outdoor
Growing: Easy
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks
Indica/Sativa: 60% Indica
Effect: Strong High
THC: Moderately Strong
THC%:24.10%
CBD: 0.7%
CBN: 3.0%
Yield: Up to 400gr indoor/300gr outdoor
Genetics: Original White Widow

5 x 5x7" = 1250 watts (2 – 600w or 1 – 1000w)
I'M Using 150 true watt 1000w full spectrum uv/ub led lights anywhere from 17” - 24” away from tops
Sunshine Mix 4 and Pearlite media 75-25
(Have mounds of media to prevent over waterage.
Spray under and over leaves 3xdaily ph h2o
Humidity 65-80%
Temp 70 to 80 Degrees)

100% full spectrum + 2x9w blue, week one - two true leaves
20 hours of light per day for these autos.
70-80 degrees Fahrenheit during the day (week 1-3)
70-81% humidity consistent
250 mL per plant every day (week one-three true leaves,)
500 mL per plant every day (2 true leaves- 5 true leaves)

Start the second phase oneness nutrients during their true leaves stage on the vegetative phase,
. pH level 6.0
77-79 degrees Fahrenheit during the day, and night
60-80% humidity (week 1-4), 50% (week 4-6), 40% (week 7-8)
1 liter of water per plant every second day (first week),
2-2.5 liters per plant (weeks 2-8)
6.2- 5.8 avg actual pH level overall….

Grow 1
WWAF
“Avg 75 - 100 days, seed to harvest.”

This grow started on 11/7/17
I germinated WWAF seeds and two days later I was able to plant sprouts into the dirt (11/9/17)

“Be sure when planting auto flowers to leave enough room in your planter in order to pile media up the stem to create root system and still have enough room for growth of the system.”

Week 1. 18w blue .neutral medium .spring water feed .20 hrs of light.

Nov 17th 2017
I'm USING 1000W LED UV UI SPECTRUM UV
72 inches away, feeding .25 Gallon Daily week 1 seedling.
Transplanted two into five-gallon smart pots, and .5 ML per gallon nutrients…
Germinated three seeds.
*** Weird transplant… no damage…… buried sprouts shallow, (.5 inch). Placed under Full Spectrum at 72” and added topping to the exposed transplant. Ruffly .5" showing. Watered .5 gal at 1ml per Gal……

Nov 18th
I've been feeding once a day about 2 inches around the stem of the planet. Started giving stage one nutrients on the second set of leaves.
5 milliliters per gallon nutrient once the plant has three sets of true leaves. Water once-daily until properly watered.
I've been keeping the light about 18 in from the top of plants and as they grow I've been mounding dirt up the stem. which created a pretty sturdy plant.

I did an experiment on one seedling to where I soak down the potter with 5 milliliters per gallon nutrient and exposed to 8in of Clearance to the light for two days. Seems to be doing just as well as the others have not watered and 3 days mild discoloration at new growth center.

December 1st
Feed 500 ml once-daily. 3ml/gal Oneness
20/4 cycle . ph 5.8-6.2
humidity 76-80 temp 72 deg

misting underneath leaves with ph water (6.0) daily.
Leaf color is dark two medium green. very healthy-looking feeling plant. growth looks to be identical.

Dec 16th
(9 days from seed)
Noticed mild dicoloration and really dry leaves. moved the light to 24"
Started stage 2 oneness

December 20th (day 1 seedling)

Planted other three WWAF directly into 5 gal smart pots.
Watered 2" around the base.
6.0 ph h2o 56" from full spectrum.

IMG_20171116_222110.jpg

Today I started LST on my two oldest. 12/13/2017
I watered very heavy yesterday in order to make the stems more flexible
I tied a 100 percent cotton string around the pot and looped the string around the stem and pulled snug at the desired bend.

Ph 5.8-6.2
Humidity 62-65
temp 72 deg
water 1 liter daily 10ml/gal Oneness nutrient
mist ph water 6.0 under leaves 3xdaily
20/4 light cycle
Full spectrum 20" from tops.

20171213_141937.jpg

Before Low stress training
20171213_171718.jpg
20171213_171657.jpg

After LST

I've done a lot of research on improving yield without messing with quality.
Still only my first grow, so I have my fingers crossed.

I want to try and maximise yields without stressing the White Widdow so it can grow to full potential.
The reason I lay it over and tie the girls up is for even lighting throughout, which inspires an even canopy later on.

"WATER HEAVY BEFORE LST"

Thanks, Chappie. Feel free to post a few pics of your own....
How far are you along?

Looks good. Yes the CKS WWAF does what I think is good with dealing with the stress of topping.
when I topped mine about the same time as yours are, there was only a one day freeze on growth, before I noticed new growth.
So far so good...

Was thinking of making a scrogg? is that practical vs purchase?

Looks good. Yes the CKS WWAF does what I think is good with dealing with the stress of topping.
when I topped mine about the same time as yours are, there was only a one day freeze on growth, before I noticed new growth.
So far so good...

Was thinking of making a scrogg? is that practical vs purchase?

I was told if you top autos that it will allow the plant a little extra time before it starts to flower. I'm thinking or at least hoping that it would be enough of time to fill out the screen. I plan to top in the next day or so and then a combination of lst and scrogg

Dec 14th, 2017

Implemented two more additives today. I am on week three of the feed chart feeding daily now 1500 ml per plant at the specified amounts of week three. I plan to add the Honey and Bloom as needed.
feedchart.jpg
Nutes63.jpg

I advanced my Low-Stress Training today also as well as pruned a little to open them up a little.
lst313.jpg
lst219.jpg
lst68.jpg

Hey great set up. Will you transplant for more soil in your pots? A happy root zone encourages vigorous growth and bud sites. Just a thought. Otherwise your doing great.

Thankyou im am very pleased with what I have. I have them in 3gal smart pots. I don't think im going to transplant them. My nexy grow i will be using a full program from start to finish. Ive heard alot of great products but ive never used any of them. I added some features to my tent, check it out...

I wanted to try this but didn't want to buy it so I made this from 1" dowel, duck tape, sheetrock screws and 100% cotton. really easy actually.i put a 45 deg cut on all ends, taped them together really well. Spaced my screws out about 1" apart and then just weaved back and forth being sure to keep line taunt. once I got one side done, I went over under weaving till the end. I hung it from four points vertical and four points horizontal so it's floating but taunt to my tent.
Hopefully, it will do it.
Depending on height I will be adding a second layer scrogg later on.
feeding schedule temp and humidity are still the same. light cycle still the same.
:420:
scrogg3.jpg
scrogg2.jpg
scrogg1.jpg

Im so excited LOL. Crop King, Thanks for making this one so easy for me. Great Genetics!!!

Back
Top Bottom