its my super soil most additives are same as everyone else
some things may differ because of availability

got 3 in the box one in a pot and one in a bag
3 in the box are 2 candyland and 1 sour d
1 molokai 13 gorillas in the pot and another candyland
in the bag.

well see how the girls go i dont think the candyland will stretch much
from what the mother plant did the diesel may do a bit of stretching
this is after i go to natural lighting only which will make it flip pretty quick considering they are all clones except the molokai plant

ill throw up a couple pics later i got some on my phone from when i threw it out and before i threw it out
i need to take a couple current ones

so here we go

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

yea sorry been slackin
got pictures to upload and stuff just hadnt had the time

ok heres a pic finally ill put an updated pic in here soon
i didnt leave the lights on as long so the plants arent really big like the last round

20180110_095430.jpg

ill get something up sooner than this one lol

so i definitely didnt want it as big as the last round and i got what i wanted lol
just turned off the supplemental lighting a lot earlier

20180126_150238.jpg

Looking good CHH! Those girls look really healthy. How long have they been vegging?

those were all clones vegged for about 6 weeks not much sun where im at and i think the lights i used to extend the photoperiod
was too bright they didnt stretch much but stayed short and bushy
i gave my friend clones of the same plant his is much taller could be soil mix also but he does get better light
during the day but he was using a weaker light at night, lotta variables my sour diesel and his sour diesel is about the same size
mine is spread out a bit more than his his looks a bit taller but my box is shorter then the 25 gallon fabric pot hes got his in
hes got alot better stretch and separation on his candyland clones i gave him tho and its from the same set of clones same mother
still working the outdoor growing too last round had some pm issues so i started using a milk water mix to prevent and build immunity
but the lower parts where the sun doesnt hit well the milk kinda rots on the leaves so i tried potassium bicarbonate suppose to be
natural using food grade and suppose to work as fungicide but burn spot on the leaves from it
so i decided to stick with a light mix of the potassium on indoor grow but going back to milk outdoors
just gonna rinse at the end of the day to get off the undried milk.
hopefully by the end ill have some nice frosty buds with no pm :thumb:

ok i got candyland outdoor harvested but the not so sour diesel is gonna be chopped at the end of the week
at least the first cut
ill get some pics up but since i hardly posted in this and my soil barely got used im just gonna mix a couple things in
not nutrient related just some black sand, coco, and maybe a bit more perlite soil is still a bit stiff so wanna soften it up a bit more.
ill be throwing out 3 or 4 kings stash its a dosido crossed with louie XIII the one im throwing out is a 2nd pheno my first seed is a different pheno im keeping mothers of those and i have 3 and 4 popped and vegging oncce i can clone ill sex and go from there.
ill get some pics up soon even in my indoor im a few weeks from harvesting the first kings stash pheno 2 a week later the number 1 pheno will be coming down buts thats for my indoor so stay tuned ill try to actually get a pic or 2 up here and there

You'll do better with the smaller plants I think. You need to find a strain locally grown, acclimated to you, to get the best outta your yard. Kind of hard to grow alot of strains. Some are more resistant to PM than others. I'd bet you can find some local seeds from a seasoned grower that grows good product outdoors?

They say milk works,,, but I can't call it. Cheese? They got this stuff called Searande? Or Something? Or even this one,,, I woodn't use it later than 10-12 days in.
Spectracide Immunox® Multi-Purpose Fungicide Spray Concentrate For Gardens | Spectracide
For a smaller garden, I use Green Cleaner from Old Stage. Shit works great up to 4-5 weeks if needed. And spray the ground in the planter pretty good.
Looking forward to seeing some donkey dicks this year.

GL and Keepem Green

You'll do better with the smaller plants I think. You need to find a strain locally grown, acclimated to you, to get the best outta your yard. Kind of hard to grow alot of strains. Some are more resistant to PM than others. I'd bet you can find some local seeds from a seasoned grower that grows good product outdoors?

They say milk works,,, but I can't call it. Cheese? They got this stuff called Searande? Or Something? Or even this one,,, I woodn't use it later than 10-12 days in.
Spectracide Immunox® Multi-Purpose Fungicide Spray Concentrate For Gardens | Spectracide
For a smaller garden, I use Green Cleaner from Old Stage. Shit works great up to 4-5 weeks if needed. And spray the ground in the planter pretty good.
Looking forward to seeing some donkey dicks this year.

GL and Keepem Green

i used the milk water thing works but lower leaves start getting milk rot cause even in the bright hot sunlight
when your suppose to spray the milk and water the lower areas doesnt dry off fast enough
and the leftover milk water mixture rots on the leaves and looks like shit. lol
also used potassium carbonate food grade that leaves some burns.
what worked best is plant therapy, i use it as a preventative now plants look great.
works better than serenade. my friend tried serenade on his pm last round then tried plant therapy
the plant therapy made a big difference in short time. another one that works is green cure.
both plant therapy and green cure are organic and both work great.
green cure claims mites do not get immune to their product.
plant therapy will drop those leaf eating worms off. small inch worm looking ones that get fat and turn into a moth.
plants i got out im gonna try and consolodate my journals to make it easier but the kings stash pheno 2 i got out now are pretty big around 6 footish mind you the light we get here isnt near what the mainland gets during summer.
had my plant blooming i think for about a month now, should be done in another 6-8 weeks then by the beggining of july i should have another round in the ground. trying to see if i can pull off 4 by the end of the year. im on my second now.
so if got got it in the ground by the start of july strain dependent if i can get another one in by the start of october i might be able to finish by dec lol
well see i may only try for 3 grows in a year 4 is a bit of a rush lol

Hey, Chronic! I hope all is well, Brother! I left a couple notes in your last journal but just found this one and looks like you've been here more recently. We'd all love to hear that you're doing OK, etc. Drop an update when you have a chance - no pics required! ;)

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom