Cronichemphog's Advanced LED Indoor Perpetual

still going with the advanced led's have a new 400 reflector im trying but its not in the tent at this time
still using the botanicare nutes with amendments
change out sweet product with massive also using terpinator
dwc bubblers
also got a new seed project going feminized candyland and a candyland pollen on the sour d
got a couple kings stash vegging its a dosi louie cross
also need to sex it they are only regular seeds thats another fem seed project coming up
got my last candyland clone in veg also
cutting a medi bomb 1 clone tomorrow isnt very big there was some pm issues that was the last plant with it but looks like the molokai plant might be susceptible i got a prozak in there looks good and strong no issues knock on wood (knocks head)
lol

ok well see how this continuation goes got about 800 watts of led in the bloom tent the new 400 reflectors not in the tent as always i veg with flouros

pics to follow sometime :thumb:

hey buddy subbed up for the ride:Namaste:

Thanks man ill be actually posting some pics soon
im still dealing with a bit of pm but ill work it out somehow
got some good stuff vegging gotta sex it tho
couple kings stash dosido cross with louie XIII
gonna get a couple more seeds going got prozak a molokai 13 gorillas a peacemaker and a candyland clone blooming
ill get some pics up soon thanks for subbing in :thumb:

Merry Christmas my favorite cronichemphog.
Many blessing to you and yours.
Hugs from the kiefers.

Hey Brother Happy Holidays nice to see you passing through
Hope everything is well for you and your family and Wishing you and your family a Great year coming :thumb:

Happy holidays! :xmas:

hey Brotha Happy and have a great grow year Brotha
sorry it took so long been slacking got pics to post just hadnt got around to it

Don't worry; you got plenty of time now! No inbound missiles makes for a pleasant day, don't it? :)

no kidding and no one got fired yet gimme a break lol
im a bit luckier though i was on the boat got the alert on my cell
then 10 minutes later i heard the coastguard announce it wasnt real
so i had a lot less time panicking than most people in panic mode.
still though just for the moment i had to wonder it just seemed so sureal and thinking holy shit lol
but realistically we have chinese and russian tourist in hawaii so i dont think kim jong un is that stupid to aim at hawaii
cause he wouldnt survive after that and not just because of america especially after they kill russian and chinese nationals vacationing in hawaii

ps i will post some pics soon or at least 1 pic lol

You're right; he won't do that. Defeat would come quickly. His intention is to protect the people of his country, not attack anyone. Every missile launch of theirs was announced, and none of those missiles were armed. What I see sometimes contradicts what I hear on the news. But getting people's minds turned against a potential enemy ahead of time is important (just in case we do have to act against their country); it will lean the sentiment of the people in the direction you need for it to be when war comes. :(

You're right; he won't do that. Defeat would come quickly. His intention is to protect the people of his country, not attack anyone. Every missile launch of theirs was announced, and none of those missiles were armed. What I see sometimes contradicts what I hear on the news. But getting people's minds turned against a potential enemy ahead of time is important (just in case we do have to act against their country); it will lean the sentiment of the people in the direction you need for it to be when war comes. :(

i hear you Brotha :thumb:
i gotta try and post something soon
we got an expo coming up and i got me a booth so a little busy :lot-o-toke:

illthrow a couple pics up i need to get a current one up
the 2 vegging gdp is current its from my fem seed stock i made
the pic is from the first gdp seed i popped that i made
was more like yellow man lol
but it was frosty and had the same smell and taste as the donor plant
just didnt have the right color lol
anyhow i got a couple of kings stahs going they are regular seeds
in bloom now one for 2 nd week one for 1st week
the one on its second week is having some issues i still got pm in there
im getting a hepa air purifier coming with a uv light thing inside
i think i need to change my window unit ac also i think thats part of the issue
the spores might have gotten in there
got a few candyland fem seeds from my last seed project and i also crossed some of that candyland with sour d

well ill post a couple just to get something going in here finally

20170903_1328021.jpg

20171203_134455.jpg

20171203_134501.jpg

20180122_180012.jpg

i dont have the pm in the veg tent i think because im not pumping air in there its just air within circulating
at least knock on wood i havent seen any
lately bloom plants been suffering been trying to figure out something
i cut and dispose of any pm contaminated branches bud etc..
well most if not all buds have not had pm because if i see it on a leaf near a bud the whole section gets removed
so the budsite and leafs gets disposed of in a sealed bag in the outside trash. sometimes ill cut off a whole branch so i been only left with tops here and there
depending if branches got cut off then its one less top
right now i am trying potassium bicarbonate
sprayed the first kings stash with it last week and a candyland also a peacemaker which is now gone because of pm the other kings stash wasnt in there till this past res change. i just found a bit of pm on the first kings stash in bloom so i treated it again
i am using milk and water on the outdoor plants to help protect it from pm and build immunity last couple weeks been using potassium bicarbonate
because i am just trying it out at its lowest recommended ratio it creates some burns so todays ratio was alot less
same with my indoor plants ok have a great night
oh if i havent mention what kings stash is its a dosido crossed with louie XIII
also just germed 2 more kings stash they are all regular seeds and also a feminized white lavender
ok peace out :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

yes sorry been busy and had difficulty figuring out how to get to my journal now i have to figure out how to upload pics where the links are and if they have any name changes like the subscribed threads to watched threads or whatever it is now. so im not dead just hadnt had the opportunity to post.

hey Brotha sorry it took so long to answer
and to everyone i think im gonna consolodate my 2 journals into 1 it might make things easier and hopefully i have more time to post with some patients to work with this new layout on this site
when i do ill drop a link in my sig

Back
Top Bottom