Spec420's Soil Lemon Sour Diesel LED Grow

Spec420

Photo of the Month: Apr 2018
This is my first ever journal and thought what better place to post.
I have been lurking here for years, but now am going to try to take what I have learned and apply it.

Lemon Sour Diesel
Happy Frog and Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soils
1200w China LED Grow Light - in 4x4
2x125w CFL's - in 2x4

2 Plants obtained from Dispensary 12/14
I transplanted to 1 Gallon Pots
IMG_228227.jpg

IMG_228322.jpg

IMG_228433.jpg

IMG_228530.jpg

IMG_228631.jpg

IMG_228728.jpg

Here is the setup of the 2x4 which will serve as my clone and seed tent
IMG_229141.JPG

Here is the setup of the 4x4 and the LED test fire
IMG_227831.jpg

IMG_227931.JPG

Plants in the 4x4 - I LST'd them a few hours ago
IMG_229933.jpg

IMG_230029.jpg

IMG_230130.jpg

Anyway, that's it for now on the grow.

A little about me....I am a USMC Combat Vet who suffers and is being treated for PTSD.
I am growing to provide myself quality medicine and for the zen of working with living plants.

Feedback is a gift....I look forward to your feedback and suggestions along this journey.

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas.
Ok, today I took some more clones I took from clippings a few weeks ago. They are a mix of Blue Dream, Starlight Tangie, Valley Girl
They started to show roots so it was time.
122917_1.jpg

122917_2.jpg

122917_3.jpg

122917_4.jpg

122917_5.jpg

LSD Clones are looking great
122917_7.jpg

122917_8.jpg

Blue Cheese Clones are a little Yellow from transplanting
122917_9.jpg

122917_10.jpg

Unknown Clones added to the group
122917_11.jpg

And a top view of the grow
122917.jpg

The Unknown plants will be going to another Vet once they are strong and their tent is setup.

Are there any other Vets in here growing their own medicine?
Semper Fi

I have had a setback.... 2 of my Blue Cheese Clones are yellow and in bad shape. The other two are yellowing. The two Lemon Sour Diesel are ok, but showing some stress....all my fault.

When I setup my tent I never checked the actual light cycle. I set the timer, but never verified that it was cycling. My babies have had 24/7 light for almost 3 weeks now. I have to mend this situation and then I will take some pics and update.

We learn from mistakes...never again....

I have had a setback.... 2 of my Blue Cheese Clones are yellow and in bad shape. The other two are yellowing. The two Lemon Sour Diesel are ok, but showing some stress....all my fault.

When I setup my tent I never checked the actual light cycle. I set the timer, but never verified that it was cycling. My babies have had 24/7 light for almost 3 weeks now. I have to mend this situation and then I will take some pics and update.

Smoke another one lol.... I forgot to turn my timer back on so the outlet was just going but it was only for like a day or two

Ok, I spent some time today and pulled everything from the tent, cleaned up the plant a little, and watered each one through.
1/4tsp Cal/Mag per 2L of water - I went through 6L today giving all a good soaking.

First off my cuttings turned plants. I did not think this many would actually root and take off. They are all going to a friend's house this weekend to be grown to adulthood....
011218_02.jpg

011218_01.jpg

011218_03.jpg

011218_04.jpg

011218_05.jpg

Now my poor Blue Cheese clones that I almost killed with the light mess up. I see roots at the bottom of the pots at the drain holes so I know they are doing well and on the mend. Hopefully the care today will help them recover soon so I can bend them to my will a little bit.

011218_06.jpg

011218_07.jpg

011218_09.jpg

011218_08.jpg

Finally my Lemon Sour Diesel girls.
The first one is the one I LST'd early that had two stems...It is doing very well...
Stem 1:
011218_10.jpg

Stem 2:
011218_11.jpg

The second girl is growing out and I see a couple stems to bend out a bit this week.
Overall, I think she looks pretty nice.
011218_12.jpg

011218_13.jpg

Thanks for taking a peek and enjoying this journey with me.

Amazon loves me....
I decided to get a lens attachment for my iPhone 7 so I could take better pics of my plants and buds and stuff.
I also spent a lot of time researching Jacks 3-2-1. I went ahead and ordered all the components and will start the girls on it instead of what I have been doing.
So about a week before all components arrive. I have not gone and looked in on the plants today but suspect the watering yesterday have them happy.
I hope everybody has a great day!

subbed. :)

Fan leaves on yours much bigger and longer than what i am growing. Good luck on the grow.

Thanks for joining the party!

I bent one of the LSD's pretty good yesterday.
The little clones take off to their new home to grow up tonight so I will be rearranging the tent tomorrow and will take more pictures.

Alright, some pics of what I am smoking on using the new clip on lens and a little rant......
This is some Guerilla Glue that was grown by a friend.
GG_18.jpg

GG_25.jpg

I like the new macro lens. Those shots are with an iPhone 7 and the Xenvo clip on lens from Amazon.

Rant - So the home grown is good....tastes awesome and gets me where I need to be after a couple of bowls. I figured when I looked at it under the macro lens that I would see at least a few good trichrome heads......but NOOOOOOO.....this bud has been handled a bit and only shows the lonely stems. I even took a bud out of my $240/oz Recreational Pot Shop jar and looked under the macro....same shit...no heads, but longer stalks. I am soooo jelly of you guys and your resinous, beautiful, full grown, amber, trichromes!!! /Rant

I really hope that my girls grow up and I get to experience smoking some homegrown with full trichromes intact. I want to see just how much better it is.

Oh Crap!

I like when I get in on journals early! Not Like PW's where I got in at page 30 and have 20 to go or Deville's where I subbed at 50 and he's at like page 80 now! I'll never catch up on those ones! Your girls are freaking killing it in there! You make cloning look easy. If they keep growing like this, you're going to need cable to hold the colas up! Nice job Spec!

I like when I get in on journals early! Not Like PW's where I got in at page 30 and have 20 to go or Deville's where I subbed at 50 and he's at like page 80 now! I'll never catch up on those ones! Your girls are freaking killing it in there! You make cloning look easy. If they keep growing like this, you're going to need cable to hold the colas up! Nice job Spec!

Wow, Thank you! I hope not to disappoint with updates and stuff. I appreciate all the support and advice!

"I hope not to disappoint with updates and stuff."

Sweat thee not Spec. :) Do what you are comfortable with, stay chill, and enjoy the grow.

Me, i treat the journal thing much as a diary for my own info and reference as well as for sharing info, successes and failures.

Kinda nice is 420 as a site though. I am a bit of an Australian Politics tragic and spend time on sites where, frankly, you get nasty, idiot trolls of all political persuasions.

Seems to me the nature of the main topic mitigates against those types appearing here. :) Everybody doing their thang, their own way, that works for them, or if it doesn't work learning how maybe to be doing it better next time.

Hmmmmm...channeling my inner hippie??

Seeyahs!

My father in-law died yesterday and my ex extended my alimony court date that was today till next month.
Guess I will get in the garden today and de-stress and take some pics.
Update later when I feel better....

philthegeek - thanks brother for the inner hippie! We all need to listen to it every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom