Gorilla Glue & Blueberry Twist Grow Series

LifeHacker589

Okay here goes the next run.
I got 2 of the 5 seeds I ordered germinated already and we are almost at the end of week 2 of germination. Sorry I'm starting off a little late in the game but I figured the first week or so would be pretty boring anyway.

We are Kicking off this new grow with one gorilla glue seed from feminized seeds and the blueberry twist from Advanced Female Seeds. I ordered from gorilla seed bank which I highly recommend. Fast shipping with tracking, stealthy, and plus I only actually paid for 2 seeds and I got 3 more for free plus a 15% discount. So gorilla seed bank is the shit. I recommend you pay them in bitcoin to get the killer discount and free seeds.

Any way, Quick run through on my setup.

I have several 1000w LED lights that I use for all my grows. The plan is to use these two starting seeds as my mothers and crop out as often as possible using clones. Hence why this is a grow "series".

Still getting my 4x4 area set up but when it is done it will have probably 2 1000w LEDs and a 400CFM exhaust with carbon filter. Using panda paper on the walls. I have heard good things so I thought Id try it out.

The nutrients I will be running will be pretty much the same as my last grow with the cotton candy kush.

General Hydroponic Flora micro, grow, and bloom.
plus cal mag and silica
and some flower fuel for the flower period.

I have invested in practicing my organization skills (which are usually pretty horrible) and got this nice white board to keep track of my progress. On it i have included space to provide detailed noted for each day of the week, plus a chart on the left that will show the averages for each week. And I figured I can just snap a picture of it before i need to erase it and start a new week.
GEDC06832.JPG

That was for the first week but I reformatted it on the second week with a sharpie so its a little more neat.

GEDC07992.JPG

I don't know how well you can all read that but it works for me because I can zoom in on the pics on my computer if i need to look at them. I am terrible at actually writing shit down in a notebook so I figured this way it's hanging on my door so it will be harder to forget tracking my progress.

I started the seeds under a 7 inch propagation dome in root riot plugs. Both of these seeds sprouted in less than 48 hours. Ill leave some pics of the little seedlings and I will try to update every week at least. If anyone has tips on keeping mothers fire away. Peace.

GEDC06912.JPG
GEDC06893.JPG
GEDC06883.JPG
GEDC06873.JPG
GEDC06862.JPG
GEDC06852.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes yes would love to see if you had any luck. I'm running blueberry Twist as well. . Hope all is well

Back
Top Bottom