Dosido & Forbidden Fruit

ChabaBuds

What's up 420 fam! This is my 3rd grow journal I've done on here. You guys always help me out and give great feedback and advice. For this grow, we have the following:

THE GIRLS:

-1 Dosido clone (Midnight Farms)
-1 Forbidden Fruit clone (Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds)

THE TOOLS:

-1 gallon pots transplanted to 5 gallon pots
-2'x2'x4' Mylar grow tent
-300w Viparspectra Reflector series LED (VEG)
-300w MarsHydro LED (FLOWER)
-4 23w 2700k CFL
-2 23w 6500k CFL
-Passive Intake w/ Terrabloom 185cfm exhaust
-2 oscillating fans
-SCROG screen with 2"x2" holes

THE FOOD (Feeding Schedule Below):

-Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
-Fox Farms base nutrient trio
-Cal-Mag
-Liquid Bat Guano
-Unsulphured molasses
-Atami Bloombastic (PK booster for late flower)
-FF Cha-Ching (PK booster for late flower)
-Humbolt County Snow Storm Ultra
-Humbolt County PurpleMaxx
-Superthrive

420-magazine-mobile2040101450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile585948265.jpg

WEEK 1-2:

After purchasing the Clones, I planted them in FFOF soil in 1gal pots. For the first 1.5 weeks, I didn't add any nutes as this soil can run pretty hot. Around the beginning of week 2 I began to notice some wilting and browning on the Dosido. Pretty sure she was a little dry and burned from the LeD being too close, so I raised it up and gave a full watering which seemed to help. She's still a week or so behind her sister, but is starting to come back alive. I topped both girls at week 2 and began some slight defoliation (see my last grow for my defoliation technique). Overall girls are looking great

420-magazine-mobile1418838788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2106435758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1837968877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile45067106.jpg

WEEK 3:

My fans somehow became unplugged while I was out of town for two days, so I came back to Plants that were dropping and a small powdery mildew problem. Thankfully the mildew was confined to a few leaves, so after removing those and giving the plant a thorough rub down, she's back to new. The Dosido is still lagging behind the FF, but after topping she's beginning to catch up. Overall, the Dosido seems more prone to illness, so I'll have to keep a close eye on her. The FF is flourishing and putting her sister to shame. Let's hope Dosi decides to catch up!
420-magazine-mobile1263368118.jpg
420-magazine-mobile562422183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1648227450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650345523.jpg

Hey bud how's the grow goin? Looks like they might be a little N heavy. I'd cut back the nutes a tad and see if that perks them up but! Hopefully those girls fill up the scrog nicely!!

Hey bud how's the grow goin? Looks like they might be a little N heavy. I'd cut back the nutes a tad and see if that perks them up but! Hopefully those girls fill up the scrog nicely!!

Thanks for the advice! I will cut back on nutes this week and see if the girls perk up. These pics are from last week and they already look much better

Dosido & Forbidden Fruit

Thanks for the advice! I will cut back on nutes this week and see if the girls perk up. These pics are from last week and they already look much better

Dank. You are on the right track. I recently ran into this situation in my current grow. Only reason I said somethin!!!

Here's the N tox, was feeding roughly 800ppm

420-magazine-mobile433579534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1829869156.jpg

Here's the recovery! Fed 3-4 feedings at 300ppm, also dimmed the lights a tad.

420-magazine-mobile416786657.jpg
420-magazine-mobile61136702.jpg

Those things will grow into monsters brotha! I have faith.

Also if you are using those CFLs now, the draw wattage on that mars 300w is about the same as all 6 of those combined. I'd personally double up on the LEDs once they are big enough to need the added coverage.

Also if you are using those CFLs now, the draw wattage on that mars 300w is about the same as all 6 of those combined. I'd personally double up on the LEDs once they are big enough to need the added coverage.

Wow those look great! And honestly was thinking the exact same thing Man. I'm going to scrap the CFLs and just add the Mars once flower hits. Good call man

Dosido & Forbidden Fruit

FLOWER WEEK 3:

Sorry I missed a couple weeks! Anyways, to get you up to speed, I had a mild powdery mildew problem. Noticed it along the stems and older growth of the Dosido. I washed her down with a milk/water solution and used some Neem oil. I also removed any leaves with powder on them. After a few days, same story. I've repeated the process a few times and it seems to have subsided for now. I'm hoping it doesn't come back once she Buds up as it will be hard to differentiate trichromes from mildew. Fingers crossed. Other than that, the girls are growing strong under the addition of the extra 300w LED. I'm now running two 300w and no CFL's, which is helping keep my temps under 80. I've done some light defoliation and removed any shoots that didn't reach the SCROG. So far, the Forbidden Fruit is living up to its name and emitting this super sweet fruity smell, which is amazing. Dosido smells like straight skunk.

FLOWER WEEK 4:

Ok so powdery mildew is officially the fucking devil. It came back with a vengeance all throughout my plant. I spent over an hour plucking leaves with small white patches and washing off stems. I ended up getting it all but this is crazy and honestly making me wonder if it's worth keeping these girls going. Haven't seen any PM in the buds, only the stems and leaves so far, but I'm still worried. I ended up buying some GreenCure which I heard does wonders, as well as a misting nozzle, so once those arrive tomorrow I'm going to spray down both girls completely and hope that does the trick. Wish me luck! Let me know if any of y'all have any tricks to help get rid of this shit

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom