BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Whats up everyone?:lot-o-toke::welcome:

Really excited to bring you this grow, featuring Remo Nutrients, and the same set up were rocking in the current BignStrange journal! For those who were part of that journal, thank you, and cheers to more insanity and fun!

With that, lets blow this tent up XD :party:

Ill start with a little story about how this journal came about!

Ive been growing for about 2.5 months now, with a couple of half assed attempts before buying indoor equipment and going at it. I currently have another grow journal documenting my first attempt at growing with nutes n training and all that good stuff, and its been a really good run! Anyways, Ive been following Swaggs grow and seeing his amazing results, and started watching UrbanRemo on youtube! I kinda binge watched the entire channel and continue to look for new vids, the guy is pretty entertaining :p:thumb:

Moving on, my hair is long, its winter, so I messaged the guys at Remo Brands to see if they'd hook up a hat for a fellow BC grower, in exchange for publicity of course :p anyways it was a couple days later and this showed up at my door!
20171221_134118.jpg

Woo!:slide: So anyone who is in my old journal knows I'm running more bottles than I can count on 2 hands so Im really excited to give this line up a try. This is Remos SuperCharged Kit, comes with the full base and additive line up, and a couple little toys! They also sent me a dope shirt and a sweet hat that I use all the time now! Thanks Remo! :thanks:

Now for the nitty gritty-specs n numbers y'all lets get to it
What strain is it? G13-Blue Cindy,Canuk-White Widow, Select Cuts, Round 2
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?Almost Pure Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Monstercropped Cuttings In Cloner
If in Veg... For how long?Day 9 Or So In The Cloner
If in Flower stage... For how long?Clones Taken At Day 14 Of Flower
Indoor or outdoor?Indoor,40"x40"x6.5' Fusion Pro Tent, 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Tent
Soil or Hydro?Soiless,Promix HP with 20% Added Vermiculite,20% Added Perlite
If soil... what is in your mix?See Above
If soil... What size pot?We Will Be Running 16 Clones in 9"x9" Square Pots
Size of light?Veg-Mars Hydro Reflector Series 192,Flower-Fusion Pro x800 COB Assembly
Is it aircooled?Yes, 4" Extraction W/ Fan Controller
Temp of Room/cab?Cloner Temps @ 75F Steady
RH of Room/cab?We Will Add Environmental Controls As Necessary
PH of media or res?Cloner Res @ 5.9
Any Pests ?Hell No
How often are you watering?Swapping Res Every 2-3 Days
Type and strength of ferts used?Remo Nutrients Velo Kelp, 20mL To 5 Gallon Res, Sipco Grozyme, 20mL To 5 Gallon Res

Heres the set up! Nice and clean
20171228_175411.jpg

I use a flood table and a massive reservoir with a pump to water, it helps a lot!
And heres our little monkeys! This is the most recent pic I have, Ill get updated pics soon!
20171228_204152.jpg

Just a simple DIY bubble cloner, we had roots by day 7 I believe!I also have some peat clones on stand by, the best 16 will be taken for this run!

K I think thats all we need to get started, Ill update this journal with the feeds I've done so far so that were all caught up and ready to rock! I wanna say thank you to Remo for sending this kit out this way, much appreciated! Love a BC company really repping what we do out here, good stuff!

I also want to thank everyone who checks in and makes this journal what it is. Or the last one lol I know I don't get around as much as I should, so I really appreciate it when y'all come say hi n have a toke with me! Anyways lets get to it!

Thank you all and cheers to 2018! Let us grow some more natural wonders :3

:thanks::blunt::high-five:

All the notes Ive taken up until now

12/25
Peat Clones-Remo Hydro Backup
Transplanted into solo cups, still in dome for 2 days under CFL before going under a ViparSpectra V450 until I need to fire up the Mars 192
Watered into solo cups w/ 4mL/G Velo Kelp and 4 mL/G Natures Candy
VeloKelp - Remo Nutrients | Premium Plant Nutrients and Supplements
Nature's Candy - Remo Nutrients | Premium Plant Nutrients and Supplements
12/27 Clone Res Change Remo Grow
In 5 gallons-20mL Grozyme, 20mL Velo Kelp
12/30 Clone Res Change Remo Grow
In 5 gallons-20mL Grozyme, 20 mL Velo Kelp

And that gets us caught up, Ill make sure to grab pics soon :p The Grozyme is the only part of my old nutrient regiment I'm keeping around, until i decide i want to try without it. As far as i know its a completely unique product and its been taking good care of my roots so i wanna keep that going. That being said if the Remo Nutes just kick butt I may try cutting it out completely, the grozyme is definitely expensive.

Lets see what we can do with 7 bottles :3

Cheers yall!

I'm in!

Sweet! Stoked to have you Shorti! Sorry I haven't been around much for your venture into DWC but I know them fellas are taking care of Ya! Just been hella busy setting all this up!

Cheers to our next rounds!. . . . :passitleft: crystal coma for ya today
f808105ef25825ab19db0497813c0581.jpg

It's all good big, no worries. This should be fun

It's all good big, no worries. This should be fun

Hehe I think your right about that!

12/30! Pics of our specimens :3

Peat back up clones in the, what will be, a very full mother tent
89f30ddca8ba3d8e6a5a4bf7458b3e56.jpg

02768dac78deae7c5bf136e9e1283746.jpg

And the peat stragglers, just barely pushing roots out
9ef97ede544040c6932cec676951b8d6.jpg

They're at 69F so I can't be too hard on em

N then our hydro babes
43d7602ff660f5af519e62cff71f86da.jpg

You can see how they use more energy the closer they are to the light!
7120eec62fdac8d158662029a6dc3b46.jpg

The roots are coming!

Woo can't wait to fill these tents up! Should be a beautiful sight .

Can't wait to see what you do with the monstercrop cuttings Big. Should be epic. Do you intend to throw a few hydro buckets in?

I'm here.️
Woo! Glad to have you Newty!
Can't wait to see what you do with the monstercrop cuttings Big. Should be epic. Do you intend to throw a few hydro buckets in?
I hope we get 16 out of 19 with strong roots so we can do a full monster crop run. It won't be too interesting as I'm just doing a kind of sog to reduce veg time, but it'll be interesting to see how it turns out for sure.

I'm playing with hydro in the back of my mind, I'll probably skip the buckets and go straight to RDWC as it suits my personality better lol but that's for another tent, and another visa bill lol .

Your journals getting me inspired to grab the peripherals tho, if I'm gunna add another cloner, I'll need more gear .

RDWC is my next tackle too. As soon as I am capable of running more than a 2x2, e.g, when I move out, I intend to run RDWC in a 4x4 with a 1kw HID

RDWC is my next tackle too. As soon as I am capable of running more than a 2x2, e.g, when I move out, I intend to run RDWC in a 4x4 with a 1kw HID
Hehe start aiming for that 1 g per watt n you'll be bathing in trichromes .

Can't wait to have more space, lack of space almost prevents me from going hydro, I might be able to convert 1 tent but if I go with my current plan that's all I'll have space for. Well see lol I'm kinda down with learning promix and getting as good as grandpa tokin with my medium lol .

All good things shall come with time :3

What really got me into hydro was the explosive, daily-train growth I've witnessed in veg. I like soil because I've been successful in it, but it's the difference between pro-stock and top fuel drag racing when it comes to production.

Seeing what it does for veg makes all sorts of ideas float in my mind regarding overall flower structure and size. It also helps that PH is irrelevant to me so I can just focus on EC and really tune in.

What really got me into hydro was the explosive, daily-train growth I've witnessed in veg. I like soil because I've been successful in it, but it's the difference between pro-stock and top fuel drag racing when it comes to production.

Seeing what it does for veg makes all sorts of ideas float in my mind regarding overall flower structure and size. It also helps that PH is irrelevant to me so I can just focus on EC and really tune in.
Yea, the growth is unbelievable :S

There's a number of grows I could list that I'm watching, that have made me jealous af. There's definitely a lot of potential with hydro and large scale it's definitely the way to go! I'm excited to get some experience with soiless and sampling some product and then comparing it to hydro. Exciting stuff!

I know you say PH is irrelevant to you but it's not really is it? Like if your ph went to 1 for some crazy reason would that not F you up? Lol like Tunkers frying his DWC babies with an acid atmosphere XD

Anyways ya chelated nutes are dope but I don't trust them 100%

Remo nutes are supposed to be really easy, not have to worry about ph or ppm, just follow the schedule and it's supposed to work! I guess we'll find out. I still like to swing my ph around based on what uptake issues I'm seeing, it seems to help keep them in the zone despite running chelated nutes and adding fulvics for additional uptake. Remo nutes comes with all that stuff in the 7 bottle line up too which is nice, I feel like it would be a great set up.for hydro, maybe with some z7 to keep things clean.

Well yeah any crazy drops or rises in PH would be bad but I made this water up last Sunday, aside from dropping to 5.8 a few times, ph quickly corrects and remains alkaline at 7.0-7.4 regardless of adjustment.

My tap water is a little over 150ppm at 7.8 so I think that helps. They recommend 150 or less. So far working out well, will see once root exudates etc begin altering water composition.

Long story short I trust the chelates so far.

Will definitely give you an honest appraisal by the end. I feel like you have a talented ability to learn from other people's experience hehe. Hope my info is helpful to you Big homie. We gotta chill one day

Z7 is definitely the bees knees. I had light unknowingly in my res for like 5 days. No slime or anything on air lines and what not. Plus roots coming out of cube and bone white fishbone roots

You're always an MVP Dabber .
Thanks so nice to have you back around....
You too big. I woulda swore you folded his lanky ass into the suitcase to take with you .

Back
Top Bottom