Anyone Dropping Beans? First Grow Group Of 2018

Wondering if any of the 420 family is going to be dropping beans today?

I thought, while we watch the apple drop, we could also watch some seeds sink!

Looking for my stud to kick off 2018 the best way possible.

I plan to pop 3 regular ATF beans.

Come on along and join the fun!

Hmm should I drop one more only be able to veg for 40 days then will have flip . I'll think bout it

I have 5 different strains in water

I'm in

93bde328a87cb05e88990f0cb3b134c9.jpg

I have 5 different strains in water

I'm in

93bde328a87cb05e88990f0cb3b134c9.jpg
Nice! Glad you found this Chris! I need to sort through my ATF and find a winner. You grow lots of regular beans, any truth to certain shaped beans being more likely to be male?

Hmm should I drop one more only be able to veg for 40 days then will have flip . I'll think bout it
Haha just make sure to only do 1 for a 40 day veg! That would be a beastly plant bro . I'm gonna do a hydro beast here in March I hope. Just 1 monster inn the tub .

Nice! Glad you found this Chris! I need to sort through my ATF and find a winner. You grow lots of regular beans, any truth to certain shaped beans being more likely to be male?
They say you can tell by the end of the seeds, I've never done that , google it

I'll usually toss 3-5 regs and and am 100% getting a male....crap I said that now watch my ACDC will all be bitches....lol

Haha just make sure to only do 1 for a 40 day veg! That would be a beastly plant bro . I'm gonna do a hydro beast here in March I hope. Just 1 monster inn the tub .

I know I wonder if I could do coco in a tub like yours?

I know I wonder if I could do coco in a tub like yours?
Honestly I was saying yesterday how great the tub is! No vacuuming runoff. Open drain and Let the runoff run away .-♂️.-♂️

35a86d1e61ec947a2b00cebdd7f4440c.jpg

She cracked open yesterday in paper towel but just broke through the coco this morning.. Does that count? A little head start I know . Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough
Sure does welcome along PE!

Honestly I was saying yesterday how great the tub is! No vacuuming runoff. Open drain and Let the runoff run away .-♂️.-♂️

Might need to hit you up for some help man ?? Tempting

I got three Early Miss autos in paper towel now along with two super silver Haze, all from Crop King. I'm not sure if they all will germinate but I'm sure I will get a few out of the five to enter in with y'all. Are Autos allowed? I will be doing all in three gallon pot using CoCo. I'm brand new to coco so I will be learning along the way lol. I also have a Bubble Bomb from Bomb seeds that is three days old, it's in a solo cup of CoCo. This is my very first plant in coco lol, so far she is doing good...️
cd515595206a308d4197fa094e94e85b.jpg

I've been wanting to try strawberry cough, can't wait to see how yours turns out...️
She is living under a t5 and humidity dome for now since it's so dry in the house.. Once my Big Foots finish she will get the tent and 400w to herself! The AN is great I am using the sensi coco with no extras at all. Happy New year!

Great idea going to drop 7 Cosmic Glue by TGA and 3 congo crossed with rockstar that I got from a friend. Then I will use the screenyourgreen DNA kit again. I have some Purple dragon seeds that were gifted the breeder is trying to get this strain going again but these seeds are 20 years old.

Back
Top Bottom